This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: 12 days off......
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2019, 04:38:25 pm »
lots of germans in the hotel but it was the middle class british/irish holidaymakers which were the most ignorant..... ::)roll ;D
price higher/work harder!

lal

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2019, 07:28:21 pm »
back to work tomorrow.......im nice and refreshed for the winter months now..... :)

cleaned van inside and out,filled tank,charged batteries,etc....only 10 weeks til xmas lads! 8)

only 10 weeks til xmas lads!
ShutUp Daz FFS     :o ;D :)

Plankton

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2019, 06:36:20 pm »
10 days off and started back today. So back to my semi from this is pretty depressing.... Also hurt my back clowning around like a teen with the kids jumping from the bridge and trying to do flips into the pool ::)roll

Plankton

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2019, 06:45:32 pm »
PS I'm not entering any holiday competition here! This was me treating  myself and family for my 40th only six months late.
Couldn't afford two holidays a year like this especially when the wee man turns two in January it'll be an extra seat on the plane and then restricted choice of hotels due to having three kids.
I suggested the wife could drive the van and I'll take the kids away next time :)