This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

robbo333

Re: Hot water prototype first test
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2018, 05:13:30 pm »
I am bit like (P&F?) can't park the van near the house.
No idea what this is, but if it is independent of external charging, heats water to a reasonable level and costs around £1,500 quid, then I'm interested.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Lee Pryor

« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2018, 09:23:31 pm »
I am bit like (P&F?) can't park the van near the house.
No idea what this is, but if it is independent of external charging, heats water to a reasonable level and costs around £1,500 quid, then I'm interested.

£1500 what a strange coincidence.........................
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Splash & dash

« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2018, 09:28:00 pm »
I think all this hype is a waist of time , why bother talking about this untill you have something to put on the table , it may well be a game changer , but until it’s out there no one will know so speculation is a complete waist of time , this thread reminds me of solar Steve and the way he carried on

Lee Pryor

« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2018, 09:40:26 pm »
I think all this hype is a waist of time , why bother talking about this untill you have something to put on the table , it may well be a game changer , but until it’s out there no one will know so speculation is a complete waist of time , this thread reminds me of solar Steve and the way he carried on

i cant argue with that.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2018, 09:45:06 pm »

i cant argue with that.
Why bother posting the thread then ???

Lee Pryor

« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2018, 10:26:50 pm »

Its funny how often I feel the answer is ................................ just think
 i cant argue with that.
Why bother posting the thread then ???

P @ F

« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2018, 10:45:17 pm »
In all fairness to Lee , 12 months ago the same thread was posted , it went on for a bit and it turned out that the tech was not quite where it needed to be
This could be the same idea with the tech ready , or it could be a totally different approach with the tech ready , we wont know either way .
But if he comes out and says the same again in 12 months then I think it prudent that we should all meet  up at  his unit and play football with his severed head  ;D ;D ;D
I do think that he has done what he says , but I dont think that it will be do able for everybody , me being one of them I suspect !
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !