This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

John Mart

Re: Lee Pryor Q&A
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2019, 06:00:08 pm »
Are you a sensual lover or an aggressive lover?

Hi Lee

My previous question wasn’t answered so I can only assume you are going to make a youtube video to explain..?

So instead I’ll ask an easier one...do you have an inny or an outy?

Thanks!
You're not taking this seriously! Get back to the other side.

chris turner

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2019, 06:00:49 pm »
Good idea Simon, ask and it will be told.

So this thread is a bit of fun really as it seems a few would like to ask genuine questions and I am happy to help them.

Few things first though.

I will not be answering ANY questions from

Dry clean
Peavey
Bungle
Johnboywalton

This is because I believe any question from you is actually designed to stir a problem rather than actually help you or others in any way. Im sure one of you will say something on here..... I wont be responding in any way. You clearly don't want advice from me anyway so why bother. I urge anyone talking on this thread to just ignor any and all negative people/posts, just don't respond to them, lets see if it can be done. Negativity will not help you develop your business, only a positive mindset and focus will, I am a strong believer in this.

For others, If I don't answer your question it doesn't mean I cant I just might not want to or I may answer it in up coming youtube videos I am planning.

Shocked I wasn't on that list!
Does this mean we're friends Lee?  ;D

Lee Pryor

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2019, 06:16:36 pm »
Hi Lee,
You seem to have a great business model and have achieved good growth.
However, your on line reviews are quite poor.
What are you doing to address this
Tony

I like this question.

I call this the trip advisor effect. So ive been lucky enough to go to lots of amazing hotels around the world, I usually take a look at trip advisor and reviews. No matter how good the place is theres always a jobsworth giving a terrible review, I try to read between the lines.

So I think we currently do something like 40,000 cleans a year. How many bad reviews are there? less than 20? You see my point. Our re clean ratio in 0.5% as in we re clean 1 in 200 cleans or less at the moment.

So why do we get them? This is very clear to me. We stand our ground with customers that just want to be an a hole thats why. We all know what thats like dont we. Customer rings up not happy about something minor, speaks to one of us like s..t expects the world in return and when they dont get exactly what they want its over to google they run .

I am not bothered about a handful of these and it does not effect my business. Again this is something that not many single opperators will deal with. Once you start doing things on a much bigger scale small probles grow and new ones crop up.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2019, 06:19:58 pm »
Lee,

What do you think of the franchise model? And why do you choose to employ instead?

Thanks

Sorry to give a non answer to this but its a long answer and will be easier to go into with a video. I will cover it. Pros and cons to both. I may franchise in the future. Subscribe next month on youtube and you will see the answer to this

Lee Pryor

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2019, 06:23:15 pm »
If you had to start from scratch, what would be the top things you would change about getting to where you are now?

hmmmm

I think looking back I would have pushed harder earlier on, I always wanted to grow but could have wasted less money on cars ect back in the day and been further along. On the other hand I do love cars!

Not really much else tbh. Of course I spent lots of time and money learning what worked and didnt. If I went back with that knowledge I could be here in less than half the time.

JBC88

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2019, 06:31:40 pm »
Hi Lee
Everything I read about successful people says that those ones continue learning and set goals

What books/courses or other media have you invested in (and would recommend) to help you build your skills and knowledge along the way?

Thanks

jonboywalton75

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2019, 06:35:40 pm »

So this thread is a bit of fun really as it seems a few would like to ask genuine questions and I am happy to help them.

Few things first though.

Dry clean
Peavey
Bungle
Johnboywalton

This is because I believe any question from you is actually designed to stir a problem rather than actually help you or others in any way. Im sure one of you will say something on here..... I wont be responding in any way. You clearly don't want advice from me anyway so why bother. I urge anyone talking on this thread to just ignor any and all negative people/posts, just don't respond to them, lets see if it can be done. Negativity will not help you develop your business, only a positive mindset and focus will, I am a strong believer in this.

For others, If I don't answer your question it doesn't mean I cant I just might not want to or I may answer it in up coming youtube videos I am planning.

Shocked I wasn't on that list!
Does this mean we're friends Lee?  ;D

Come to think of it I'm also shocked you're not on the list
I actually clicked on your YouTube link.
I was horrified 🤮😰😨😱

John Mart

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2019, 06:40:12 pm »
Hi Lee,
You seem to have a great business model and have achieved good growth.
However, your on line reviews are quite poor.
What are you doing to address this
Tony

I like this question.

I call this the trip advisor effect. So ive been lucky enough to go to lots of amazing hotels around the world, I usually take a look at trip advisor and reviews. No matter how good the place is theres always a jobsworth giving a terrible review, I try to read between the lines.

So I think we currently do something like 40,000 cleans a year. How many bad reviews are there? less than 20? You see my point. Our re clean ratio in 0.5% as in we re clean 1 in 200 cleans or less at the moment.

