Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

robbo333

Re: Preparation is key
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2019, 03:17:28 pm »
Nathan
I wouldn't like to put up with all the personal issues you seem to have going on in your life.
I think, deep down, you use this forum as a 'release'.
A way of helping to share your problems and lighten the burden.
If that is true, then fair play to you, and why not!
Having said that...don't write on the cards and get that phone number sorted.
Best wishes
Robbo
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

tlwcs

« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2019, 03:25:19 pm »
Can I ask why you’re using cards with the wrong number?
Tony

Don Kee

« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2019, 03:52:23 pm »

However i dont percieve myself that way at all. 

Thats the thing about self awareness, how we see ourselves and how others see us is often different.

I for one think that I’m an average person, but most people think i’m absolutley awesome.

I guess some people have less self awareness than others.

dazmond

« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2019, 05:16:56 pm »

Thats the thing about self awareness, how we see ourselves and how others see us is often different.

I for one think that I’m an average person, but most people think i’m absolutley awesome.

i too see myself as a regular guy but my missus calls me "dazmondo the great"........so i just accept it now she says it that often..... 8)
price higher/work harder!

John Mart

« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2019, 05:37:18 pm »

i too see myself as a regular guy but my missus calls me "dazmondo the great"........so i just accept it now she says it that often..... 8)
Sarcasm mate.  :D

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2019, 05:50:00 pm »

Funny that, my wife calls me the Ram!
Comfortably Numb!

Slacky

« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2019, 05:58:27 pm »

Sarcasm mate.  :D

Lol. Exactly.

dazmond

« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2019, 06:13:06 pm »
my missus is a very lucky lady indeed...... ;)

KS Cleaning

« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2019, 06:47:04 pm »
Tony
I pointed this out to Nathan yonks ago, he said he was going to ink in the additional digit, looks like he hasn’t bothered. Not very professional from the self acclaimed window cleaning guru.

Stoots

« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2019, 09:59:15 pm »
My business cards have my old address on from 3 house moves ago lol. Damned if I'm changing it till I run out. Not that I use them, they will probably last me another 10 years.

nathankaye

« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2019, 10:12:46 pm »
Tony
I pointed this out to Nathan yonks ago, he said he was going to ink in the additional digit, looks like he hasn’t bothered. Not very professional from the self acclaimed window cleaning guru.

Ive thousands of them and after correcting the first 200 or so, i got tired of doing so.
Not to worry as both my websites are on the back and then theres messenger as well so plenty of ways to contact me and not rocket science either
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Smudger

« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2019, 12:06:18 am »
Tony

Ive thousands of them and after correcting the first 200 or so, i got tired of doing so.
Not to worry as both my websites are on the back and then theres messenger as well so plenty of ways to contact me and not rocket science either

Sorry, that’s just sad on many levels - sad you didn’t proof read your card before printing - sad you actually spent time inking in the missing digit - sad you didn’t dump them and get new correct ones done
I couldn’t bear to use any card, leaflet whatever that had an error like that and I certainly wouldn’t go to your website if the initial phone contact was wrong
Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

KS Cleaning

« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2019, 01:24:19 am »
Tony

Not to worry as both my websites are on the back and then theres messenger as well so plenty of ways to contact me and not I rocket science either
It probably will be rocket science trying to contact you for any elderly customers you might be lucky enough to have. Thing is, don’t keep banging on about being the ultimate professional, you’re on first name terms with your customers  blah blah blah , when the reality is you can’t even be bothered to give  them your first point of contact details.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2019, 01:37:30 am »

;D ::)roll

deeege

« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2019, 05:56:46 am »
This NKservices account on here has got to be one big wind hasn’t it?

Writing on business cards with the wrong phone number on why he likes to pleasure himself in the rain! 😂😂😂 Couldn’t make it up. 😂

Great stuff ‘Nathan’. The whole thing is Griff on a big wind up surely? 😂
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Soupy

« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2019, 06:49:01 am »
Tony

So that no one can phone him up and complain about him w@@king in the rain.

Obviously.

tlwcs

« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2019, 08:38:59 am »
I don’t mean to put the boot in but it’s so unprofessional
If a customer gives your card to a friend of theirs and they try to ring, what’s  their first impression of you?
Yes there are other ways to contact you on the card so why not put a black line through the mobile number?
It would still look poor but would stop people thinking your a bit thick 😁

dazmond

« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2019, 08:51:39 am »
I'd dump all the cards and order some fresh ones with the right number on......it's not gonna cost a lot to replace....

This is your image/reputation we re talking about.......dodgy cards with wrong numbers just makes you look a cowboy.....

robbo333

« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2019, 09:03:20 am »
Nathan
Solopress are doing
2,000 business cards, printed both sides for £38 delivered.
or 2,000 A6 leaflets/cards, printed both sides for £28 delivered.
You do need to provide them some artwork, but i'll do it for you!

They have an offer at the moment on A5 leaflets, 1,000 single sided for £19 delivered, so i'm getting some done.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

G Griffin

« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2019, 09:45:15 am »
This NKservices account on here has got to be one big wind hasn’t it?

Writing on business cards with the wrong phone number on why he likes to pleasure himself in the rain! 😂😂😂 Couldn’t make it up. 😂

Great stuff ‘Nathan’. The whole thing is Griff on a big wind up surely? 😂
Not guilty  ;D.
I don't know where Nathan gets his ideas from; I'm not that good.
But......he's a nice bloke and an open book. As someone else said, the forum and work seem to be his escape. These things together make for a lot of micky taking.
He just needs to develop a thicker skin. If you post, Nathan, then be prepared to get a ribbing.
Preparation is key.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