This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

12 days off......
« on: September 27, 2019, 12:41:50 pm »
im done now.........no work til 10th oct!luckily i had 2 jobs i couldnt clean this morning due to building work...glad really as it was bouncing down here! :(...only did 2 hours to finish this weeks work...... :D

ive even moved all my work forward on CP and printed invoices out for the 10 th...... 8)
price higher/work harder!

Dave Willis

Re: 12 days off......
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 01:20:26 pm »
Splendid.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 01:24:27 pm »
Enjoy. Where are you off too?

I am off to Silverstone this weekend for the BTCC events.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 01:29:28 pm »
5 star hotel...lanzarote for a week on monday..... 8)

got a gig tonight inside a large marquee tent...just hope the weather dries up a bit!we re taking EVERYTHING.....drums,keyboards,electric piano,guitars,mixing desk,speakers,amps,spotlights,disco and strobe lights! ;D

jay moley

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 01:35:10 pm »
im done now.........no work til 10th oct!luckily i had 2 jobs i couldnt clean this morning due to building work...glad really as it was bouncing down here! :(...only did 2 hours to finish this weeks work...... :D

ive even moved all my work forward on CP and printed invoices out for the 10 th...... 8)

Enjoy

Slacky

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2019, 05:25:59 pm »

got a gig tonight inside a large marquee tent...just hope the weather dries up a bit!we re taking EVERYTHING.....drums,keyboards,electric piano,guitars,mixing desk,speakers,amps,spotlights,disco and strobe lights! ;D

Why don’t you ever go to a proper hotel Daz. 5* is so working class and scummy.

deeege

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2019, 07:01:49 pm »
Is this one a proper 5* Daz? Last time you linked where you went it was found to be a 4* at best 😁

Have a good holiday mate.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Ooooooog

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2019, 07:19:40 pm »

Nice. What pa do you have?
I just bought an ashdown rig. Can’t wait to crank it up.

Think there’s a jellyfish infestation around playa Blanca at the minute.

dazmond

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2019, 11:34:15 am »
Is this one a proper 5* Daz? Last time you linked where you went it was found to be a 4* at best 😁

Have a good holiday mate.

haha...they all say 5 star but are rarely proper 5 star....thing is you should always book a so called 5 star hotel as standards abroad vary but you should still end up with a decent hotel....if you book a 3 star your in trouble... ;)

im staying at the new lava beach hotel, puerto del carmen....it looks ok.... ;D

dazmond

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2019, 11:41:09 am »

Nice. What pa do you have?
I just bought an ashdown rig. Can’t wait to crank it up.

Think there’s a jellyfish infestation around playa Blanca at the minute.

not staying at playa blanca,i think puerto del carmen is much better,we like to hire bikes and the front is a lot bigger,wider for cycling/walking,etc....

no idea what the PA is......we ve got large speakers and a yamaha mixing desk thats all i know,i leave it to the keyboard and guitar player to sort the sound.....great gig last night.....chill out day today now..... late night!

dazmond

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2019, 11:49:35 am »

Loving my new kit!

dazmond

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2019, 11:50:19 am »

deeege

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2019, 12:21:09 pm »
Where was the gig Daz? Looks a good setup there.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

dazmond

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2019, 12:35:48 pm »
Where was the gig Daz? Looks a good setup there.

goosetrey.....we played a gig there for the first time last year and got invited back(a recommendation from another venue where we play a few times a year),real ale if your a drinker and a great night had by all..... :)

deeege

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2019, 12:45:05 pm »
Must be the Crown Inn then? Landlord had my local before he went there. Nice pub, some nice walks from there also.

dazmond

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2019, 01:16:00 pm »
Must be the Crown Inn then? Landlord had my local before he went there. Nice pub, some nice walks from there also.

yep thats the one Danny!...they love us in there.....👍...food is good too!

Plankton

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2019, 04:03:56 pm »
Nice hotel, wife looked at canaries after our booking went down the pan but they were looking for around 5k for the 5 of us. Great transfer times from the airports but windy as fook.
I dragged the family down to some huge beach at Costa tegise two years ago and then discovered why it was empty, we all got fecking sand blasted :)

dazmond

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2019, 01:51:03 pm »
Nice hotel, wife looked at canaries after our booking went down the pan but they were looking for around 5k for the 5 of us. Great transfer times from the airports but windy as fook.
I dragged the family down to some huge beach at Costa tegise two years ago and then discovered why it was empty, we all got fecking sand blasted :)

ours was a lovely hotel....yes....but so many miserable looking people!the posher the hotel the more ignorant/sadder most hotel guests seem to be......strange.....we had a ball and really enjoyed it but the hotel had no soul,entertainment was rubbish(unless you like easy listening/jazz music every night!).....plus points were the fantastic suites/rooms,sea view,great food and the cleanest hotel ive ever stayed in.....

dazmond

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2019, 01:54:27 pm »
back to work tomorrow.......im nice and refreshed for the winter months now..... :)

cleaned van inside and out,filled tank,charged batteries,etc....only 10 weeks til xmas lads! 8)

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2019, 04:16:22 pm »

ours was a lovely hotel....yes....but so many miserable looking people!the posher the hotel the more ignorant/sadder most hotel guests seem to be......strange.....we had a ball and really enjoyed it but the hotel had no soul,entertainment was rubbish(unless you like easy listening/jazz music every night!).....plus points were the fantastic suites/rooms,sea view,great food and the cleanest hotel ive ever stayed in.....

They were probably bored senseless with your wfp purchases Daz!!🤣🤣
Comfortably Numb!