Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ok cleaning

Re: Subcontractors Needed In These Areas For Immediate Work
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2015, 08:27:15 pm »
hi Steve we are based in Sandhurst  Hampshire, Berkshire and Surrey border s and we are interested to become a subcontractor to you depending on the job and the prices of course we got to fully equiped wfp vans on the road capable of carriying 1.5 tons of water we are always available with an advance notice please contact us any time if we can help thanks    .
 Umur OK   
OK Cleaning Service Ltd
0777 154 6335                                   

Plankton

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2015, 09:02:27 pm »
What's the areas of Scotland Steve.

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2015, 09:05:39 pm »
Not heard anything from you mate emailed u

Check ur junk folder, that's where my reply went 👍

johnny bravo

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2015, 10:23:11 pm »
ive emailed for details of work in the north east,  no reply yet.   emailed direct on friday. ::)roll

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2015, 07:34:04 am »
Sorry for the delayed response everyone. We've had a manic couple of days sorting dates for cleans on this contract etc for our current Approved Contractors. There are over 100 sites to sort, so I had to give my current companies the priority with my time and get the ball rolling with it. Thankfully, the first site will be cleaned tomorrow!  :)

Everyone who emailed should have had a response from me this morning.

I look forward to hearing back from you all.

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2015, 07:36:49 am »
hi Steve we are based in Sandhurst  Hampshire, Berkshire and Surrey border s and we are interested to become a subcontractor to you depending on the job and the prices of course we got to fully equiped wfp vans on the road capable of carriying 1.5 tons of water we are always available with an advance notice please contact us any time if we can help thanks    .
 Umur OK   
OK Cleaning Service Ltd
0777 154 6335                                   
Hi Umur.

Geographically, you are exactly where we need someone who can full a gap in our network.  Please email me through our website and I will send you more information about becoming one of our Approved Contractors.

Thank you.

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2015, 07:38:09 am »
What's the areas of Scotland Steve.
Hi Alan.

Currently we have an Approved Contractor in Ayr, but apart from that, the rest of Scotland is up for grabs.

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2015, 11:42:35 am »
Really sorry Steve , I can't attend the training, let me know if you have any more dates 👍

deeege

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2015, 03:26:33 pm »
Really sorry Steve , I can't attend the training, let me know if you have any more dates 👍

My word. Is this another desperate attempt to get his "training" courses filled up?
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2015, 04:14:48 pm »
solar panels aren't to be messed with, they conduct DC current which draws you into it unlike AC current which pushes you away. I think there should be some maintenance courses for window cleaners coz if you break one and your pole conducts electricity, then you'll surely be doomed 😵😵😵

Smurf

« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2015, 04:28:14 pm »
cis (call it stupidity) springs to mind steve if people are not trained properly in the dangers of spc  ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2015, 06:36:22 pm »
All those T shirts!

Bungle

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2015, 07:50:32 pm »
Hang on a minute. Unless I'm missing something solar Steve says cleaning solar panels needs proper training. Are these chaps offering their services trained up?
We look at them, they look through them.

deeege

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2015, 08:14:33 pm »
Hang on a minute. Unless I'm missing something solar Steve says cleaning solar panels needs proper training. Are these chaps offering their services trained up?

If I'm reading it correctly, they will need to pay to attend one of his training courses before getting any work from him.

I wonder why he is looking for subbies in the northwest again when he already found a few guys on here to cover those areas for him. Prices too low to be worthwhile maybe?
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Tom-01

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2015, 08:50:15 pm »

And who trained Solar Steve in the first place so he was qualified to provide training?

tlwcs

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2015, 09:14:38 pm »

And who trained Solar Steve in the first place so he was qualified to provide training?

Helios?

Rich Wilts

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2015, 09:37:30 pm »
This is strange, I'd forgotten about the training. Steve called a couple of weeks ago enquiringly whether we could carry out a domestic solar job for him, but I've not gone through his training scheme, perhaps he thought I had ??? ???  :) :)

Had to turn it down anyway, too busy with a number of our own solar jobs. Just picked up three, smallest is 2,000 panels. They literally seem to be falling out the sky at the moment.

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2015, 10:02:35 pm »
This is strange, I'd forgotten about the training. Steve called a couple of weeks ago enquiringly whether we could carry out a domestic solar job for him, but I've not gone through his training scheme, perhaps he thought I had ??? ???  :) :)

Had to turn it down anyway, too busy with a number of our own solar jobs. Just picked up three, smallest is 2,000 panels. They literally seem to be falling out the sky at the moment.

Is it just a case of scrub and rinse on the solar panels too?

Rich Wilts

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2015, 10:07:31 pm »
What else could it be?

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2015, 10:12:17 pm »

Training is needed for commercial jobs, not residential.  Just as I said the industry would begin to go, it is a stipulation in our contract that our subcontractors are trained. It's not a Mickey Mouse contract either. It's the biggest rooftop contract to be made available in the UK to date and the contract itself is 48 pages long, much of which refers to H&S.

Times are changing. But what do I know eh? I'm just a scammer trying to fill up a training course.  ::)roll
I don't need the money from the training course, I need long term Approved Contractors who I know can clean panels safely.