This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Re: New Gardener brush
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2020, 08:05:24 pm »
Honestly give the flocked extreme sill a go I’m not really a fan of flocked all the time but this brush is so light and ideal for regular cleans.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2020, 09:01:04 pm »
The flocked Xtreme sill is a dedicated brush and not a every day brush IMO. It holds dirt like there's no tomorrow!! It's also a tad on the soft side to be anything else and the over exaggerated stock limits it's potential.
Comfortably Numb!

NWH

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2020, 09:55:56 pm »
I agree flocked brushes do hold a bit of dirt and I use hot 🥵 water you wouldn’t know it though talking to me 🤣🤣,I didn’t think it would be an everyday brush either but it’s holding up well it’s all I’ve used the last few weeks and it’s held it’s shape.
If I’d used a medium older Extreme it would have been killed by now especially with hot water.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2020, 11:56:22 pm »
I agree flocked brushes do hold a bit of dirt and I use hot 🥵 water you wouldn’t know it though talking to me 🤣🤣,I didn’t think it would be an everyday brush either but it’s holding up well it’s all I’ve used the last few weeks and it’s held it’s shape.
If I’d used a medium older Extreme it would have been killed by now especially with hot water.

Cant I just get Ultimate DuPont TaperTec?. These are softer bristles right so they flatten out onto the glass at hight more ?

jk999

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2020, 07:15:09 pm »
You pass work on because you don't like small brushes wow heard it all now 😳

windowswashed

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2020, 09:16:36 pm »
You pass work on because you don't like small brushes wow heard it all now 😳

I pass work on where you can only clean the windows using a small brush  as the windows are too small i.e. new builds with tiny sash windows, too little room for access between houses, locked gates, the usual problems with new builds.  No wiggle room for small brushes other than up and down, ...horrible jobs to clean easily and normally windows are open  on hot days and parking is a problem as most households have two cars but new builds are normally room enough for one car and  parking problems with  so many parked cars  half on and off the pavements.