This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jk999

Re: Clear Vision
« Reply #120 on: December 09, 2015, 12:17:11 am »
Seank isn't his real name because  Sean is hiding a secret the k is the ending letter off his name the first three is coc  ;D

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #121 on: December 09, 2015, 06:30:19 am »
Sean, I'm looking for something that will help clean big plate glass windows that are not cleaned very often. If vision helps break down the dirt and helps with the rinsing then I would definitely buy it.

G&M I have just realised that I have been arguing with the same bunch that have been harping on about it since before its
release, there's not a single newcomer to the mix, nobody's interested in this nonsense.
I am an idiot. :-[

Go on Facebook. Go on any group (todo with window cleaning) then see the all the positive comments about vision and photos. Unfortunately you actually have a reputation on Facebook as well being a ****. That's not my opinion just what I have read and seen SeanK. CIU is branded as the £500 a day forum and you have made it into the hall of fame as well now.

Well as I don't do Facebook and Seank isn't my name then I cant say I will lose any sleep on the matter. ::)roll

It wouldn't bother me either TBH. For what it's worth you did get two likes though. What that means Sean that out of the thousands who read the thread that got deleted. Two people liked you or maybe agreed with your vision opinion.

SeanK

« Reply #122 on: December 09, 2015, 08:37:19 am »
Sean, I'm looking for something that will help clean big plate glass windows that are not cleaned very often. If vision helps break down the dirt and helps with the rinsing then I would definitely buy it.

G&M I have just realised that I have been arguing with the same bunch that have been harping on about it since before its
release, there's not a single newcomer to the mix, nobody's interested in this nonsense.
I am an idiot. :-[

Go on Facebook. Go on any group (todo with window cleaning) then see the all the positive comments about vision and photos. Unfortunately you actually have a reputation on Facebook as well being a ****. That's not my opinion just what I have read and seen SeanK. CIU is branded as the £500 a day forum and you have made it into the hall of fame as well now.

Well as I don't do Facebook and Seank isn't my name then I cant say I will lose any sleep on the matter. ::)roll

It wouldn't bother me either TBH. For what it's worth you did get two likes though. What that means Sean that out of the thousands who read the thread that got deleted. Two people liked you or maybe agreed with your vision opinion.

Well as I never gave my opinion on Facebook it would be hard for somebody to like or dislike it, so what your saying is only
2 people liked the opinion that you or somebody else gave on my behalf, so once again its more lies and bull which seems to be the only way you can sell your wonderful product.

jk999

« Reply #123 on: December 09, 2015, 09:10:47 am »
🎻

Smurf

« Reply #124 on: December 09, 2015, 10:36:37 am »
SeanK if you want my honest opinion you come across as a total prat... now give it a fooking rest will you as people are getting sick of it.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #125 on: December 09, 2015, 11:29:05 am »
The thread wasn't about the vision product I am sorry to say. It was about you as a poster on the subject of vision on CIU.

To say you got a grilling was an understatement.

Not my opinion of you, I only really make opinions on people who I have met in real life.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #126 on: December 09, 2015, 11:38:02 am »
Smurf left the forum of his own doing. Nobody forced him out. It was his choice to go.

Big snout lol

Smurf

« Reply #127 on: December 09, 2015, 12:27:21 pm »
How's it hanging Damo?

Smurf

« Reply #128 on: December 09, 2015, 12:30:42 pm »
SeanK if you want my honest opinion you come across as a total prat... now give it a fooking rest will you as people are getting sick of it.

Sorry Smurf I cant have these guys so its easy for them to bait me and send me off on a page after page rant but this will be my final post on the matter.
Happy Christmas. ;D

Glad to here it...Happy Christmas to you too  ;D

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #129 on: December 09, 2015, 01:02:36 pm »
How's it hanging Damo?

Yeah good mate. Very busy.

SeanK deleted a post so it looks like I am talking to myself ;)

Smurf

« Reply #130 on: December 09, 2015, 01:08:50 pm »
How's it hanging Damo?

Yeah good mate. Very busy.

SeanK deleted a post so it looks like I am talking to myself ;)

Glad to here it Damo  ;)
Oh I see, no probs

the king

« Reply #131 on: December 09, 2015, 04:56:41 pm »
 shut the door on ur way out seank  ;D 8)