This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

I'm trying to buy a gardener pole ,
« on: March 24, 2015, 04:00:53 pm »
I've been trying to buy a pole of gardener ???  Online says In stock check out say not in stock.
I will give it one last go the I'm going to find other place.

Oliver @ GrippaTank

Re: I'm trying to buy a gardener pole , what a ball ache
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 04:04:25 pm »
I've been trying to buy a pole of gardener ???  Online says In stock check out say not in stock.
Hello,

What size pole do you need?

If you are in the Cambridgeshire or Kent area, we have trade counters that may have the specific Gardiner pole in stock for you. If not, i am sure Alex will help you when he is next online.
www.grippatank.co.uk - The home of the GrippaMAX crash tested cleaning system. Contact us on 0800 098 8407 or enquiries@grippatank.co.uk

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 08:26:49 pm »
I'm after a slx 25 and I need two brushes so I can swap over for different jobs, I'm in Warwickshire .

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 08:47:36 pm »
I'm after a slx 25 and I need two brushes so I can swap over for different jobs, I'm in Warwickshire .

Hi ccmids

I am not sure why you are having this issue.

I have just checked and placed an order myself for an SLX25 and the system has processed the order correctly. I can also confirm that they are in stock on the system.

Can I suggest that you log out of the website, clear your browser cache (if possible, if not just refresh the website page) and then revisit the website. Hopefully this should then work for you.

Let me know if you have any more issues with this.

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 11:38:02 pm »
yes a fine it hard going ringing up , placing my order , paying for it , take all of 5 mins  ::)roll

AuRavelling79

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 11:53:48 pm »
yes a fine it hard going ringing up , placing my order , paying for it , take all of 5 mins  ::)roll

Don't be cruel Susan ...  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

rosskesava

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2015, 12:24:26 am »
I didn't get my free pen with my last order.  >:(

The order previous to that I got a free baseball cap, a free pen and a free carabiner thing.

Shamefull.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Re: I'm trying to buy a gardener pole
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2015, 06:26:17 am »
I've done it  ;D it's  simple, once you know how,  I like the idea that you can change brush heads easy.
I Will see what turns up then  have ago at buying more stuff.

I was with brodex for years but they changed the size of the pole  sections , hope the slx is better

8weekly

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2015, 06:30:28 am »
I don't think you can place orders over the phone. It's made difficult at least.

dazmond

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2015, 07:22:13 am »
I've done it  ;D it's  simple, once you know how,  I like the idea that you can change brush heads easy.

I was with brodex for years but they changed the size of the pole  sections , hope the slx is better

you ve been a member on ciu for years mate!whats with the newbie questions? ;D

you ll never use the brodex pole again when you get your SLX! ;)
price higher/work harder!

Perfect Windows

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2015, 07:50:32 am »

So you had a problem at 4pm yesterday (while they were open) and didn't just phone them to resolve it.

And your solution is to try the website once again and if it doesn't work, you're going to punish Gardiners by using a worse pole for the next two years...  or have I misunderstood?

Vin

Oliver @ GrippaTank

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2015, 07:52:21 am »

Glad your all sorted - you will enjoy using the SLX, its one of our best sellers from the Gardiner Range
www.grippatank.co.uk - The home of the GrippaMAX crash tested cleaning system. Contact us on 0800 098 8407 or enquiries@grippatank.co.uk

Spruce

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2015, 08:11:11 am »

So you had a problem at 4pm yesterday (while they were open) and didn't just phone them to resolve it.

And your solution is to try the website once again and if it doesn't work, you're going to punish Gardiners by using a worse pole for the next two years...  or have I misunderstood?

Vin

;D

Now ccmids, you need to go cap in hand to the great man Alex and beg for his forgiveness.

Its hard being a supplier with this lot as customers.

Despite ccmids being a member of this site for sometime and has seen posts expounding  the virtues of the SLX range time and time again, he still has to 'hope that it's better than a Brodex pole'.

I think he should be banned from this site for that comment.  ;D
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

ChumBucket

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2015, 08:32:12 am »

;D ;D ;D
I'd bet my home on the answer to that one!!

Richard Stevenson

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2015, 10:50:12 am »
Got my pole this morning, 47 extreme and 2 clx 27 s. Yum yum

Perfect Windows

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2015, 11:12:23 am »

And I've just signed for an SLX-22 and an SLX-35 for the new franchisee.

Vin

Walter Mitty

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2015, 11:31:00 am »
Hello,

If you are in the Cambridgeshire or Kent area, we have trade counters that may have the specific Gardiner pole in stock for you. If not, i am sure Alex will help you when he is next online.

Where in Kent is your trade counter?  This may be helpful next time I buy a Gardiner pole as receiving deliveries can be tricky in my living circumstances.

Oliver @ GrippaTank

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2015, 12:13:09 pm »
Hello,

Where in Kent is your trade counter?  This may be helpful next time I buy a Gardiner pole as receiving deliveries can be tricky in my living circumstances.

Hi Walter,

We have a trade counter currently in the process of being setup in Gillingham - however pole stock is limited at this time so please call us for stock availability.

8weekly

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2015, 04:58:13 pm »

And I've just signed for an SLX-22 and an SLX-35 for the new franchisee.

Vin
How many's that now?

Bungle

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2015, 05:11:17 pm »
Hello,

Hi Walter,

We have a trade counter currently in the process of being setup in Gillingham - however pole stock is limited at this time so please call us for stock availability.

People on here don't do phones  ::)roll
We look at them, they look through them.