Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Yada Yada Yada - www.m-clean.uk

Hot & Mighty for sale.
« on: November 30, 2018, 03:16:52 pm »
With van if it's easier.

So we have a H&M twin operator - van mounted pressure washer.

3000psi @ 35LPM or split to 17LPM per operator.

This has done some serious work for me but has sat for a couple of years, excellent service record, replaced the radiator, replaced the head on the water cooled engine. Head was replaced but set up wrongly. Jim @ Sharrocks (Wrightington) Wigan has just put everything back together as it should be and it is now spot on. (Jim recommended by Lee Kenny)

Attached fuel tank (takes about 70 litres) and on cold will run for 7 days, on heat maybe 2 or 3 days (never used it for that long).

The fixed generator (to power the burner) packed up and the replacement cost was too high so I've taken the lead and will be fitting a 12 volt to 110 inverter to run off the battery and that will be plenty for the burner to kick in and do it's job.

If you want this on it's own it is at least 750 kilos so you need a way of moving it to your vehicle. I have no access to forklift or any other means.

It's got reducers all over the place, return to tank and will heat in excess of 120 degrees Celsius

To be included -

1 x 1000 litre IBC tank, all tank to machine hoses  - twin supply.

Machine.

Single operator to twin operator coupling.

1 x Coxreel (with 30 metres of high pressure hose)

1 x lance with turbo nozzle attached.

1 x fibreglass 6 metre (DIY) quick release extending lance.

(I've also got lots of hoses that may have a hole in them that just need repairing, a repair tends to be about 15 quid)

To make it a twin operator you just need another hose reel and lance (I can help you out with that and may have a couple of lances spare)

£3750.00 - this is a cracking machine that has got plenty of life left in it, for not much more than the price of a new single operator cold water machine.

You will need a Transit LWB  size van to put this in.

Transit van on 08 plate - 141 000 miles on the clock

Sat for two years but serviced, running well, bit of rust here and there, all sign writing removed, all glue removed but it will want a cut & polish.

I've had it back from the garage a couple of weeks now and have been up to Sharrocks with it, across to Sheffield and back to North Staffs twice, run it about locally and other places and no issues.

Van - £2250.00

The van has a chimney outlet on the roof for the heater and the exhaust can either be fitted to this (it has a specific opening to fit a flexi exhaust to) or through a hole in the floor and D bolted to the chassis.

The inside of the van is soot stained and some of the wood has mould because it was closed up for so long.

£5500.00 for the two together

Happy for people to come and have a look, have a go with the machine, I'll also get some photos of the machine and van for people that are seriously interested.

Rob McLean

07919 425664 or mcleanuk@googlemail.com

North Staffordshire. 4 miles from Alton Towers.

Re: Hot & Mighty for sale.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 03:50:45 pm »
Lots of stuff I'm selling off so keep an eye on this section next week.

Gary D

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 04:00:32 pm »
Don’t suppose you will be selling a Tm3/4 or pro 35 if you have one.?

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 04:11:26 pm »
Well as it happens......................

Sorry ;D

I've got a CFR but it may be a bit past it.

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2019, 05:41:44 pm »

This has stood in a closed van for two years.

New engine head, virtually new radiator.

There isn't another one of these at this spec anywhere.

The pump was upgraded to 35 LPM and it's a 24 horsepower water cooled engine.

A lead time of about 3 months to import from America and around £12000.00 to buy a smaller new version.

It is old but well looked after, serviced regularly and with 1500 of work done to replace the head etc.

A twin operator machine @ 35 LPM, 200 bar - with heat, contained 70 litre fuel tank - it will run for 7 days on a tank full of red diesel (2 or 3 days on hot).

I ran this solidly for 6 years, never once let me down on some massive jobs. If I didn't have another van set up I would still run it.

If it doesn't sell I may get rid of my other machine and go back to this one.

Machine and one cox reel (a new cox reel is worth £400 plus) and one lance, I'll throw a splitter in as well so all you need to do is get another reel, hose and lance.

The generator that sparks up the heater is knackered - never bothered me as I never used it but I have fitted a 110 lead and all it needs is a 110 inverter to run off the machine battery.

Price reduced £2750.00 - machine only.

Pure Glass

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2019, 08:08:56 pm »
Still got this mate? Sorry-bit late to the party

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2019, 10:13:10 pm »
Pure

I don't get on here as much -

Give me a bell

07919 425664

I'm off to Thailand on Saturday for a couple of weeks, so won't be on my phone - back around the 19th.

Cheers

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2019, 05:26:19 pm »
No longer for sale at this price -  will be listed on ebay @ £5950.00 or £3950.00  for machine on it's own.