Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G Griffin

Re: Government clarification - Can you work? Yes you can...
« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2020, 12:32:54 am »
Im gonna go out on a lim....... window cleaners working safely will not contribute to the spread of covid-19.
Someone has already beaten you to that little gem. And he claims The Chief Medical Officer backs him up.
Perhaps you could make up a slogan.

I had a window cleaning mate with a similar attitude. Addicted to sugar. Always eating Bounty bars, chocolate raisins and marshmallows. I warned him about diabetes but he said he was immune and that it wouldn't spread in the window cleaning fraternity. But he did catch diabetes and had to have a leg amputated. I picked him up from the hostipal and got him a wheelchair but he wouldn't have it. Pig headed, as ever, he even refused crutches and said he'd get to the car by himself.
He went out on a limb.

Stay safe.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dave Willis

« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2020, 12:44:50 pm »
Oh yeah? If that was true he wouldn’t have a leg to stand on!

G Griffin

« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2020, 12:56:41 pm »
Oh it's true, Dave. And now he's locked down with no visitors and is getting depressed. Window cleaners, past and present, are not immune to the pandemic.
I promised him when this is all over, I'll go round and we'll have a good old knee up and get well and truly legless.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Jonny 87

« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2020, 02:00:41 pm »
Oh it's true, Dave. And now he's locked down with no visitors and is getting depressed. Window cleaners, past and present, are not immune to the pandemic.
I promised him when this is all over, I'll go round and we'll have a good old knee up and get well and truly legless.

Tell you what, he made the right decision. If he came round to my house to try and clean windows with all this corona going on, I’d tell him to hop it.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

NWH

« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2020, 12:15:54 pm »
At least he still has a leg to get over 🤣