Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Shrek

Re: Debt
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2019, 09:50:47 pm »
Most of mine pay within the week , but some get paid on the 15th and some get paid at the end of the month so usually payments are around that date too. I’m usually owed between £ 0 ( zero £ ) upto £20 a month which gets paid after a reminder txt

Slacky

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2019, 11:20:38 pm »
Not sure, but daily texts could be classed as harassment for payment,

Not paying for services supplied could be classed as fraud, theft, deception.....

G Griffin

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2019, 12:41:20 am »
Well when they turn it on they will see the text messages?  ::)roll

not sure what the issue is tbh.
So they turn on the phone that they don't have access to?
Back to the other question: so you send a text and then don't get into an exchange of words or dialogue? How does that work? Isn't sending a text not an exchange of words? Is their reply not an exchange of words? Do you text and then ignore them until they pay you?
And when you give them your next clean date, you might not honour that if they've been in hospital and couldn't pay?
No issue with me, you're running a business. No room for sentiment or boredom in business, is there?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

cleaniac

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2019, 12:22:03 pm »
The next clean date is dependant that payment was received from the last clean by the time the next is due.

When I say I don't enter into a dialogue with them, what I really mean is I do not enter into drawn out conversations or wordy texts.

It's the same template text, it goes out to all customers one week overdue, daily until it's either paid, or they respond with the mitigating reasons why.

For example, if a customer replied to me something like.." We have been in hosptial" i would simply say, Thank you for reply, I will withhold reminders for the remainder of this month, best wishes StockClean.

It's not rocket science.  ;D