This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Lee Pryor

Re: Average wage for a window cleaner
« Reply #220 on: February 11, 2019, 07:51:18 pm »
sooooo

What about the average wage of a window cleaner eh?
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #221 on: February 11, 2019, 07:55:42 pm »
I find it sad that its always the same few here like you that pump the forum with negative energy. Not really sure what you gain from doing that?  It really makes no difference to me what you believe or think. You see to me your just another hater that like the others hides behind a fake name.

I think if you and maybe 3-5 others were removed it would be a more posetive place. Because of you and others people on here just watch from the sidelines and dont get involved, those people could be helping a lot but dont because of crap being thrown at them like this.

In a strange way people like you inspire me. Your exactly what I dont want to be and it really does make me even more focused on achieving my goals in business.

Haha as for believing me or not. Everyone here knows my name, my business name, where I am, our website. Ive done videos filming the computer screen showing figures proving what im talking about. I would argue im the most transparant person on here. Who the f..k are you? A hater that hides behind a fake name.  lol or is your name actually peavey wolfgang? If so you were almost certainly bullied at school which might account for all the bitter attitude.

Come on hater, humour me..... go on, tell us your real name, business name, address, website.... Nah of course you wont. Perhaps until you do you should stick to threads that talk about things like brushes and poles.

Not at all predictable that you pull the "hater" card ::)roll

Why on earth would I spill my personal details to strangers on the tinterweb? I don't need cyber strangers to massage my ego, It's very poor taste IMO and thus best left for the desperados around here.
You're a very aggressive person- the vast majority of your online reviews also confirm this. The minute you don't get your "ego fix" you belittle people and resort to aggression.

"When you are dead you feel nothing, it's all the others that suffer. It's the same when you're an idiot! "::)roll

Havnt shown you any aggression at all mate, just think its a coward that attacks people from behind their fake name in a safe position. As for the hater card, well you are a hater arnt you.

Dave Willis

« Reply #222 on: February 11, 2019, 07:56:27 pm »
Lee, have you got a drumkit?

jonboywalton75

« Reply #223 on: February 11, 2019, 07:58:19 pm »
Lee, have you got a drumkit?

😂😂😂

Lee Pryor

« Reply #224 on: February 11, 2019, 07:59:57 pm »
Jesus it must be low IQ night.

Dry Clean

« Reply #225 on: February 11, 2019, 08:14:11 pm »
I find it sad that its always the same few here like you that pump the forum with negative energy. Not really sure what you gain from doing that?  It really makes no difference to me what you believe or think. You see to me your just another hater that like the others hides behind a fake name.

I think if you and maybe 3-5 others were removed it would be a more posetive place. Because of you and others people on here just watch from the sidelines and dont get involved, those people could be helping a lot but dont because of crap being thrown at them like this.

In a strange way people like you inspire me. Your exactly what I dont want to be and it really does make me even more focused on achieving my goals in business.

Haha as for believing me or not. Everyone here knows my name, my business name, where I am, our website. Ive done videos filming the computer screen showing figures proving what im talking about. I would argue im the most transparant person on here. Who the f..k are you? A hater that hides behind a fake name.  lol or is your name actually peavey wolfgang? If so you were almost certainly bullied at school which might account for all the bitter attitude.

Come on hater, humour me..... go on, tell us your real name, business name, address, website.... Nah of course you wont. Perhaps until you do you should stick to threads that talk about things like brushes and poles.

Why on earth would I spill my personal details to strangers on the tinterweb? I don't need cyber strangers to massage my ego, It's very poor taste IMO and thus best left for the desperados around here.
You're a very aggressive person- the vast majority of your online reviews also confirm this. The minute you don't get your "ego fix" you belittle people and resort to aggression.

"When you are dead you feel nothing, it's all the others that suffer. It's the same when you're an idiot! "::)roll

Havnt shown you any aggression at all mate, just think its a coward that attacks people from behind their fake name in a safe position. As for the hater card, well you are a hater arnt you.

