This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jonny 87

Re: vision truthfully
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2015, 05:31:59 pm »
Ok, the spotting problems I was having, was actually on my living room window, all the rest were ok, just that one! used vision for the first time today..... No spots..... Maybe I'm getting better at cleaning windows, maybe it was the vision, a bit of both? it's defo improved things though, each to their own. What works for me in the gym might not work for others, but it gets me results  ;D

Some windows take a few cleans before they get to the spot free stage but with the spotting you described along the bottom
off the glass I can tell you with 100% certainty that vision didn't cure the problem.
But if you want to hand over your cash to these guys then its your cash to do so and as Dazmond keeps telling us your only
wasting 20p per day.

Now now Sean........

You shouldn't quote things as 100% fact when you are talking about something You have 0% experience with.

It's like me saying you only working in sunny weather and spending a total of £20 a year on WFP expenses is 100% rubbish.

I wouldn't never dream to say such a thing.

:-* :-* :-*
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

SeanK

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2015, 06:15:47 pm »
Ok, the spotting problems I was having, was actually on my living room window, all the rest were ok, just that one! used vision for the first time today..... No spots..... Maybe I'm getting better at cleaning windows, maybe it was the vision, a bit of both? it's defo improved things though, each to their own. What works for me in the gym might not work for others, but it gets me results  ;D

Some windows take a few cleans before they get to the spot free stage but with the spotting you described along the bottom
off the glass I can tell you with 100% certainty that vision didn't cure the problem.
But if you want to hand over your cash to these guys then its your cash to do so and as Dazmond keeps telling us your only
wasting 20p per day.

Now now Sean........

You shouldn't quote things as 100% fact when you are talking about something You have 0% experience with.

It's like me saying you only working in sunny weather and spending a total of £20 a year on WFP expenses is 100% rubbish.

Maybe if you stopped trying to line your own pockets and give honest advice then you would see that even if Vision
did stop spotting it wouldn't matter in this case as the type of spotting he was talking about was down to not putting
enough water on the glass, either by  too little  scrubbing or rinsing or just being too quick.
That's how I'm 100% certain that Vision didn't cure this problem.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2015, 06:34:28 pm »

wasting 20p per day.

Now now Sean........

LOL  ;D

Rich Wilts

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2015, 06:58:54 pm »
I've heard Sean puts it on his cornflakes in the morning, no spotting in his pan.  :P

Positivity

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2015, 07:24:22 pm »
I have heard mixed thoughts of vision over the last few months so have ordered a bottle tonight as my home windows always spot as they don't like water so according to vision they make the glass to like water more .
Why they spot I don't know frames are clean done wfp for years on my windows
It's not a lot of spotting just a few on the odd window not always the top of window could be the bottom or middle it spots.
Tried gg4 last two cleans but still spots.
So you guys who have tried or use vision what's your thoughts will it cure my problem ?
Thanks
Halton
I think you would  be better off refining your technique and method to eliminate the spotting. You have a perfect opportunity with your own windows because you can go inside and see the results. Instead of wasting your money on some super "miracle cure" IMO your time and money would be better spent finding out how to eliminate the spotting. More scrubbing, More rinsing, Fan Jets, Technique, Different brush etc..? Once you have solved it you will be in a better place to solve your customers problems.
How come after all these years developing and producing a Pure Water method for window cleaning, all of a sudden people want to dump  all kinds of c**p in their pure water when it's worked fine without it for years?

SeanK

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2015, 07:24:46 pm »
I've heard Sean puts it on his cornflakes in the morning, no spotting in his pan.  :P

Yes its what gives me my sparkling personality. ;D

paulben

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2015, 07:35:32 pm »
Good product but my rubbers were still staining windows with vision changed to distilled vinegar problem gone no smell as long as you don't put too much in , no bubbles stocked at all supermarkets so never run out and cheap as chips  :)

And how much DV do you use per 100 litres ... ?
10 ml per 25litres try it in my opinion out performs Vision at a fraction of cost
Do not steal the government hates competition

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2015, 07:59:36 pm »

Who eats cornflakes from a pan??? lmao I put my cornflakes in a dish  ;D

paulben

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2015, 08:59:50 pm »
Try comparing data sheet of vision with data sheet of distilled vinegar allowing for slight difference as orange smell was added to cover smell of active ingredient looks very similar to me
Do not steal the government hates competition

SeanK

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2015, 09:09:06 pm »
Try comparing data sheet of vision with data sheet of distilled vinegar allowing for slight difference as orange smell was added to cover smell of active ingredient looks very similar to me

Well considering these guys claim to mix it themselves it has to be something along this line, there's no way they would
be legally allowed to mix raw chemicals or for that matter sell them to the public without spending millions having the
mixture tested and passed.

HALTON

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2015, 09:19:07 pm »
thanks guys who have given me good advise
i have ordered vision yesterday and am looking forward to trying it out.
when i say spots they are not bad spots they are very faint spots prob not noticeable to the customer but i have a saying if i can see them surely customers can.
looking forward to trying it out im sure its worth a try.
anyway thanks for the advise

jonboywalton75

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2015, 11:21:31 pm »
Lets nip this in the bud eh...

Dazmond thinks its amazing but next week will think its crap
Number 23 is now VAT registered as a result of using it
Dave willis cant understand what the difference is between vision and any other product
SeanK thinks everyone is a twonk that does or doesnt use it...

Oh and give it a week and someone else will ask the same question!!

;D

will I be able to increase my normal 95 houses a day to 100 houses ?? ...... CBA buying it if no ............ I work from 11am to 2 pm with 3 hours for lunch.

See you're getting up earlier now Ian,  good for you

jk999

« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2015, 12:05:58 am »
You will  find that most off your customers  won't give a toss about a few spots on their window s as long as they are being cleaned . What's it matter if people want to buy vision what's it got to do with  the  guys that don't like it if your happy with  pure on its own then happy days

Rich Wilts

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2015, 01:15:04 am »
There are days when I put 10ml of water in my 650 litre tank of vision. It's those days I'm able to work so fast I finish before I've even got up in the morning.

Mike #1

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2015, 07:17:08 am »
It breaks surface tension on glass and makes glass and frames nice and shiny .  Had mine a few months now still got half a bottle as i only use 1ml per 400ltrs .

But the newer batch has been tweaked so less bubbles which was the problem with first batch plus it was PIA when rinsing on certain jobs .

Perfect Windows

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2015, 07:56:41 am »
You want a serious statistical answer?

A quick check back shows that we cleaned around 800 houses last month.  Two complaints.  One where I missed the entire front of a house (what a pro!) and some spotting on one panel of a conservatory.

We don't use vision but all of our guys know how to clean windows.  I'm not sure vision would have helped on problem number one anyway.

I suspect that the main benefit of Vision must be the confidence it gives to people who use it.  That's not knocking it at all; it's an important side-effect of using it and is very real.  That makes it worth the money to the people who believe in it.

Vin

SeanK

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2015, 08:26:36 am »
Not joking but if somebody came on here selling a product that made glass waterproof you would get guys on here
buying it and telling you it works.

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2015, 08:40:40 am »
Not joking but if somebody came on here selling a product that made glass waterproof you would get guys on here

Just for you Sean!!! This is awesome - introducing....NEVERWET
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DZrjXSsfxMQ

SeanK

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2015, 08:57:30 am »

Just for you Sean!!! This is awesome - introducing....NEVERWET
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DZrjXSsfxMQ

Don't do that Shane this product caused pandemonium on here a few years back, it was going to put us all out of
business. :o ;D

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2015, 09:09:13 am »
Oh great, delete my post and I will never mention that word again!!!  :o