This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smurf

Re: The cheapy go-pro type camera on fleabay
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2016, 03:15:15 pm »
If you were using this camara at a customer's house surely you would have to connect to there wi-fi to be able to view on your phone.

No as you connect the camera directly to the smart phone via wifi built in on both devices. Enable wifi on both and use the app that comes with it to connect. Once connected then you can view and control the functions of the camera from the smart phone.

Jamie Thomas

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2016, 09:50:07 pm »
Thanks for that smurf il be ordering one of them in the morning.

Jamie Thomas

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2016, 07:18:08 am »
Couldn't wait ordered last night should be here Friday.

Smurf

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2016, 07:57:31 am »
Nice one Jamie  ;)

JTHRC

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2016, 11:00:42 pm »
Been looking at these. The camera that came with mine from guttercleaningsystems was crap and monitor packed up.

One question how do you mount sj4000 to top of pole? And with your smartphone mine is a z3 u can't hold and move pole at same time, how do you guys manage?

Cheers

John

Smurf

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2016, 11:24:24 pm »
Go on ebay and search for armband soft case as that is what I use to attached a smart phone to the bottom of the guttervac pole. Can also be warn on your wrist if you want. Something like this but check it's for the type of phone you have.  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sports-Jogging-Gym-Running-Armband-Holder-Case-Cover-For-Sony-Xperia-Z3-Compact-/231740949526?var=&hash=item35f4d64416:m:mqV9fNfv_0TFntaEeR41XQg

To attached an action camera with gopro type mounts on to the top of the gutter vac pole, nozzle or silicone bend I use gopro type rollbar mounts. Something like this  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PhotR-2-5-Roll-Bar-Cage-Handlebar-Motorcycle-Seatpost-Pole-Mount-GoPro-Hero-3-4-/252079294276?hash=item3ab118c744:g:XbMAAOSwo0JWQ0Hf

If you want to mount the camera on a stripped down wfp for survey work then a handlebar mount works just fine.

Jamie Thomas

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2016, 12:51:43 pm »
I'm happy with mine £32 it only works on quad core android phones and I think there was 4 or 5 of the I phones I have a galaxy s4 tryed it on my tablet and wouldn't connect.

JTHRC

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2016, 11:35:18 pm »
Thanks a lot  :smurf :)

That's really helpful mate ordering them up now !!

Do es your suction hose ever keep coming out of your vacuum mine has a small button u push to insert hose attachment and you let go to grip it but it doesn't grip and keeps coming out?...

Thanks

John

Smurf

Re: The cheapy go-pro type camera on fleabay New
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2016, 12:17:26 am »
No probs.

I have a 100mm inlet with a 51 mm reducer on mine still with a button though. The only time it can pull out a bit if I tug on the hose is when the 3 vac motors are turned off.

Regarding the hose inlet connector it need to be pushed in without any obstructions so the button seats in the grove properly. Make sure you check for crud and clear it first on the inlet of the vac also the hose connector and then try to see if it works ok.