This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: Thanks Lee Pyror
« Reply #160 on: July 05, 2019, 06:13:42 pm »
not being picky Daz - but most of what you state there is on HP/Lease

Darran

hot water system is paid for,holidays paid for,drum kit is paid for.......car on lease yes,i just get a new one every 3 years now,van on lease but ill pay the balloon at the end of the 5 years and keep it... :)
price higher/work harder!

Smudger

« Reply #161 on: July 05, 2019, 06:14:17 pm »
this is not about what you want to do its about having staff and what they can turnover for you (. this is different from profit )

Lee is defo in a better place then me if I were simply to do windows I would need 14 guys on the glass to break the 1 million turnover mark.

on my current business model a mix of windows and pressure washing I could hit a million with 8 guys ( this assumes the 1 off work rolls in at the same rate as this year )

this is the point of employing staff will and do work 40 hrs on the tools ( well mine do 30 or 35 hr weeks ) I personally don't work on the tools - not because I don't want to - health prevents its  :-[

By the way I will be at the show

Darran

Darran

So what profit would you have from that one million ? the point I made earlier which you ignored is if you work in an area where one man can do £85k to £95k  a year worth of work how much is it going to cost you in wages to keep him from going out on his own.
Back before Lee had his I'm leaving hissy fit I worked out that because of his reckless spending on advertising and other costs it would take years for him to break even, he couldnt dispute it with anything other than his usual hater reply, that said his guys where only doing £65k a year at that time so I suspect their £20k jump had something to do with my post. lol

TBH - I'm not prepared to comment on someones else profit - and when your aggressively expanding you could argue the profit is zero - depends on leasing options etc..... but your a clever man, it doesn't take much to work out an approx salary.

Amazon make only pennies on most sales - something that many would say 'well the efforts not worth it' but multiply the by billions everyone says WOW! wish I could earn that

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

zesty

« Reply #162 on: July 05, 2019, 06:14:29 pm »
not being picky Daz - but most of what you state there is on HP/Lease

Darran

I suppose in terms of vehicles, it’s quite rare these days for anyone to buy new and not pay by pcp/lease.

I hate monthly payments, so I saved to buy my second hand transit custom outright. I’ll sell it and put the money towards a newer custom maybe next year.

I suppose with Daz, he lives in a cheap flat, so he’s got plenty of money to buy things on finance, and till have plenty left over each month.

We always forget Daz lives a very different lifestyle to almost all of us, he’s got no mortgage/family, so it’s relatively comfortable for him.

Smudger

« Reply #163 on: July 05, 2019, 06:18:03 pm »
correct - we all have different circumstances - aims, ambitions, family commitments

except when dealing with NK there is no right or wrong - in that respect everybody other than NK is correct  ;D

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Simon Trapani

« Reply #164 on: July 05, 2019, 06:19:48 pm »
Didn't Dazmond also once say he rents his flat & its only around £350 a month? No kids also. That does save a fair bit of money!

Simon Trapani

« Reply #165 on: July 05, 2019, 06:21:00 pm »
Beat me to it

dazmond

« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2019, 06:43:40 pm »
Didn't Dazmond also once say he rents his flat & its only around £350 a month? No kids also. That does save a fair bit of money!

its actually just over £300 a month rent wise......also  i dont smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol anymore,no kids(apart from my grown up step kids).....i dont buy LSD,cocaine,ecstasy,amphetamines or weed either these days....

my only vices are a gym membership(£330 a year)and protein bars/powders/creatine supplements....... ;D

jonboywalton75

« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2019, 07:03:00 pm »
Wow over £300 a month 😱😱😱😱

That's a rip off for Salford 😍

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2019, 07:13:02 pm »

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Daz must be at the posh end!!
Comfortably Numb!

jonboywalton75

« Reply #169 on: July 05, 2019, 07:16:07 pm »

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Daz must be at the posh end!!

