This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

How much per Lead £

£7.50
£10
£12.50
£15

BrandonAntony

How much would you pay for these Leads?
« on: August 07, 2019, 11:24:23 am »
THIS IS MARKET RESEARCH ONLY PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING FOR THESE LEADS.

I haven't started my window cleaning business yet as I dont have the capital to invest right now. The past few months I have been actively learning SEO. I have a website that is branded as *City*windowcleaners.co.uk, it is ranked very well and currently getting around 30-40 calls a month. These calls are tracked and recorded so I know when a call has happened and what was said in the call for when I do sell these Leads. I am going to route the number on the website to another window cleaner in the local area, of course for either a cost per month or a cost per call basis. These are Leads that are interested in a window cleaner and are actively searching for one on google so they are very HOT. I am not trying to sell anything on here, I am only conducting some market research on the pricing of these leads. How much would you guys expect for these kinds of leads?

p1w1

Re: How much would you pay for these Leads?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 11:47:53 am »
If you were actually going to start a window cleaning business then why would you not be taking advantage of all these HOT calls yourself. At that rate you would have a good round within a year even if you converted 70% of them to customers.  It's not expensive to get a little system together if your serious.
As leads there not worth anything really maybe a little if they are commercial but there nothing more then an enquiry.

BrandonAntony

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 11:55:09 am »
Simpy because I am young (20), dont have my driving license yet, van insurance will cost around £4k, a van with a wfp system £2k minimum.  I simply setup the site so it would be ready and id know that id at least be getting some leads for when I do have the capital to start. I figured in the time between now and then I could sell these leads and gain some of the capital through that.

Shrek

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 12:02:20 pm »
50-60p per lead

Stoots

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 12:03:22 pm »
Hi.

I sell leads to window cleaners.

£10 per lead

Please remember on here is a very very tiny percentage of window cleaners

You would be better scouring other forums and Facebook groups.

Believe me there is a market for this and your leads have a value to the right person.

BrandonAntony

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2019, 12:06:34 pm »

BrandonAntony

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2019, 12:09:27 pm »
Hi.

I sell leads to window cleaners.

£10 per lead

Please remember on here is a very very tiny percentage of window cleaners

You would be better scouring other forums and Facebook groups.

Believe me there is a market for this and your leads have a value to the right person.

Thanks £10 is industry standard for  cleaning leads from my research.  If you dont mind me asking, what kind of leads do you sell? calls? FB leads?

Stoots

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2019, 12:17:26 pm »
Social media and Google ad words mainly but there's a few other places that work well online.

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2019, 12:23:07 pm »
Zero for me

I refuse to use third party companies to buy work from.  Cut out the middle man and save money.  Seen to many times people wanting to take a slice of the cake from sitting on their sofa.

It's nothing I can't do myself and easier and less confusing for the customer who wants a simple procedure.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

BrandonAntony

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2019, 12:34:23 pm »
Zero for me

I refuse to use third party companies to buy work from.  Cut out the middle man and save money.  Seen to many times people wanting to take a slice of the cake from sitting on their sofa.

It's nothing I can't do myself and easier and less confusing for the customer who wants a simple procedure.

Honestly I understand where your coming from as a lot of people just sell FB leads and these leads simply are not as interested as people who are actively searching on google for a window cleaner and as a result do not convert as well. About the confusing part, the website is branded as a generic window cleaning company in *City* when a customer calls the number on the site, they will get routed to you.

Scrimble

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2019, 01:30:13 pm »
zero

nathankaye

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2019, 02:37:52 pm »
It's just a lead, that's all and the chances are the individual has contacted numerous cleaners for quotes.  Therefore it's not truly an investment but a waste of money buying.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

BrandonAntony

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2019, 03:08:15 pm »
zero
It's just a lead, that's all and the chances are the individual has contacted numerous cleaners for quotes.  Therefore it's not truly an investment but a waste of money buying.
How is this any different from someone contacting you through lets say for example a flyer. Even when your advertising with flyers you still have a Cost Per Call.  So why do you think these leads have zero value?

p1w1

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2019, 03:19:43 pm »
Whats your website?

Smudger

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2019, 03:22:59 pm »
Same here - zero for a lead - if its viable after 3 cleans I'd pay you the price of the first clean

why wold I pay £10 for a £10 clean that most likely will only ever be a one off

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

BrandonAntony

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2019, 03:40:20 pm »
Same here - zero for a lead - if its viable after 3 cleans I'd pay you the price of the first clean

Darran

your not paying £10 for a £10 clean. your paying £10 for the phone to ring. That call could be a bungalow or it could be a mansion, it could also be any size commercial work. Sales and pricing is up to you.

Let me phrase it  this way, how much on average does it cost you in advertising to get 1 call?  please exclude anything that provides terrible quality calls such as FB group posting etc

Smudger

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2019, 03:50:53 pm »
Actually we are very well known in our location and get extremely good work from Facebook - maybe upto 20 recommendations at a time

I don't need to pay for the phone to ring - it already does that at least a dozen times a day - the big commercial stuff comes direct from the website so we have several email enquires per day.

please note us old hands on here have seen many, many people try to be "agents" with all sorts of claims for work, leads special web sites you name it - ALL (as far as I recall) have epic fails - even a consortium of bigger window cleaning firms couldn't provide the service your trying to offer - hence our replies

of course feel free to show us your web site - it must be really special - look forward to the time you start hitting the streets and working on the tools so we can all help and advise you

Darran

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

nathankaye

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2019, 03:53:36 pm »
zero
How is this any different from someone contacting you through lets say for example a flyer. Even when your advertising with flyers you still have a Cost Per Call.  So why do you think these leads have zero value?

No offence buddy but your coming into an industry which you have no experience in and so far just theory or as u put it, market research.
I respect your trying to earn so you can get yourself up and running, but you are asking and so expect varied answers.

The difference is because if I invest in flyers etc, it is my design, my prices and I will target areas I want to work in and so that is worth my investment on the return I make from it.
Whereas, you asking for a payment per lead, which does not mean they will agree to the price I wish to set, and has been set up through another company which they contacted and so I have zero input in those stages
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Smudger

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2019, 03:54:30 pm »

Darran

your not paying £10 for a £10 clean. your paying £10 for the phone to ring. That call could be a bungalow or it could be a mansion, it could also be any size commercial work. Sales and pricing is up to you.

Let me phrase it  this way, how much on average does it cost you in advertising to get 1 call?  please exclude anything that provides terrible quality calls such as FB group posting etc

let me phrase it to you why would I pay for the phone to ring when the job maybe 20 odd miles from where I work - or in an area that's outside my normal working area ? - my advertising brings work right into the areas I already have work

Darran

BrandonAntony

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2019, 03:59:27 pm »

Darran

let me phrase it to you why would I pay for the phone to ring when the job maybe 20 odd miles from where I work - or in an area that's outside my normal working area ? - my advertising brings work right into the areas I already have work

Darran

1. you wouldn't. That wouldn't be a qualified lead.
2. The site is ranked locally. not globally. Most calls come from the local area and will be routed to a Window Cleaner that serves that area.