This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kempy

Re: Clear Vision
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2015, 03:54:41 pm »
It's Facebook .

Then request to join
Vision-on
Got 150 members

Lee GLS

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2015, 06:55:11 pm »
When I search on Facebook for vision-on you do not come up, can't you put a link up

kempy

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2015, 07:29:17 pm »
It's a closed group until you "request " to join it

Vision-on

I can't copy n paste in the toolbar .

kempy

« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2015, 07:34:44 pm »
If I copy and paste on here , it then gives persons access to all my Facebook settings as I have just tried it . So security I'm not doing that .

Just search groups and its vision-on ,

Or what is your full name and where you live and I'll try and join you that way

tlwcs

« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2015, 08:40:42 pm »
I've found it.
The first line says, if you need help and then under that it says 150 members

kempy

« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2015, 10:13:14 pm »
Nice one

G & M

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2015, 12:21:10 pm »
Kempy why don't you put a video on you tube so we can all see how good the new vision is

SeanK

« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2015, 12:48:27 pm »
Kempy why don't you put a video on you tube so we can all see how good the new vision is

There's no pleasing some, did the stop motion bottle video not convince you that this stuff is magic. ;D
do you not think if this nonsense actually did anything it wouldn't be plastered all over You tube by now.

Dave Willis

« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2015, 02:24:47 pm »
Did you buy some once? I can't remember  ???

SeanK

« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2015, 04:25:41 pm »
Did you buy some once? I can't remember  ???

Yes. :-[ in my quest to find something to help with problem openers.

Dave Willis

« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2015, 04:39:01 pm »
and ............... what happened?

SeanK

« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2015, 04:50:46 pm »
and ............... what happened?

Nothing, I was only interested in solving the opener problem which it didn't, didn't see any difference in the cleaning abilities
compared to the pure in  my tank, have only ever tried additives in my trolley as I put my pure through the DI as needed.
Helps when comparing the results though.

Dave Willis

« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2015, 05:02:51 pm »
didn't it do anything like everyone who uses it claims? More glide? More shine? Agreed, I can't see it making anyone 30% faster  ::)roll, but even Dazmond hasn't changed his mind yet!

SeanK

« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2015, 06:01:53 pm »
didn't it do anything like everyone who uses it claims? More glide? More shine? Agreed, I can't see it making anyone 30% faster  ::)roll, but even Dazmond hasn't changed his mind yet!

Maybe if I had been using a heavy brush then there might have been more glide but you wont notice any difference with an
Xtreme, but then do you really want the brush to be gliding over the glass and not gripping the dirt.
I didn't even see the placebo effect that would have at least explained why some might buy it, but then my  upvc
window frames are over 20 years old so it would take a miracle to put a shine back on them.

keyser soze

« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2015, 07:59:12 pm »
I've been using it for 6 weeks or more . I still think its a worthy product .i have extensively tested it , by that i mean every day with constant checks and iinitially i  had mixing problems  but i got that sorted . totally believe its a good to have . can't understand  the negative comments  tbh. some people like to think they know it all i guess

SeanK

« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2015, 08:27:37 pm »
I've been using it for 6 weeks or more . I still think its a worthy product .i have extensively tested it , by that i mean every day with constant checks and iinitially i  had mixing problems  but i got that sorted . totally believe its a good to have . can't understand  the negative comments  tbh. some people like to think they know it all i guess

Extensively testing a product for six weeks with constant checks and mixing problems, you must have been getting  horrendous results using pure alone to go to that bother. ::)roll

Mick Kent

« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2015, 09:53:12 pm »
All that vision is, is an oven cleaner! Try it yourself. Add half a cup of viakal to your water and it will smell nice and give you some bubbling and create an extra shine to the glass when dried without spotting! Also costs a lot less! ;-) i use it when doing builders cleans where the glass is spotted up with lime scale from render and brick dust etc. Brings them up a lot quicker than with just pure and you also will notice a nice shine from all angles.

SeanK

« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2015, 10:12:07 pm »
Mick Viakal is slightly acidic, even though it would be well diluted I still wouldn't risk putting  it in your pure.

Mick Kent

« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2015, 10:32:08 pm »
Never had any issues sean but i only use when get lime scaled up glass. Totally pointless on regular maintanence  cleans as pure is superior enough.
Im pretty sure vision is a big con and a rebranded something else(just my opinion)
Too scared to reveal the ingrediants on there bottle... shame on you vision!!!

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2015, 10:33:06 pm »
All that vision is, is an oven cleaner! Try it yourself. Add half a cup of viakal to your water and it will smell nice and give you some bubbling and create an extra shine to the glass when dried without spotting! Also costs a lot less! ;-) i use it when doing builders cleans where the glass is spotted up with lime scale from render and brick dust etc. Brings them up a lot quicker than with just pure and you also will notice a nice shine from all angles.
viakal is not an oven cleaner and will not do much in removing baked on grease and carbon, there are safer limescale removers than using viakal , and would agree with SeanK in not using it as an additive.