There IS no posh end of Salford!!!!

zesty

« Reply #170 on: July 05, 2019, 09:56:21 pm »
You couldn’t rent a tent down here for £300 a month!

deeege

« Reply #171 on: July 05, 2019, 10:10:26 pm »
My childcare costs more per month than Daz’s rent does. 😂
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Slacky

« Reply #172 on: July 05, 2019, 10:12:10 pm »

Room service and full board all come at a cost you know.

James Styles

« Reply #173 on: July 05, 2019, 11:51:49 pm »
I aspire to be like Daz, seriously. Low rent, barely no bills, no kids with loads of money coming in to save or spend on myself, only working part time  ;D It’s the life I want, I think Daz has got it made.

zesty

« Reply #174 on: July 06, 2019, 08:10:19 am »
I aspire to be like Daz, seriously. Low rent, barely no bills, no kids with loads of money coming in to save or spend on myself, only working part time  ;D It’s the life I want, I think Daz has got it made.

Think of the long term, as you get older, having a family will count. Being old with a bit of money won’t be much fun when your 75/80. That’s when family will make the difference.

Besides, finances can be even better if you settle down and your wife has a good job too 👍🏼. You’ll have two decent incomes paying a mortgage off, and I by the time you ‘retire’ you’d be mortgage free and living cheaper than Daz.

I like Daz, but I wouldn’t want to be living like that for long. It suits him for now though!

jonboywalton75

« Reply #175 on: July 06, 2019, 09:06:13 am »

Think of the long term, as you get older, having a family will count. Being old with a bit of money won’t be much fun when your 75/80. That’s when family will make the difference.

Besides, finances can be even better if you settle down and your wife has a good job too 👍🏼. You’ll have two decent incomes paying a mortgage off, and I by the time you ‘retire’ you’d be mortgage free and living cheaper than Daz.

I like Daz, but I wouldn’t want to be living like that for long. It suits him for now though!

I didnt want kids when i was in my mid 20's, as time went on and we had 2 lads I realised we couldn't be without them
We've been on numerous hols, been to concerts, football matches too many to mention, done some reasonably (😁) adventurous stuff, we have even got them to the theatre on occasions.
Nah, no way could i go through life without kids.
It's the stuff of life!!!!!

dazmond

« Reply #176 on: July 06, 2019, 09:36:29 am »

I'll move in with my missus when her grown up kids leave home.she lives in a 4 bed house in a nice area.shes also got her own business(interior designer) but I need my own bedroom and room for my 2 drum kits,van and car....no room at the moment!🙄😂

Slacky

« Reply #177 on: July 06, 2019, 10:17:47 am »
Why do you keep your van in your bedroom?

dazmond

« Reply #178 on: July 06, 2019, 10:44:52 am »
Conditions for when I move in....

1.own bedroom decorated in a 'pimps palace' stylee with desk,printer and laptop.large wardrobe.... ;D
2,separate room for drum storage.

3.outside plug socket fitted for van hook up.
4.lockable storage unit for poles,resin,brushes,etc.
5.new kitchen design to incorporate all my stainless steel cooking pots,utensils, etc,new cooker and halogen hob.....

As long as these requirements are met I'll take the leap.......probably wont be for another 10 years yet! ;D

jonboywalton75

« Reply #179 on: July 06, 2019, 10:52:10 am »
Conditions for when I move in....

1.own bedroom decorated in a 'pimps palace' stylee with desk,printer and laptop.large wardrobe.... ;D
2,separate room for drum storage.

3.outside plug socket fitted for van hook up.
4.lockable storage unit for poles,resin,brushes,etc.
5.new kitchen design to incorporate all my stainless steel cooking pots,utensils, etc,new cooker and halogen hob.....

As long as these requirements are met I'll take the leap.......probably wont be for another 10 years yet! ;D

There's no way she'll have that
You'll have been dumped before that with those demands and she'll have moved onto a toyboy
Nice to dream though Daz😁😍