This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: Should i be kind?
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2017, 08:41:42 am »
Quick update

Listened to what Nathan said, take her as a customer but on my terms.  Told her it's £12 8 weekly if she wants it for £10, fine no problem but several windows will be missed.  She said thats fine leave out back 2 downstairs windows.  Fab, turned up today, windows were a right state, but she had left money out for me and she was home anyway, did the job and left.  Next time im thinking probs 10 min job.  Not gonna lie though, she did look proper chavvy, is that enough to stereotype her into saying she will be a messer?

Find out when im due back in 8  weeks time  ;D ;D

We should have a poll, who reckons she will be a one off clean / last a few cleans / last the year / or be a total messer like everybody said she would be  8) 8) 8)
So you initially wanted £16 for an eight weekly schedule then you have ended up doing a first clean for a customer that you suspect might be a messer for £10  ??? and the windows were a real state!  As for missing out two windows :o

It's in an affluent area where there are lots of big and expensive houses in the countryside, naturally i price higher.  If the job was in a town i would of quoted at £14 8 weekly.  I agreed to do it for £12 8 weekly same price as 4 weekly.  She said she couldn't budge on price, so i said fine i can do for £10 but will have to miss a few windows, she was more than happy with that.  Windows were filthy, but i've done about 5 first cleans this week alone and they were all dirty, makes no difference unless ofcourse they do end up to be a messer.

It's only 1 customer, the rest of my round isn't run like this, i made an exception just this once  8) 8)

you must be desperate for work IMO.

there is no way id put up with that.my price is my price.she will DEFO not be a customer in 6 months time mate.ill guarantee it! ::)roll ::)roll
price higher/work harder!

Tosh

Re: Should i be kind?
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2017, 10:27:41 am »
Could you explain what affluent means?
*A HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE - THE SHORT STORY* 'Hydrogen is a light, odorless gas, which, given enough time, turns into people.'