This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nathankaye

Time to dump
« on: November 28, 2017, 06:32:36 pm »

She has 2 little dogs
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Shrek

Re: Time to dump
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 07:02:52 pm »
Dump , won’t even let you do the front - she’s taking the Peace

paul alan

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 07:29:54 pm »
We should bring in a service charge just like the energy suppliers or phone companies do.

So a £15 job would be £10 service charge and £5 for cleaning, that way if the customer decides they don't want them doing for whatever reason they still have to pay the service charge.

just like if you're not at home for whatever reason and you're not using the leccy you'll still get a bill for having the power provided to you, whether you use it or not!

When I get this response from a customer I usually say that if I let them have a space on the round they need to use it every month, if they don't , that empty space costs me money and I will have to take someone from my waiting list to fill it.

So basically I expect them to commit to the service if I am to commit to providing it for them.

Its a two way thing.

P @ F

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 07:31:25 pm »
See ya  ;D
That is exacctly why i dont text , i reckon if i did i wouldnt have anybody left !
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

paul alan

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 07:34:17 pm »
See ya  ;D
That is exacctly why i dont text , i reckon if i did i wouldnt have anybody left !

you prefer to sneak up and catch em by surprise hey?

P @ F

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2017, 07:35:32 pm »
We should bring in a service charge just like the energy suppliers or phone companies do.

So a £15 job would be £10 service charge and £5 for cleaning, that way if the customer decides they don't want them doing for whatever reason they still have to pay the service charge.

just like if you're not at home for whatever reason and you're not using the leccy you'll still get a bill for having the power provided to you, whether you use it or not!

When I get this response from a customer I usually say that if I let them have a space on the round they need to use it every month, if they don't , that empty space costs me money and I will have to take someone from my waiting list to fill it.

So basically I expect them to commit to the service if I am to commit to providing it for them.

Its a two way thing.

Oh i like that , I would text my heart out then , 66% of the wonga for nowt !

P @ F

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2017, 07:37:43 pm »
See ya  ;D

If they dont know your coming they cant cancel can they , I run a slack ship with regard to my whens and wheres  ;D

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2017, 07:41:22 pm »

Its a two way thing.

I assume every customer would laugh in your face as they threw the "service charge" Ts and Cs at you and slammed the door.

paul alan

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2017, 07:42:36 pm »

Its a two way thing.

I assume every customer would laugh in your face as they threw the "service charge" Ts and Cs at you and slammed the door.

yeah....would be nice if we could tie the buggers down though!

P @ F

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2017, 07:43:21 pm »
To be honest , i have never worked like that , the moment they start asking for a time or day i tell them straight , its always 4 or 5 weeks depending on how the weather has been , keep em in the dark i say !

paul alan

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2017, 07:43:48 pm »
See ya  ;D

If they dont know your coming they cant cancel can they , I run a slack ship with regard to my whens and wheres  ;D

they don't need to cancel, they just leave the gate locked.

paul alan

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2017, 07:47:56 pm »
To be honest , i have never worked like that , the moment they start asking for a time or day i tell them straight , its always 4 or 5 weeks depending on how the weather has been , keep em in the dark i say !
I prefer to keep everything up-front, that way I can know about any problems beforehand.

then I can spend the night brooding and thinking of ways to financially punish them.

P @ F

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2017, 07:48:36 pm »
Yes , and on top of my van is this aluminium thing they call a ladder , its real handy for getting over gates !

paul alan

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2017, 07:50:46 pm »
Yes , and on top of my van is this aluminium thing they call a ladder , its real handy for getting over gates !
Hahaha...don't like aluminium things me, scared of heights!

Don't suppose you have a crowbar on the roof too?

P @ F

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2017, 07:53:50 pm »
If i get dissaproval when i see them next , they are gone .
If they say they dont want me doing it when i originaly quote , they dont get on the books .
I have spent 12+ years meeting this kind of custie every now and again , I am here to make money not pander to their needs !

Shrek

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2017, 07:56:06 pm »
Don’t post their number and address on here dazmondo !!!!  ;D

P @ F

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2017, 07:58:27 pm »
Don’t post their number and address on here dazmondo !!!!  ;D

Too far for me !

paul alan

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2017, 08:03:35 pm »
nice flats them!

p1w1

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2017, 08:04:11 pm »
ive just sent them a text that he's not coming now so can leave gate locked  ;D

P @ F

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2017, 08:04:27 pm »
Hahaha...don't like aluminium things me, scared of heights!

Don't suppose you have a crowbar on the roof too?

Basically , If i cant get to the rear from only using a single pointer they dont come on the round , sounds harsh but it has to be that way for me , I dont climb that many gates at all either , time is money and all that !