This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CLEANCARE WC

The cheapy go-pro type camera on fleabay
« on: March 01, 2016, 06:53:22 pm »
Hi can anyone help me out with a link to the guttercam several people on here recommended?

Sorry I only have a sketchy memory of this.

Many thanks.
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

sunshine windows

Re: The cheapy go-pro type camera on fleabay
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 07:06:41 pm »
SJ4000
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

andy east sussex

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 07:20:09 pm »
we use them bloody good quality even use it as dash cam as settings for it

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 07:29:03 pm »
www.tehmoan.com has links to ebay sellers of genuine sj4000's - believe it or not there are fakes about !  :D

Smurf

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 07:47:38 pm »
The so say sj4000 fakes work just as well for what we want them for as just got to ask Lance from sunshine windows. The tight fisted old bugger he is   ;D

Speaking of gutter clearing anyone done this type of domestic gutters before?  If so did you have to make a special guttervac nozzle to reach over that gap?

Smurf

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2016, 08:05:06 pm »
Thank goodness the top gutters were clear as might have been a wee bit tricky to do  ;D

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2016, 08:09:57 pm »
Smurf, nothing wrong with a fake  as long as you know that is what you are buying hence why I posted that link  :) which is valid really because if you broke the case and needed to buy a replacement one or a new or spare battery - it may/may not fit

Smurf

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2016, 08:19:47 pm »
Smurf, nothing wrong with a fake  as long as you know that is what you are buying hence why I posted that link  :) which is valid really because if you broke the case and needed to buy a replacement one or a new or spare battery - it may/may not fit

That is the main reason why I bought a gopro as spares etc are easily available  ;)

Smurf

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2016, 09:18:11 pm »
Anyway whatever camera you decide to get I would not be without doing a gutter cam survey now as wins me loads of top dollar work. That ‘s including the job below I quoted today via email afterwards inc attaching images so the clients could see for themselves. A picture paints a thousand words and all that .

lee_dewing

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2016, 09:29:32 pm »
Smurf.

Do you show  customers before and after on the camera.

Just thinking I have some customers that would have their gutters done every year but the camera never lies so sometimes showing before pictures might reveal they don't need their gutters cleaned that often.

I know a window cleaner cleans the gutters off ladders and charges same price every year but after 1st gutters are never that bad.
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

Smurf

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2016, 09:45:04 pm »
If they don't need doing I alway say as I don't take people for a ride unlike some.
Honesty is the best policy and all that.

It's quite common to find some gutter runs or parts of clear and others blocked depending on a number of factors like moss on tiles, surrounded by trees etc. Some need doing 6th monthly and other less frequent.

sunshine windows

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2016, 09:54:55 pm »
The so say sj4000 fakes work just as well for what we want them for as just got to ask Lance from sunshine windows. The tight fisted old bugger he is   ;D

😂😂😂😂😂
I'm not forking out £50-60 when I can pay £32 😂😂😂😂😂

(Swindon, Wiltshire)

Smurf

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2016, 09:56:02 pm »

I'm not forking out £50-60 when I can pay £32

Told you so Lance was a tight arse  ;D

By the way Lance I noticed today your hard hat and high vis is still in the back of my van

Smurf

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2016, 01:15:14 pm »
I've been doing a bit of online shopping and spent more than the price of a chepo sj4000 cam on a  selection of silicon bends to be able to make up a gutter vac nozzle from silcon bends and aluminum tube to be able to fit in these type of domesitc gutters.

I just hope now I have not wasted my money as I don't have time to get an all aluminum fixed heads made for that job nor mess about making them from plastic plumbing pipes/bends  that both types will probably get constantly blocked anyway.  ???

At least the job is worth the added expense and all the messing about or I would have said sod it...Oh the joys of gutter clearing

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2016, 03:12:44 pm »
Thanks alot gents.
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2016, 04:16:34 pm »

😂😂😂😂😂
I'm not forking out £50-60 when I can pay £32 😂😂😂😂😂
Good price, fake or not, to film a dirty gutter ! don't suppose at that price you are bothered about spares if something breaks  ;)

sunshine windows

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2016, 04:19:40 pm »
Exactly Barry!

I took it skiing with me at the beginning of February. The cold played havoc with the battery life, but I still got at least 45 mins footage each day.

It lasts around 1.5 hours constant use in normal conditions.

(Swindon, Wiltshire)

Smurf

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2016, 06:12:38 pm »
I was going to get one this week for a spare but spent all me weekly budget on bloody silicon bends. Sods law me gopro will pack up now.

tonycarr

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2016, 11:12:16 pm »

That is the main reason why I bought a gopro as spares etc are easily available  ;)

all the  gopro mounts fit on sj4000 as well  ;)

tony
T & J Window Cleaning services

Jamie Thomas

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2016, 02:31:42 pm »
If you were using this camara at a customer's house surely you would have to connect to there wi-fi to be able to view on your phone.