This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

P @ F

Re: Battery choices ......Anybody (Spruce) !
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2017, 09:10:36 pm »
Well today was weird , due to location of the work , all i can describe it as is Coronation street  ;D , close houses both sides and no place to park without full shade on the panels .
From 10 am until 1pm i had no solar in at all , I then relocated and took lunch in the sun , i positioned the van on a slope in the hope that i would catch a few more amps than having them flat on the roof !
From 1pm until 2.45pm I pulled in 7.25 amps , I then drove home and left the van in the sun until 4.30pm , at this point i had managed to pull in 11.75 amps and the battery was in float mode , which is nice  ;D
So come the end i had 11.75 amps in and 10.50 amps out , day 1 to me !

What i will do now is make a new thread , for those that are interested to see the results , I will head it as "daily solar result" , it will just have whats come in and whats gone out , from the time i start until the end of usable sun , maybe a weather condition and type of work carried out , that way people can determine if solar will work for them or not , also anybody that is bored to the back teeth of me blabbing on about it can just choose to avoid the thread instaed of wondering if this boring stuff is gonna pop up in one post or another , i cant say fairer than that eh  ;D ;D ;D 

I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Den68

« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2017, 10:04:27 pm »
I'm defo interested and will follow the new thread.

P @ F

« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2017, 12:10:01 am »
I'm defo interested and will follow the new thread.

Thats what i like to see , cheers Den
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !