This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

HALTON

vision truthfully
« on: June 04, 2015, 10:30:19 pm »
I have heard mixed thoughts of vision over the last few months so have ordered a bottle tonight as my home windows always spot as they don't like water so according to vision they make the glass to like water more .
Why they spot I don't know frames are clean done wfp for years on my windows
It's not a lot of spotting just a few on the odd window not always the top of window could be the bottom or middle it spots.
Tried gg4 last two cleans but still spots.
So you guys who have tried or use vision what's your thoughts will it cure my problem ?
Thanks

dazmond

Re: vision truthfully
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 10:41:11 pm »
what i find with vision in your water is it stops a lot of  runs from the top rubber seals that you sometimes get with problem windows or makes it less likely.it also seems to make some hydrophobic windows sheet better as well as bringing up a brighter shine to glass and esp frames,doors and sills.

i dont know how it works but it does make a little difference thats worth the £5 a month i spend on it using it in my water every day.

i went a month without using vision after using it every day for 2 months and i do think it makes a difference on the above things mentioned.
price higher/work harder!

Dave Willis

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 10:59:08 pm »
And you stopped using it because? Remember Dazmond?

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=194192.msg1685546#msg1685546

paulben

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 06:16:03 am »
Good product but my rubbers were still staining windows with vision changed to distilled vinegar problem gone no smell as long as you don't put too much in , no bubbles stocked at all supermarkets so never run out and cheap as chips  :)
Do not steal the government hates competition

Don Kee

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 07:54:43 am »
Lets nip this in the bud eh...

Dazmond thinks its amazing but next week will think its crap
Number 23 is now VAT registered as a result of using it
Dave willis cant understand what the difference is between vision and any other product
SeanK thinks everyone is a twonk that does or doesnt use it...

Oh and give it a week and someone else will ask the same question!!

;D

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 08:25:08 am »

Dave willis cant understand what the difference is between vision and any other product

;D

;D ;D ;D i have the right to change my mind once in a while!be adaptable!

i was recommended to put 10ml of vision in 500L of pure then 1ml in every 100L.it was too much for me.thats what was slowing me down so i use 3ml-4ml per 500L now and find that sufficient.

the trouble i had with a few windows i re cleaned was put down to bad weather as it was blowing a gale that day ;D
price higher/work harder!

Ian101

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2015, 08:29:02 am »

;D

will I be able to increase my normal 95 houses a day to 100 houses ?? ...... CBA buying it if no ............ I work from 11am to 2 pm with 3 hours for lunch.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2015, 08:43:37 am »
Good product but my rubbers were still staining windows with vision changed to distilled vinegar problem gone no smell as long as you don't put too much in , no bubbles stocked at all supermarkets so never run out and cheap as chips  :)

And how much DV do you use per 100 litres ... ?
It's a game of three halves!

Dave Willis

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2015, 08:47:11 am »
Where can you buy vision?

SeanK

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2015, 08:47:37 am »

;D
A crap, you've posted something I cant disagree with. ;D

AuRavelling79

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2015, 08:48:41 am »
Where can you buy vision?

Don't "they" give it away free?  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

HALTON

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2015, 10:21:09 am »
Come on guys I asked a serious question please don't make this in to another sillly topic.
This is genuine question that's why I asked for the truth
Thanks

SeanK

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2015, 11:02:37 am »
Come on guys I asked a serious question please don't make this in to another sillly topic.
This is genuine question that's why I asked for the truth
Thanks

Halton you cant get a serous answer on this question, you will just have to try it for yourself and come to your own conclusions.
How can you say anything sensible about a product that only solves a problem you shouldn't really be getting in the
first place.
What I will say is that it makes no difference to problem openers which in my opinion is the biggest cause of uncontrolled
spotting and runs in this game.
The same goes with GG4 and Vinegar.

duncan h

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2015, 12:06:54 pm »
I use it all the time. IT DOES NOTHING FOR SPOTTING . Just leaves a good shiny finish

bobplum

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2015, 12:22:18 pm »
i have a customer who has problems for two years with spotting, one year or less with another cleaner and now me, i have used pure water, GG4, CIF, Hot water, Cold water and now Vision with cold water last two cleans and Vision with hot water......the spotting has reduced but is still visible on some windows, this is the second clean with vision so im hoping it has eliminated it by the third clean.......we will see

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2015, 01:24:14 pm »
Ok, the spotting problems I was having, was actually on my living room window, all the rest were ok, just that one! used vision for the first time today..... No spots..... Maybe I'm getting better at cleaning windows, maybe it was the vision, a bit of both? it's defo improved things though, each to their own. What works for me in the gym might not work for others, but it gets me results  ;D

SeanK

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2015, 02:09:21 pm »
Ok, the spotting problems I was having, was actually on my living room window, all the rest were ok, just that one! used vision for the first time today..... No spots..... Maybe I'm getting better at cleaning windows, maybe it was the vision, a bit of both? it's defo improved things though, each to their own. What works for me in the gym might not work for others, but it gets me results  ;D

Some windows take a few cleans before they get to the spot free stage but with the spotting you described along the bottom
off the glass I can tell you with 100% certainty that vision didn't cure the problem.
But if you want to hand over your cash to these guys then its your cash to do so and as Dazmond keeps telling us your only
wasting 20p per day.

Matt.

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2015, 03:14:34 pm »
Halton, am guessing your in Runcorn, I have a bottle in my van and am round and about Liverpool all the time, if you want to try it before you buy the give me a shout and meet up.

For the cost I think it is well worth a try, I don't think it will make you am extra £500 a day in revenue but it seems to help clean the glass, especially on jobs that are only done now and then

SB Cleaning

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2015, 03:47:57 pm »

Some windows take a few cleans before they get to the spot free stage but with the spotting you described along the bottom
off the glass I can tell you with 100% certainty that vision didn't cure the problem.
But if you want to hand over your cash to these guys then its your cash to do so and as Dazmond keeps telling us your only
wasting 20p per day.
How do you know that vision hasn't stopped the spotting??

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2015, 04:15:08 pm »

;D

will I be able to increase my normal 95 houses a day to 100 houses ?? ...... CBA buying it if no ............ I work from 11am to 2 pm with 3 hours for lunch.

Don't forget a few hours a day for paperwork.  ::)roll ;D