Peavey Lee Pryor's at the front door, he says its something to do with you calling him an idiot.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #226 on: February 11, 2019, 09:03:11 pm »

Peavey Lee Pryor's at the front door, he says its something to do with you calling him an idiot.

That'll be Two k.n.o.b.s at my front door then!!  👍
Think I'd rather sit and stick pins into my own eyeballs rather than hear the "Lee Pryor" story one more time!!
Comfortably Numb!

cat9921

« Reply #227 on: February 11, 2019, 09:22:03 pm »
OK I know some on here who will think I am sucking up but I do not get all this hate for lee pryor, I read post after post about window cleaners how are sick that customers think that our work is for beer money and is not a proper job then you get some one like lee that is trying to help and show what can be achieved if you know how  ::)roll ... I am a small fry just me and my sister that works in my business and I would kill to have the wage that lee gets,  Love reading his post and seeing his youtube videos
Isn't this what the forum is all about to help one another  :-\

Spotfree

« Reply #228 on: February 11, 2019, 09:50:55 pm »
I thought it was the women who are supposed to be bitchy?

Usualy if soemone hates another for being succesful its because they have a fear of failure, i think it took huge cahones for Lee Pryor to get to where hes got. I take my hat off to him.

Some people say he has issues? Havent we all?

I like to hear a success story, its way better than hearing about how something cant be done/why it shouldnt.

There seems to be a handful of people on here who lurk on the sidelines waitng for an opportunity to pull others down, that says a lot about them. They never actualy add anything useful or informative,they just look for a spoil. That also speaks volumes.

Its like the fat person that swears down dead they are happy being fat, and come up with every justification.

Theres no right way or wrong way to live your life, just your own way. I believe doing something note worthy is great, I would rather tell my grandchildren I did something amazing with my life, rather than sat on a PC slagging others off.

Each to they're own "innit"

cleaniac

« Reply #229 on: February 11, 2019, 10:28:24 pm »
Oooh this is a bit spicy this thread isn't it..

Slacky

« Reply #230 on: February 11, 2019, 10:39:44 pm »
 I wonder what the average IQ for a window cleaner is.

Dry Clean

« Reply #231 on: February 11, 2019, 11:08:59 pm »
OK I know some on here who will think I am sucking up but I do not get all this hate for lee pryor, I read post after post about window cleaners how are sick that customers think that our work is for beer money and is not a proper job then you get some one like lee that is trying to help and show what can be achieved if you know how  ::)roll ... I am a small fry just me and my sister that works in my business and I would kill to have the wage that lee gets,  Love reading his post and seeing his youtube videos

Just because you disagree with somebody doesn't mean you hate them, Lee Pryor tends to pull out the hater card when he cant answer a question or is called out for being foolish.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #232 on: February 11, 2019, 11:11:23 pm »
I wonder what the average IQ for a window cleaner is.

Room temperature in fahrenheit?
It's a game of three halves!

G Griffin

« Reply #233 on: February 11, 2019, 11:24:48 pm »
Jesus it must be low IQ night.
It increases as the night goes on.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

dazmond

« Reply #234 on: February 12, 2019, 08:27:27 am »
i still cant get my head around one person being able to earn £70k a year window cleaning!they must be working full time and cleaning very good priced work.....i couldnt work full time anymore...i havent got the stomach for it.....

you must get hammered for tax though.......
price higher/work harder!

Ooooooog

« Reply #235 on: February 12, 2019, 09:01:47 am »
lol you lot need to start aiming a bit higher!

If I go to the reports page of cleaner planner and select revenue by user and select the date 1st jan 18 to 31st dec 18 here is what I see.

So not all of my team (10 cleaners) were with me for all of 2018 but from the ones that were here are their totals for the year. I will also say my staff all get 20 days paid holiday and all bank holidays off paid.

