Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JasonM

Combining 2 machines
« on: September 02, 2020, 09:08:39 pm »
Hi.

I have 2 Prochem Endeavour’s and am thinking that it might be possible to have them running together to make a it possible to run a longer vac hose length..... hoping to run 200ft

They are both powered by the same 8.4 fan and from what I understand the 500psi pump would easily run 200ft of solution hose.

If I left them both outside and used a Y connector to combine the vac hoses would this cause any issue?

The only problem I can think of is that 1 of the endeavours is 2 weeks old and the other is about 18months. I’m assuming that the fan on the older unit is possibly running at a slightly slower speed then the new one.

What does everyone think?

john martin

Re: Combining 2 machines
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 09:36:03 pm »
just join them up  , dont worry about the ages of the vacuums .
You should have one decent machine between the both of them .   It was a lazy solution to just fit a single vac in a machine that size .
If vacs go eventually, i would replace with £100 6.6  , same performance, costs much less .

actually consider fitting two 6.6 into each sometime

Robin Ray

Re: Combining 2 machines
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 05:28:25 pm »
The Endeavor originally came with two  6.6 motors in any way. It baffled me when they put a single 8.4 in as they only have marginally more power than a 6.6 anyway.