This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dry Clean

Re: Average wage for a window cleaner
« Reply #300 on: February 13, 2019, 05:11:53 pm »
yep, our fuel bill is about 4.5k a month

So theres 11k a year vat back

If your fuel bill is £4.5k a month how does it end up at £40k a year ? that another £14k to add to your costs list.

CleanClear

« Reply #301 on: February 13, 2019, 05:14:18 pm »
Funny how the speculating and saying im full of BS and wibble has stoped since my figure breakdown post. Maybe not BS after all then. Strange that I know my numbers better than someone that doesn't even know me. ha!

Come on , you know by now how it works here. We will tell you what you earn , not what you tell us. And if you wanna know anything else about yourself, just ask here...................    ;D
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Lee Pryor

« Reply #302 on: February 13, 2019, 05:15:54 pm »
Ah

I will give you that I left out insurance. £14k a year. To be clear thats all in vans, public, employers ect.

water bill is in the yard rent and bills section so was included in my figures. I told you I own 4 of our vans outright so that was an exact figure as given. Furthermore I alow £1000 a year per van for service and maintenance, theres a good chance it wont come to that much. Theres also a very good chance I wont spend £1000 a month on consumables so those 2 points balance out my forgetting the insurance.

Its always hard to give exact figures, I always calculate on either probable case or worst case when I work things out never best case scenario.

That said even if expenses are higher you just pay less corporation tax, vat and less personal tax so my month to month takehome doesnt move much.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #303 on: February 13, 2019, 05:17:22 pm »

If your fuel bill is £4.5k a month how does it end up at £40k a year ? that another £14k to add to your costs list.

vat back plus its not quite that much every month

Dry Clean

« Reply #304 on: February 13, 2019, 05:19:36 pm »
Funny how the speculating and saying im full of BS and wibble has stoped since my figure breakdown post. Maybe not BS after all then. Strange that I know my numbers better than someone that doesn't even know me. ha!

Come on , you know by now how it works here. We will tell you what you earn , not what you tell us. And if you wanna know anything else about yourself, just ask here...................    ;D

No he tells us what he earns, problem is he uses the same calculator as Nathan 2+2=5 when its profit and 2+2=3 for costs. lol

cleaniac

« Reply #305 on: February 13, 2019, 05:22:30 pm »
Dry Clean you are being a bit unfair tbh.

I don't know what you have against Lee, or the reason why you feel compelled to keep putting him down, but surely you have a life, and a business of your own to run.

Just saying like..

Dry Clean

« Reply #306 on: February 13, 2019, 05:25:25 pm »

vat back plus its not quite that much every month

Problem is on your list you have already allowed for the VAT £150 which is  £50k vat back, you cant allow for this twice.

Dry Clean

« Reply #307 on: February 13, 2019, 05:36:47 pm »

I don't know what you have against Lee, or the reason why you feel compelled to keep putting him down, but surely you have a life, and a business of your own to run.

Just saying like..

I don't have anything against Lee, truth is I actually admire his push and work ethic, Its actually a shock to me that there is so little profit to be had especially in a well priced area,  I don't think anybody could have done it better.

johnwillan

« Reply #308 on: February 13, 2019, 05:41:57 pm »

Nonsense you've left a few things off your list, insurances, water charges, and your VAT and vehicle costs are a bit on the low side, there's easily another £50k on those outgoings, so £150k isn't far off the mark.
Plus I see you have also ignored the money already invested in marketing and so forth to get you to the level you are at now, this also has to be repayed before you can even say you are in profit.

Not strictly true, the amount invested is exactly that an investment, it is simply an exchange of cash for tangible and intangible assets, no different to investing in equities.

The investment could be realised  by selling the tangible or intangible assets at anytime.

In the meantime it's throwing off a return which I guess is considerably higher than a savings account based on original investment or even market value.

I'd say a job well done.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #309 on: February 13, 2019, 05:48:04 pm »

You could write anything on here, it's your overwhelming desire to convince others of your success that makes "me" question the whole truth of what you spout. Like I said before,  it all seems a bit desperate- which would normally be unnecessary for a person in your claimed position.
I'll be incredibly impressed though in 4/5 years time if you sustain this and the size  of your head hasn't failed you!👍
Comfortably Numb!

