This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Julia Martin

Re: Gutter vacs (YouTube comparison ) GVS
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2020, 01:13:06 pm »
Thank you for the welcome Darran

The reason we have silicon at the moment is we've always personally found them rigid enough to poke away at bigger lumps and flexible enough to reach at different angles.  Though we do listen, and we have rigid options to add to the range currently in development  :)

Smudger

« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2020, 04:32:56 pm »
Sounds good !!

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

robbo333

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2020, 07:58:05 pm »
A mate of mine has a Sky Vac Atom base unit for sale £150. It has the flexible tube but no poles.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

LBWCS

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2022, 06:24:53 pm »
Has anyone ever upgraded the wheels on their trolleys? It would be a big improvement for me to have more ‘rugged’ wheels that can go over grass and gravel easier

Frankybadboy

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2022, 08:10:36 pm »
still using my ommivac that i brought off someone on here many years a go,think about 10 years

came with gardiners poles 60ft of them and it never let me down,put a few new wheels on it,

i paid £500 for the lot and its earned god know what,i do wonder what i get if it ever broke to bits,so this is a good read :)

Smudger

« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2022, 11:39:26 pm »
Yes I put 6 inch wheels on mine - made a big difference - unfortunately after 5 years the plastic part of the trolley has now snapped

so I made these....

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2022, 07:39:41 pm »
Yes I put 6 inch wheels on mine - made a big difference - unfortunately after 5 years the plastic part of the trolley has now snapped

so I made these....

Darran
Looks like its had some hammer Darran  :D

Smudger

« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2022, 08:18:02 pm »
Oh yes - banged out 40k in work just in th last 18 months - not bad for a £200 vac 😆

Darran