Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wayne zabel

Re: New Miniflex
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2019, 02:52:15 pm »
On the video Matt drops the hoses into a container of pre spray and sprays the carpet with a hand tool.

Should this only be done with certain pre sprays?

Will some damage the pump?

Ned Kelly

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2019, 05:28:37 pm »
is the pipe in the front tank longer now and can reach a bucket that's sat on the floor? I always liked that this could easily be taken out, however it's stupidly short that a bucket placed on the floor is too far for it to stay in that you have to use something to raise the bucket.
Get yourself some 25 litre containers Adam. I fill three up every morning with hot water,  acid rinse or F90 depending on the jobs. Never filled the actual tank up in months.
https://youtu.be/QOTWwspvbcQ

john martin

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2019, 09:46:36 pm »
On the video Matt drops the hoses into a container of pre spray and sprays the carpet with a hand tool.

i put every craap through my pumps and i dont think it have much effect  ...  as long as you dont put pure solvent through

Elfyn

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2019, 03:08:50 pm »
I think this whole "watch what you put through your pump" thing  goes back to when most machines had a diaphragm (sureflow) solution pump. We all thought that a 120psi pump was the dog's whatsits.  Machines are much more advanced now.

Robin Ray

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2019, 03:09:23 pm »

Powdered products like F90 and Hydra dri really start to effect my pump after a while and I have a pumptec piston pump. Liquid products like hydra clean are fine though. It never seemed to be a massive problem when using a diaphragm pump though. I don't think i would personally want to put a product like powerburst or blitz through a pumptec pump.