This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DeLuce

Re: After 10 years its time to say goodbye
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2019, 01:35:57 pm »
The thing is, out of the 30,000 members only a very small percentage are of the mindset of Lee. The majority are the unfortunates like myself who window clean precisely to avoid the stresses of running a business and have no desire to employ or run a larger business. To us Lee contributes nothing at all. No doubt the small minority who want to be big in the world of business find his posts enthralling. Unfortunately Lee appears to be so single minded, so lacking in humour that when under pressure he hits back by bragging his achievements (the Rolex watch, the BMW, the holidays in Dubai etc etc).                     
The day this forum becomes just a window cleaning business forum is the day I’ll bugger off too. Got to have a laugh and hear about bad days too otherwise we’ll all end up mental.

Talking of business sucesses ......... what about Alex Gardiner? Windowcleaner to business owner, no tantrums, no bragging, polite, helpful, successful and all round nice guy and willing to talk about brushes.

I totally agree with Dave’s post here. It completely sums up how I was feeling about Lee Pryors posts.
I wish him all the best. But tbh, I only read them to see others viewpoints, because I felt there was always the underlying current of self promotion and superiority. He gives it away in references regarding  others viewpoints , size of his operations compared with...etc etc.
If everybody were to go big on this scale with their business, how many small independent operators would there be? How difficult would it be to get a foothold and a decent living in the marketplace?
In the end , to want to become a big operation goes beyond seeking a comfortable living, it just becomes greed. Greed is never satisfied. Greed tramples all over other people. That’s big business for you!!!

(Alex, you know where I live). 😉

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2019, 01:37:02 pm »
It don't help matters when after a little scrap and the thread gets locked to start another thread over anf over again and blame the mods.

Always best to walk away and move on.  Life to short.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://r.sumup.io/fXMfH

CleanClear

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2019, 02:28:26 pm »
I like this forum because it's full of bored middle aged dickheads lol

;D ;D ;D
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

jonny thompson

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2019, 04:13:08 pm »
I take it the hot water system was a no starter then