Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

boldy1304

New Miniflex
« on: July 10, 2019, 06:57:43 pm »
Anyone got one or tried one yet .... any good??????

boldy1304

Re: New Miniflex
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 06:12:11 pm »
anyone ...???

Richard Tara

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 08:14:49 pm »
Hi boldy 1304

Just ordered one and will picking up on Tuesday (1 Oct )

Gone for the 220psi one, will be uploading a video on Youtube as soon as can.

Richard

www.rbcleaningskegness.co.uk
carpet, upholstery, caravan cleaning for Skegness www.rbcleaningskegness.co.uk

Darran Pryce

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 03:46:55 pm »
I bought the 400HX with 400 psi. 2x 6.6vacs.... Had it over 3 weeks... hands down... the tinny terror has some power for a small machine. Not heavy too.  I have a Navara pickup and its so easy to ft nice and snug behind the drivers seat for quick uploading, or in the back for those longer trips. 

Purchased it through John Kelly, and Came direct from Cleansmart.

stu_thomson

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2019, 06:25:25 pm »
I have the same one as Darren as a back up to my truckmount and to get to awkward jobs for me in flats have to say only used it twice but at 50 feet with 2 inch hose there’s not a great deal of difference between that and my boxxer 421

Stu
People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made!

Adam P

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2019, 12:08:25 am »
looking for a new machine and just come across these. we've got airflex turbos, so know what to expect from cleansmart with their machines as this looks the same, but smaller and slightly more modern. gutted to see there's still no where to put your plugs. i like that the Enforcer has 2 sockets to put your plugs into, keeping them safe.

the price to me is slightly too high though. enforcer can be had for a couple hundred more. i'm torn which to go for. the compact miniflex, or a couple hundred more and get an enforcer.

Darran Pryce

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2019, 08:35:31 am »
Personally for me, it's the weight.   Enforcer is very heavy, Miniflex, stacks of power only 38kg (with 400psi pump).  That won it over for me. It's all personal preference.  It's taken far toooo long for a machine like this to come out with size weight and nice few changes, specially being able to clean inside waste tank. 

Richard Tara

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2019, 06:11:24 pm »
Personally for me, it's the weight.   Enforcer is very heavy, Miniflex, stacks of power only 38kg (with 400psi pump).  That won it over for me. It's all personal preference.  It's taken far toooo long for a machine like this to come out with size weight and nice few changes, specially being able to clean inside waste tank.

I second what Darran said...

I had my Enforcer for 3 years neither had any problems with it but it was the weight as i`am not getting any younger  ;D..

Picked up the Miniflex today from CleanSmart and will be giving it ago this week.

Couple of the things i like is the new designed waste tank lid & the locking front casters ( which will come in handly when i use it van mounted ).
Plus i also bought the exhaust silencer which screws to the side of the machine ( you can talk beside the machine when its running )..

Going to give it go van mounted and add my remote to it.

Richard

www.rbcleaningskegness.co.uk

Adam P

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2019, 07:00:13 pm »
yes i suppose that's true. the smaller size and weight is appealing, though i do often get customers commenting how massive my one is and think bigger = better

john martin

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2019, 10:19:29 pm »
looking for a new machine and just come across these. we've got airflex turbos, so know what to expect from cleansmart with their machines as this looks the same, but smaller and slightly more modern. gutted to see there's still no where to put your plugs. i like that the Enforcer has 2 sockets to put your plugs into, keeping them safe.

the price to me is slightly too high though. enforcer can be had for a couple hundred more. i'm torn which to go for. the compact miniflex, or a couple hundred more and get an enforcer.
Ideally you'd have both  ...   they both have features the other dosn't   
For me the Enforcer is a must  , as its the only machine you can leave outside a house and not worry about a sudden downpour  , also its tank capacity is huge  ...   and an intank  immersion is a great addition for little cost .  If your used tripple vac airflex's then get the 6.6 version enforcer .
I dont get the weight issue with the enforcer ... you pull it off the van backwards and it  rolls over any ground easy .  But its not a machine for bringing upstairs .
The miniflex had the advantage of being easy ? to bring upstairs  ... + its a competent design and build quality for a small size machine , and the first small machine to give high performance of two 6.6 .
Dunno , if you dont need to go upstairs much get the enforcer ... if you will be doing lots of flats or inside upstair jobs get the miniflex  ...  but both is the ideal setup .

Darran Pryce

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2019, 06:30:19 am »
Its not the case of taking the machine up stairs. I have never taken any machine up stairs. Machine always sits outside customers door.  Rain our shine, machine works, we put a cover over it. Most properties have some form of canopy anyway.  When your doing 3=5 jobs a day,  5 days a week, machine in and out (unless you want a truck mount, or have it fitted as a tm) then its pain (well for me it is) .  Internal heater not fussed for,  just adds more weight.   All you need is a magma or a v2 (separate in my case) and you have instant heat.

Just been able to clean inside the dump tank is great with the new Miniflex won it for me too!  Power behind the Miniflex HX is awesome.  Carpets are not far off being dry by the time you pack up.

In this industry every machine has its pros and cons, each can be tailored to each  operator and what he/she wants from their machine and best suits your needs.  Some might prefer the big enforcer or storm, others smaller just as powerful machine (as the bigger models) due to weight.  Either-way, happy cleaning!

You can see my review of the machine. Had it around a month now.  https://youtu.be/uLGQ1_C6rqM

Adam P

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2019, 03:26:45 pm »
thanks for that video. helped see what it looks like inside. definetly seems an improved design all round to the airflex turbo. I just wish it was £500 cheaper than it'd be an easy decision

Richard Tara

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2019, 08:36:23 pm »
Great video Darran

Been having a play with my one today and thanks for the chat the other day.

Richard

Richard Tara

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2019, 10:01:38 pm »
Done a couple of videos now of my Airflex Miniflex 220LX   ( bottom one showing van-mounted )

https://youtu.be/YYebvM7pDjE

https://youtu.be/SG8NqOtYu18

Richard

Robroy

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2019, 07:33:42 am »
What is the approximate run time with the mini flex before you need to refill , did any one buy the auto empty too ?

Adam P

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2019, 02:57:55 pm »
is the pipe in the front tank longer now and can reach a bucket that's sat on the floor? I always liked that this could easily be taken out, however it's stupidly short that a bucket placed on the floor is too far for it to stay in that you have to use something to raise the bucket.

Kevin jones

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2019, 08:51:20 pm »
Any up dates hows this machine is it good has the storm

Darran Pryce

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2019, 08:04:39 am »
Just as powerful as the storm.  Just lighter,  and doesn't hold as much water so will need to fill more, unless you use the auto fill etc.  No complaints from me with the build and usage of the machine. 

john martin

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2019, 06:59:30 pm »

Really Nice detailed demo video here from Matt @ cleansmart
He didnt just talk  ...  he filmed a practical demo of every feature
all laid bare  ....Nothing to hide  ...   just a great product

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW2zZA1QjGc&feature=youtu.be

Adam P

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2019, 07:24:31 pm »
mine arrived today. looking forward to putting our turbo away and getting the minflex in the van. someone bug me in a few weeks and i'll leave my feedback