So why do we get them? This is very clear to me. We stand our ground with customers that just want to be an a hole thats why. We all know what thats like dont we. Customer rings up not happy about something minor, speaks to one of us like s..t expects the world in return and when they dont get exactly what they want its over to google they run .

I am not bothered about a handful of these and it does not effect my business. Again this is something that not many single opperators will deal with. Once you start doing things on a much bigger scale small probles grow and new ones crop up.
Agreed. I had one left the other day that he quickly removed because and I quote “Listen mate, I run a business too and you don’t have to charge VAT”. He was already a numpty so I said “Just get someone else” and hung up on him. Within 5 minutes a nasty Facebook review which he removed 1/2 hour later. Cliff Perkins theory was he was worried about a brick through his window.  ;D

Lee Pryor

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2019, 06:41:28 pm »
Hi Lee
Everything I read about successful people says that those ones continue learning and set goals

What books/courses or other media have you invested in (and would recommend) to help you build your skills and knowledge along the way?

Thanks

No courses ect but I have taken inspiration from many things.

Duncan bannatyne book "anyone can do it" was the best of all the dragons den books (I read them all)

I watch on tv any and all the business related programmes.

I am a health and fitness fanatic and I strongly recommend Greg Plitt who sadly died in 2015 but was at the top of his game in the fitness industry but also gave great motivational and mindset advice and speaches, Search for Greg on youtube, especially if you like the gym, watch a bit of him then go workout!

I also have many firends in business who have given me advice, connected me to useful people and helped me to stay focused when things were tough.

I think creating a certain mindset and confidence comes over time, a bit like going to the gym and changing your body. The mind can be a muscle that needs to be trained in the same way.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2019, 06:59:07 pm »
what do you have for breakfast a Full english ?

Lee Pryor

« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2019, 07:01:53 pm »

I dont eat breakfast. I use intermitent fasting every day so i never eat before 12noon. Then I have lunch, dinner and maybe 2 protein shakes. Yes I realise your question was being silly but I fancied giving a straight answer.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2019, 07:07:17 pm »

I dont eat breakfast. I use intermitent fasting every day so i never eat before 12noon. Then I have lunch, dinner and maybe 2 protein shakes. Yes I realise your question was being silly but I fancied giving a straight answer.
i had you down has  3 shredded wheat person  :o :o :o :o :o

Dry Clean

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2019, 07:07:38 pm »

Few things first though.

Dry clean
Peavey
Bungle
Johnboywalton

Now now Dry clean, you know why you are banned, just can't believe I am😭😭😭

Somebody had to replace Slacky.

jo5hm4n

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2019, 07:18:11 pm »
Lee,

What advice can you give for a business that needs to break through the VAT barrier but is worried on how to absorb the 14-16% VAT on annual turnover running just like yourself domestic only window cleaning.  Worried about Cashflow, and trying to expand enough to make it worth actually breaking the barrier.  Thanks

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2019, 07:39:59 pm »
Could you describe what a narcissist is? ;D
Comfortably Numb!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2019, 07:44:46 pm »
"I am a health and fitness fanatic and I strongly recommend Greg Plitt who sadly died in 2015 but was at the top of his game in the fitness industry but also gave great motivational and mindset advice and speaches, Search for Greg on youtube, especially if you like the gym, watch a bit of him then go workout!"

But stay away from the railway.
It's a game of three halves!

Lee Pryor

« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2019, 07:50:44 pm »
"I am a health and fitness fanatic and I strongly recommend Greg Plitt who sadly died in 2015 but was at the top of his game in the fitness industry but also gave great motivational and mindset advice and speaches, Search for Greg on youtube, especially if you like the gym, watch a bit of him then go workout!"

But stay away from the railway.

Very true. tragic

Lee Pryor

« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2019, 07:52:53 pm »
Lee,

What advice can you give for a business that needs to break through the VAT barrier but is worried on how to absorb the 14-16% VAT on annual turnover running just like yourself domestic only window cleaning.  Worried about Cashflow, and trying to expand enough to make it worth actually breaking the barrier.  Thanks

So this again is not easy to answer properly on here and I will be doing an in depth video on this. This will also be one of my earlier vids. Requires planning and timing to get this right. I have helped a few companies past this hurdle in the last few years so keep your eyes peeled for the vid.

Ooooooog

« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2019, 08:01:32 pm »
Yo Lee.

Please can you send me an image of your most successful flyer.

ole@solarpanelcleaningltd.co.uk

Many thanks.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2019, 08:04:23 pm »
Yo Lee.

Please can you send me an image of your most successful flyer.

ole@solarpanelcleaningltd.co.uk

Many thanks.

Ahhhhh now your asking! I tend to not do that despite delivering 1.2 million this summer.

Leaflet design will be covered in one of the videos.