Andy £78,368
Chris £76,070
Danny £65,848
Dean £83,248
Luke £60,728 (he also had a month off extra when his wife was very sick)
Mike £74,623
Tom £72,660

Is there vat in that?
If not, that’s very impressive.
Hard workers.

Dry Clean

« Reply #236 on: February 12, 2019, 10:02:02 am »

If I go to the reports page of cleaner planner and select revenue by user and select the date 1st jan 18 to 31st dec 18 here is what I see.

So not all of my team (10 cleaners) were with me for all of 2018 but from the ones that were here are their totals for the year. I will also say my staff all get 20 days paid holiday and all bank holidays off paid.

Andy £78,368
Chris £76,070
Danny £65,848
Dean £83,248
Mike £74,623
Tom £72,660

Is there vat in that?
Hard workers.

Good point, I didn't  included the VAT when going over his costs.
Employee, average  £80k x 10 employees on tools.
VAT £16000 per employee.
Employee wages and costs £35k, reduced to stop crying
That leaves  £29k per employee times 10  £290k to cover vans, tools, premises and costs, business rates and water charges, marketing , 1 office staff  1 office manager, his wages, the list goes on.
Talk about a house of cards.

Dry Clean

« Reply #237 on: February 12, 2019, 10:29:57 am »
i still cant get my head around one person being able to earn £70k a year window cleaning!they must be working full time and cleaning very good priced work.....i couldnt work full time anymore...i havent got the stomach for it.....

you must get hammered for tax though.......

Its actually £80k over 46 weeks, to achieve it all you need to do is 14  £25 properties a day 5 days a week over the 46 weeks,
the joke it even though it does look easy when printed out like this it wont be the reality for most. lol

John Mart

« Reply #238 on: February 12, 2019, 11:23:39 am »

Andy £78,368
Chris £76,070
Danny £65,848
Dean £83,248
Mike £74,623
Tom £72,660

Is there vat in that?
Hard workers.

Good point, I didn't  included the VAT when going over his costs.
Employee, average  £80k x 10 employees on tools.
VAT £16000 per employee.
Employee wages and costs £35k, reduced to stop crying
That leaves  £29k per employee times 10  £290k to cover vans, tools, premises and costs, business rates and water charges, marketing , 1 office staff  1 office manager, his wages, the list goes on.
Talk about a house of cards.
A “house of cards” that provides full time employment for 13/14 people.   ::)roll

Lee Pryor

« Reply #239 on: February 12, 2019, 11:49:21 am »

Just because you disagree with somebody doesn't mean you hate them, Lee Pryor tends to pull out the hater card when he cant answer a question or is called out for being foolish.

Lets be clear that because I choose not to answer a question doesnt mean that I cant answer it.

Also in your other post further down you have made the usual VAT calculation mistake which I have pointed out before in other topics. You NEVER pay 20% because you always spent on something every month. 

I think you forget ive been long past a single opperator for years and years. Clearly not a house of cards then. Many companies exist all over the uk that employ staff, I suppose the owners of those dont earn any money either.

What we have here from you and a few others is a simple case of attack something you dont understand. As I keep saying you have no experience past where you are now, I do and everything in between.

Lets put an end to this shal we.

I will finally tell you the number. I wont be breaking it down though.

If we turn over 1 million we will make 250K or 25%. Granted from a % point of view a one man band will be a lot more. As you grow so do your expenses thats just a fact of any business. Frankly I will be very happy with that for a job that by then I will be going into maybe 2 days a week!  In the world of business 25% profit is considered very good. If you think what Ive done would have only been worth it for something like 500k a year then good for you, thats just silly. When I then consider my other half earns 150k a year I think we are doing quite well with a combined household income of 400k.

Now you can speculate all you want, Im the only one that has all the facts so why waste your time. In the end as long as your happy doing what you do and im happy doing what I do thats all that really matters isnt it.