Lee Pryor

« Reply #310 on: February 13, 2019, 06:04:20 pm »

You could write anything on here, it's your overwhelming desire to convince others of your success that makes "me" question the whole truth of what you spout. Like I said before,  it all seems a bit desperate- which would normally be unnecessary for a person in your claimed position.
I'll be incredibly impressed though in 4/5 years time if you sustain this and the size  of your head hasn't failed you!👍

What you have said there makes me think of a point made earlier.

Depending on your mindset and attitude you will take things I say differently to someone else. I never said I had an overwhelming desire to convince people of my success, you said that. Thats what you took from things I posted, someone else reading the very same post might be inspired because they have a different mind set to you.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #311 on: February 13, 2019, 06:11:45 pm »
It's not what is said, but what is manifestly evident and observed.
Comfortably Numb!

John Mart

« Reply #312 on: February 13, 2019, 06:14:30 pm »

Just saying like..
He’s just in the wind up now.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #313 on: February 13, 2019, 06:31:39 pm »

According to you. My point exactly. Not everyone here shares your opinion yet they have read the same things you have.  Why?Different mind set, different take on whats written.

You have a defeatest and negative mindset so you draw certain conclusions and opinions. Someone else with a posetive mind, ambition and the desire to grow will see something else in what I write.

What will be different in your business in 12 months from now? I will bet nothing, you will float along month to month the same as you are now. If thats what you want then ok, I dont mind and I certainly dont hate on you for it. If thats what makes you happy then great.

Dont hate on me for wanting to be more. Doesnt make me wrong for being different to you.

Frankybadboy

« Reply #314 on: February 13, 2019, 06:51:14 pm »
its not hard to find out about lees business,just pay a little money and your find out  ;)

CleanClear

« Reply #315 on: February 13, 2019, 06:55:17 pm »
its not hard to find out about lees business,just pay a little money and your find out  ;)
If you're alluding to Companies House then its free, not sure what the winks for ?
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #316 on: February 13, 2019, 07:30:45 pm »

According to you. My point exactly. Not everyone here shares your opinion yet they have read the same things you have.  Why?Different mind set, different take on whats written.

You have a defeatest and negative mindset so you draw certain conclusions and opinions. Someone else with a posetive mind, ambition and the desire to grow will see something else in what I write.

What will be different in your business in 12 months from now? I will bet nothing, you will float along month to month the same as you are now. If thats what you want then ok, I dont mind and I certainly dont hate on you for it. If thats what makes you happy then great.

Dont hate on me for wanting to be more. Doesnt make me wrong for being different to you.

The difference is, you know nothing of me as I have no desire to try and impress a bunch of strangers. On the other hand, the whole world knows the entire financial situation of your business and the day to day running of your operation. They also know what car you drive, it's spec'  and how much it cost, the expensive watch you wear, where and when you holiday- and for how long, even now your partner's salary etc etc. To what does this benefit?- other than to exercise the desire for attention and a constant requirement to have approval/acknowledgment/smoke blown up your bum from absolute strangers in cyberland?
"Manifestly evident and observed"
Comfortably Numb!

Frankybadboy

« Reply #317 on: February 13, 2019, 07:33:44 pm »

The difference is, you know nothing of me as I have no desire to try and impress a bunch of strangers. On the other hand, the whole world knows the entire financial situation of your business and the day to day running of your operation. They also know what car you drive, it's spec'  and how much it cost, the expensive watch you wear, where and when you holiday- and for how long, even now your partner's salary etc etc. To what does this benefit?- other than to exercise the desire for attention and a constant requirement to have approval/acknowledgment/smoke blown up your bum from absolute strangers in cyberland?
we dont know what colour his underpants are !!!!!!

Lee Pryor

« Reply #318 on: February 13, 2019, 07:36:01 pm »

Im glad you have been paying attention. Keep that up and you might learn something that you can apply to your business to help you move forward.

G Griffin

« Reply #319 on: February 14, 2019, 12:16:30 am »
I think someone's enjoying the attention.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