This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

֍Winp®oClean֍

Re: Preparation is key
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2019, 03:56:09 pm »
Try these
Comfortably Numb!

Dave Willis

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2019, 04:12:24 pm »
So, you’re not working because it’s raining and your thinking of printing a card explaining why you work in the rain ???

cleaniac

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2019, 04:38:10 pm »
Nathan! ???

You are one oddball!

😁😂

I just clean on the arranged dates. Rain or shine..

This is just weird Nathan.

p1w1

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2019, 05:04:05 pm »
Oh Nathan.

If I was a customer and saw that written on my windows cleaned today card, I’d cringe.

Who cares!! Just crack one out and clean windows.

You love to create problems that don’t exist

;D
FTFY  ;D

Stoots

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2019, 05:43:03 pm »

G Griffin

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2019, 05:59:52 pm »
So, you’re not working because it’s raining and your thinking of printing a card explaining why you work in the rain ???
That's what I thought.
Unless it depends on the type of rain. Do we need to go to the website  to see what types of rain NK works in?
"Is it still raining, love?" 
"Yeah, it's coffee from the flask in the vanning down at the moment".
"I'm not going out in that".

"Let me know if it's NK starting back to workingin down".
"Will do. They said it might ease off and turn to NK deciding to do a videoing down later though".
"They're not always right, love".
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

nathankaye

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2019, 06:02:53 pm »
So if im woRking in the rain, does that mean  im not allowed ten mins in the van having a coffee break??
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

p1w1

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2019, 06:31:02 pm »
So if im woRking in the rain, does that mean  im not allowed ten mins in the van having a coffee break??
Is why you have a coffee break on your website too?  ;D

nathankaye

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2019, 06:35:04 pm »
Is why you have a coffee break on your website too?  ;D

;D ;D
Nope but might be soon with the new upgrade as i might start selling some
😂😂😂
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

G Griffin

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2019, 08:14:08 pm »
You said it was raining SO you were having a break.
That says that it was a rain induced coffee break.
What's the difference between a rainy coffee break and non rainy coffee break?
Oh yeah, go to your website  ::)roll.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dave Willis

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2019, 08:59:52 pm »
Only two reasons to work in the rain ................. either you need the money or need to keep on schedule.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2019, 09:10:40 pm »
Most customers couldn't care less or not at home if it's raining..

Writing that on just creates problems that ain't there.

nathankaye

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2019, 09:16:24 pm »
Only two reasons to work in the rain ................. either you need the money or need to keep on schedule.

Or both and when you have an ill family and all sorts of things you need to take care off, my days off are important and i cant be swapping them just because a little bit of water is falling from the sky.  Obviously i cant chance making myself ill by working in silly weather; common sense comes into play. Yet most rainy days can be worked in.    Its more a case of; do you want to work in the rain or sack it off?  The fact its raining shouldnt be the automatic reason why your not working.

(Ive cleaned so many houses in the rain its crazy. At one time as like most, the rain was virtually falling straight down.  A customer paid but made remark that its raining. I asked her on which windows?  Her roofs overhang meant that her windows wasnt even being rained on. So many people see the rain and automatically call it for not fit to work in what about the windows (from the customers point of view) when the reality of the rain that particular day didnt matter as all those houses werent being rained on! (Obviously im refering to the windows as yes the roof etc is being rained on(
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

nathankaye

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2019, 09:22:16 pm »
Most customers couldn't care less or not at home if it's raining..

Writing that on just creates problems that ain't there.

Not really. When i first switched over to wfp all my customers got a flyer explaining that i will be working in the rain.  All my new customers have a welcome pack which also states i work in the rain and refers them to the website and also highlights the 24hr guarantee (thats yet to be called on).
However a long standing customer piped up its a waste of time mate its raining. Yep he was told quickly the usual response and just carried on as usual, all is good.   So writing it on the cards is just a reminder (all be its read carefully mind you  ;D). 
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

p1w1

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2019, 09:43:37 pm »
Mate you are simply OVER COMPLICATING things..you have just proven this in your last post, if someone mentions about it tell them there and then job done, you dont need to remind them of the fact. Do you really think Mr or Mrs X are going to come home see your card, make a nice cup of tea and then log on to your website to read why Nathan cleans in the rain.

nathankaye

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2019, 09:51:58 pm »
Mate you are simply OVER COMPLICATING things..you have just proven this in your last post, if someone mentions about it tell them there and then job done, you dont need to remind them of the fact. Do you really think Mr or Mrs X are going to come home see your card, make a nice cup of tea and then log on to your website to read why Nathan cleans in the rain.

No mate, but its a reminder as to why and thats all thats needed. So why should you guys all have hissy fits about over complicating it.
What it does mean is that there is a reason why i am able and not the silly common thing many first think, that being; look at that poor fool, he must be desperate for money.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

p1w1

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2019, 10:00:54 pm »

No mate, but its a reminder as to why and thats all thats needed. So why should you guys all have hissy fits about over complicating it.
What it does mean is that there is a reason why i am able and not the silly common thing many first think, that being; look at that poor fool, he must be desperate for money.
I couldn't give a toss what the customer thinks of me as long as i get paid i couldn't care less. Let them think i'm desperate for money they wont question why i'm working in the rain then  ;D, dont have to prat around with reminders on cards then or put pointless info on my website ;D
No one is having a hissy fit your just trying to fix something thats not broken

Dry Clean

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2019, 10:25:56 pm »
It wouldn't be Nathan if he wasn't trying to fix something that isn't broken, oh crap I'm going to get another lecture on the difference between manual and power tools. lol

Smudger

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2019, 10:41:24 pm »
What a bizarre thing to do

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

G Griffin

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2019, 07:44:01 am »
There's nothing wrong with working in the rain if you want to, Nathan
But who are you reminding or trying to convince? Customers or yourself?
You don't need to keep justifying it, mate.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