Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

poshwash

MOBILE-VALET-BUSINESS FOR SALE New
« on: June 05, 2006, 03:08:56 pm »
I have a mobile car valeting business for sale that is ready to start immediately. The van is a renault master EX-Ambulance service with MOT AND TAX till March 07.
There are two 1000 litre water tanks onboard also four pressure washers one of which is an industrial cleaner for heavy duty tasks' also a 3kw diesel generator, patio cleaner,water pump,WASHPAD for vehicles to drive onto, an array of chemicals and all the equipment you would need to start up. The van is sign written and the mobile number on it comes with the sale ( sim card ) there are 3 car polishers and a pet vax hoover which are new. 2 of the pressure washers are also new and the generator is new also.
I could not list all the equipment the van has with it but I am sure the buyer will be happy with the job lot.
the van has a hydraulic ramp at the rear so its easy to get stuff in and out the van, also the van has onboard lighting and an independant diesel heater at the rear if anyone was thinking to convert to a camper.
I have this van and eqipment on EBAY for £6500 I will send photos to interested parties via e-mail if you contact me at poshwash-mobile-valet@hotmail.com THIS VAN AND EQUIPMENT WILL SOON BE APPEARING ON EBAY. i am based in Edinburgh, Cheers Daniel.