This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

Re: Very public spirited - anyone on here know him?
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2019, 10:22:56 am »
Good on him if he’s doing it for his business if he sits at home not working claiming benefits he’ll get slated,if he uses his initiative no matter for what reason he gets slated.
I think you can safely say it’s the British way of looking at things,big companies would be and have been all over that kind of PR game for years.

Point being that very little is done for the good of others without wanting to draw attention to themselves for doing so for some type of gain.
Haha even the big guns doing charitable things is a way of tax avation and self praise.
I know plenty of ones who just help for the sake of helping and want no attention for doing so, even if attention came their way they wouldnt accept it, unless it broight attention to the plights of the people they are helping.

But no one slating this chap for his publicity stunts, unless ive misread anyones posts on here
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2019, 12:29:08 pm »
No Nathan it’s called the world we live in like it or not I’m afraid,for every person that’s willing to do a good genuine deed there’s 100s of others with the complete opposite in mind.
The lad is trying to drum up business fair play to him he’s using his initiative and it’s free,if I needed the work I might do the same thing,I would never knock someone for making an effort the lads doing nothing illegal.

robbo333

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2019, 07:00:20 pm »
I like his thinking...

I might start cleaning traffic lights   ;D
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

P @ F

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2019, 09:09:13 pm »
Only do it when they are on RED though eh  ;D
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Perfect Windows

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2019, 08:55:16 pm »
I've stopped and done probably about a dozen signs. All but two of them were road name signs that I'd had trouble seeing. The other two were speed limit signs that were literally unreadable. Didn't want anyone to be caught speeding without a warning.

Didn't get in the paper, though!

Vin

Bungle

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2019, 07:08:50 pm »
I cleaned all the road signs in our village for free one Saturday morning. One sign made me chuckle when I cleaned it, a triangle sign with an adult and child walking holding hands. Someone (years ago) had scrawled a big willy on the adult. Now it's there for all to see!

I did get a write up in the local Parish mag and a few jobs from it. The signs were cleaned 2 years ago and are still clean. *polishes finger nails on lapel*
We look at them, they look through them.

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2019, 07:32:29 pm »
Just Been on one show  don't it for  publisty  public spirited my back side ???
Spit and polish