This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Viktor

Advertising with Facebook
« on: June 10, 2020, 02:05:57 pm »
I have been growing my round with Facebook ads and it turns out to be the cheapest way to get new clients. It is cheaper than leafllets or canvasing.

My brother has been running my Facebook account and managing all new enquiries. His role is to launch new ads, create facebook posts, respond to messages and enter all new jobs to cleaner planner.

He would happily take on an additional account as long as the areas don't compete.

He's very good with fb ads and customer service.
He know how to quote jobs etc.

The minimum spend on ads for this to be worth it is £1000 weekly. Let me know if anyone would be interested.

Contact me on 07517 758251

Jay Le Huray

Re: Advertising with Facebook
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 02:31:13 pm »
are you saying it costs £1000 per week?

Viktor

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 02:58:37 pm »
I am saying fb advertising budget should be at least £1000 to make it worth..

deeege

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 04:16:47 pm »
I have been growing my round with Facebook ads and it turns out to be the cheapest way to get new clients. It is cheaper than leafllets or canvasing.

My brother has been running my Facebook account and managing all new enquiries. His role is to launch new ads, create facebook posts, respond to messages and enter all new jobs to cleaner planner.

He would happily take on an additional account as long as the areas don't compete.

The minimum spend on ads for this to be worth it is £1000 weekly. Let me know if anyone would be interested.

£1000 per week and it’s the cheapest way to advertise? What kind of results are you getting for £1000 per week?
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Mike Burd

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2020, 04:30:08 pm »

£1000 per week and it’s the cheapest way to advertise? What kind of results are you getting for £1000 per week?
The key metric is how many customers for £1,000.  You'd need 25-30 to compare with leaflets.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2020, 04:44:18 pm »
good to know how do people contact you. for a £1000 a week are you in profit or at a loss after first cleans? is there a reason why it doesn't scale say to a lower amount. How much does your brother charge?

Viktor

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2020, 05:29:58 pm »

It doesn't matter that £1000 when you look if it's cheap or expensive.
What matters is cost per booked job.
At the moment it's around £15 consistently.

Why I say £1000 per week is that it's enought budget for him to be busy with someones campaigns as he would learn your business, your pricing, your area etc.
When you have not done it it's a bit difficult to understand. It's not just posting on FB who needs window cleaner.

Viktor

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2020, 05:31:59 pm »
The key metric is how many customers for £1,000.  You'd need 25-30 to compare with leaflets.

I get way more then that.

Stoots

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2020, 05:33:30 pm »
Well sod it im going to hijack this thread since i was talking about this earlier and you have obviously seen my posts and jumped in.......If anyone wants any help with fb ads/social media ads/adwords or wants any leads...

Ive been doing this a while, i just dont post on here about it  ;)

www.windowcleaningleads.co.uk

This is my website, its a bit rough but hey i made it myself. To be honest i started doing this a couple of years ago now but dont get time to pursue it on a big scale, but its something i am very interested in and have a a handfull of regular weekly customers at present on top of ones that keep coming back for more leads.

Feel free to get in touch via email for any tips or advice, happy to help.

Viktor

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2020, 05:35:11 pm »
good to know how do people contact you. for a £1000 a week are you in profit or at a loss after first cleans? is there a reason why it doesn't scale say to a lower amount. How much does your brother charge?

In slight profit. Lower amount not much point for him to bother learning your business pricing etc.

Can start with lower amount. I started with much lower - £50 per day when I started.

I have done loads of leaflets in a past and I have canvasser too.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2020, 06:36:38 pm »
Well sod it im going to hijack this thread since i was talking about this earlier and you have obviously seen my posts and jumped in.......If anyone wants any help with fb ads/social media ads/adwords or wants any leads...

This is my website, its a bit rough but hey i made it myself. To be honest i started doing this a couple of years ago now but dont get time to pursue it on a big scale, but its something i am very interested in and have a a handfull of regular weekly customers at present on top of ones that keep coming back for more leads.

That's very kind of you. you might get inandated and have to charge soon. ;D
Perhaps a potential of a new sideline career

Wait you do charge for this all just seen site fair enough well done

Crystal-clear

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2020, 06:38:22 pm »

In slight profit. Lower amount not much point for him to bother learning your business pricing etc.

Can start with lower amount. I started with much lower - £50 per day when I started.

I think doing everything is a good thing canvassing leafleting Google and maybe Facebook.
I take it you stopped leaflets now guess this is better. When you say slight prophet you mean on the first clean and then obviously you're pretty much in profit after that? It's growing in other words

robbo333

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2020, 06:56:09 pm »
If I allocated £1,000 to FB advertising, how many customers, do you estimate, would contact me?
Also, I work within a 5 mile radius, would my budget be contained within this small area?
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Shrek

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2020, 07:05:50 pm »

Very nice website Adam , seems very interesting!
Do you use our name to get the customers or do you use yours?

Mike Burd

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2020, 07:48:06 pm »

I should add that’s 25-30 regular customers so not counting one offs.

Viktor

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2020, 07:49:24 pm »
If I allocated £1,000 to FB advertising, how many customers, do you estimate, would contact me?
Also, I work within a 5 mile radius, would my budget be contained within this small area?

5 miles radius is small - we can run some test to see how many potential residents are in the area. perhams smaller budget far such a small are. But yes it will be contained within your 5 miles radius.

it is really a rear opportunity as my brother is doing it for me full time atm. so he is all day respond to messages and answer peoples questions. quote and book jobs.
you dont have to spend 1k.

for 1k it will be a lot of contacts - but he dose answer all messages and quote on your behalf.
for 1k estimate 50-70 jobs booked in

Viktor

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2020, 07:51:48 pm »

I should add that’s 25-30 regular customers so not counting one offs.

I dont take any one offs - for £1k you would get way more customers then 25-30
Last week I spent £500 and booked 36 regular jobs

Viktor

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2020, 07:53:08 pm »

last week around £500 spent on ads and 36  regular jobs booked

I think doing everything is a good thing canvassing leafleting Google and maybe Facebook.
I take it you stopped leaflets now guess this is better. When you say slight prophet you mean on the first clean and then obviously you're pretty much in profit after that? It's growing in other words
[/quote]

Ooooooog

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2020, 08:43:43 pm »
I’ve been using Darren recently. Impressed so far.

LBWCS

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2020, 08:56:17 pm »
£1000 a week is a huge budget for adverting for the average window cleaner. And we all know it takes time to class a customer as regular. Im not saying it doesn't work for you, but just £1000 is a high number week after week.