This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jo5hm4n

Re: Electric Reels
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2017, 09:11:22 pm »
I for one don't use electric reels and it does my tats in reeling in all day long, it does feel like wasted energy, especially on a hot day too.  I need to sort myself out and get some electric reels before the years out.

the king

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2017, 09:18:55 pm »
i swiched to a electric real best thing i ever did  i love it and would never go back to a winder again well worth £500 or what ever it was i have the power up H.D just keep the chain greased and it will last ;)

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2017, 05:51:35 pm »
I still can't believe people argue the fact that electric reels are not needed lol. Are these people the same people who don't own a dishwasher, electric mower, and so on? It makes the job easier and that's a fact. Its pressing a button ffs lol.

ive seen your physique!no thanks! ;D

price higher/work harder!

Den68

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2017, 09:26:34 pm »
I have just ordered th power up hd reel can't wait , hopefully help with my dicky shoulder.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2017, 08:07:26 am »
I still can't believe people argue the fact that electric reels are not needed lol. Are these people the same people who don't own a dishwasher, electric mower, and so on? It makes the job easier and that's a fact. Its pressing a button ffs lol.

ive seen your physique!no thanks! ;D

Haha nice one :D

Dave Anderson

Re: Electric Reels New
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2017, 08:35:50 pm »
Anyone actually know how many amps they are drawing per day using their electric reels?, alternately how are you powering the reel... same battery as the pump/controller or a seperate battery dedicated to the reel?
The more I know the less I know I know ...

P @ F

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2017, 08:41:28 pm »
I think its hard to tell unless its on the specs of the motor like they do with pumps , im sure that to find out you need to get pos and neg readings from the armature of the motor , being as its inside the motor body its hard to do ........ i could be wrong of course  ;)
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

tlwcs

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2017, 09:05:21 pm »
Anyone actually know how many amps they are drawing per day using their electric reels?, alternately how are you powerng the reel... same battery as the pump/controller or a seperate battery dedicated to the reel?

Same battery as the pump (110amp) but now charge it every day instead of every other

JandS

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2017, 10:22:52 pm »
I can go all day and not reel in just move van maybe 100 m and carry reel to van.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

matthewprice

Re: Electric Reel
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2017, 10:33:20 pm »
Got the powerup hd reel would not be without it now .worth every penny .by observing my controller I am using about .2 v.extra daily. Only fault I have had with this reel is both the push switches have failed . luckily I had a spare one and have had to make a temporary fix ,till I order a new one .had reel for 6months .

nathankaye

« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2017, 10:45:59 pm »
I use a cheap small 12 v batterie.
Mostly because i bought a couple for my lads motorized vehicle and didnt need the 2nd.
Im prob charging it about once a week, but then all i do is stick my solar panel on it.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk