Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: Are Grippa Struggling?
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2019, 09:05:23 pm »
They didn’t do a lot on Zestys by the sound of it  ;D
Perhaps Dazs was in on the same day !

Daz was in the day before me.   ;D

it was the day after you had your system fitted mate if i recall correctly......6th december 2017...... ;)
price higher/work harder!

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2019, 09:08:50 pm »

it was the day after you had your system fitted mate if i recall correctly......6th december 2017...... ;)

Better memory than me haha.

Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://r.sumup.io/fXMfH

Slacky

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2019, 10:42:21 pm »

That was when I saw your van up there Daz.

Jonny 87

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2019, 08:01:18 am »
To be fair, I’ve had work done by them as wasn’t all that impressed.

Everyone raves about them, but I was dropped off in Royston, told it’d be a couple of hours. 7 hours later they sent a taxi to pick me up. All they had to do was fit a through floor hose guide.

I even bought a brand new clover reel from them at the end of the day, despite the fact I’d had the most boring day on earth sitting in coffee shops wating for them!

I’m sure i just had a bad experience, but it has put me off using them for anything in the future.

Then there’s the argument of why pay so much for them to fit a system, when it’s so easy to do yourself...

All the best to them though. I don’t like to see any business struggle - if they even are struggling! I’m sure they’re doing fine, let’s face it, while Daz is on the scene, they’ll be making dough!  ;D

Hi Zesty,

Sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the experience you had with us.  Royston is certainly not the biggest town, although it has very good links into Cambridge and London which many of our customers take advantage of.

If you would like to discuss your experience, please do contact us on 01223 790049 and we would be happy to chat.

If you would prefer not to, we wish you all the very best for the future :)

Unfortunately I couldn’t get anywhere as my van was with you guys and I was dropped off in Royston by yourselves.

It wouldn’t have been a problem if it was a couple of hours, but you must have been too busy that day. Yes Royston is majorly boring, I sat in Costa. Then the library. Then some pub with an upstairs seating area. I rung a couple of times but your phone guy just said ‘it’ll be done soon’.

Anyway it was three years ago. So I’ve now just about recovered from the boredom 😁.

As has been said, There is train links that you could get nearly anywhere to from Royston.

My service has been perfect with grippatank. Me and the missus got dropped off in Cambridge for the day, went round the gardens, shops, out for lunch, it was excellent. Then we were picked up and brought back to the workshop for my new shiny hot water system.

Couldn’t fault them what so ever, and I know from
Speaking to others, they are incredibly busy.

The emails will just be sales and advertising, that will No doubt be part of why are they doing so well.

My next van and system will definitely be with grippatank. Wouldn’t even think of going anywhere else. 
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

zesty

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2019, 12:55:05 pm »
Jonny I’ve said this about 8 million times now, I was told it’d be a couple of hours. Hence why I stayed in Royston.

When I rung after 2 hours  (not emailed) I was told by the well spoken phone guy (who works for them as a telephone man 👨)  that it will be done soon. Again, hence why is didn’t go the Cambridge etc.

I was also on my own, so not really bothered about site seeing, just wanted it done.

Again, this was 2016. I’m sure Oliver has probably learnt from this.

You can only go by your own experience 👍🏼

deeege

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2019, 11:35:00 pm »
Jonny I’ve said this about 8 million times now, I was told it’d be a couple of hours. Hence why I stayed in Royston.

When I rung after 2 hours  (not emailed) I was told by the well spoken phone guy (who works for them as a telephone man 👨)  that it will be done soon. Again, hence why is didn’t go the Cambridge etc.

I was also on my own, so not really bothered about site seeing, just wanted it done.

Probably should have spent the day in Cambridge, Zesty. 🤷‍♂️

/joking 😂
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Don Kee

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2019, 08:58:31 am »
Dunno why you didn’t get the train Zesty, you can get to anywhere from Royston apparently!!

P @ F

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2019, 09:20:19 am »
Is this Royston Vasey  off the TV programme ?
Strange place that  !
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Don Kee

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2019, 09:28:24 am »
Is this Royston Vasey  off the TV programme ?
Strange place that  !

What was the train service like?

zesty

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2019, 02:17:20 pm »

Probably should have spent the day in Cambridge, Zesty. 🤷‍♂️

/joking 😂

😂😂😂