This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Oliver @ GrippaTank

Re: I'm trying to buy a gardener pole , what a ball ache
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2015, 05:12:36 pm »
I've been trying to buy a pole of gardener ???  Online says In stock check out say not in stock.
I will give it one last go the I'm going to find other place.
Hello,

What size pole do you need?

If you are in the Cambridgeshire or Kent area, we have trade counters that may have the specific Gardiner pole in stock for you. If not, i am sure Alex will help you when he is next online.

Where in Kent is your trade counter?  This may be helpful next time I buy a Gardiner pole as receiving deliveries can be tricky in my living circumstances.

Hi Walter,

We have a trade counter currently in the process of being setup in Gillingham - however pole stock is limited at this time so please call us for stock availability.

People on here don't do phones  ::)roll
Email / Website / Phones / Social Media / or Pigeons...... we accept all forms of communication :)
www.grippatank.co.uk - The home of the GrippaMAX crash tested cleaning system. Contact us on 0800 098 8407 or enquiries@grippatank.co.uk

ChumBucket

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2015, 05:23:47 pm »
I've been trying to buy a pole of gardener ???  Online says In stock check out say not in stock.
Hello,

If you are in the Cambridgeshire or Kent area, we have trade counters that may have the specific Gardiner pole in stock for you. If not, i am sure Alex will help you when he is next online.

Where in Kent is your trade counter?  This may be helpful next time I buy a Gardiner pole as receiving deliveries can be tricky in my living circumstances.

Hi Walter,

We have a trade counter currently in the process of being setup in Gillingham - however pole stock is limited at this time so please call us for stock availability.

Email / Website / Phones / Social Media / or Pigeons...... we accept all forms of communication :)

Telepathy?  I've just placed an order, let me know when you get it. :D

Walter Mitty

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2015, 05:39:00 pm »
Hello,

Hi Walter,

Will do.  Although it's a fair round trip for me, it still sounds easier than my current situation.  They are easy driving miles too. I won't need a new pole for a while but will contact you when it's going to happen.  Gardiners used to have an agent in East Sussex - not sure what happened to them though.

8weekly

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2015, 05:42:01 pm »
Five
Cool. Excellent. Have you passed the 1,500 customer point yet?

rosskesava

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2015, 08:03:14 pm »
Will do.  Although it's a fair round trip for me, it still sounds easier than my current situation.  They are easy driving miles too. I won't need a new pole for a while but will contact you when it's going to happen.  Gardiners used to have an agent in East Sussex - not sure what happened to them though.

Apparently from the middle of next month Panama Cleaning Supplies in Hove will be stocking Gardiner stuff. I havn't heard it from the owner as I havn't been in there for a while but 3 other window cleaners have.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2015, 09:08:41 pm »

So you had a problem at 4pm yesterday (while they were open) and didn't just phone them to resolve it.

And your solution is to try the website once again and if it doesn't work, you're going to punish Gardiners by using a worse pole for the next two years...  or have I misunderstood?

Vin

;D

Now ccmids, you need to go cap in hand to the great man Alex and beg for his forgiveness.

Its hard being a supplier with this lot as customers.

Despite ccmids being a member of this site for sometime and has seen posts expounding  the virtues of the SLX range time and time again, he still has to 'hope that it's better than a Brodex pole'.

I think he should be banned from this site for that comment.  ;D

;D I know gardiner poles are the best , it's just that I didn't know how to buy them, I've seen his videos and  all the comments about his poles and I'm looking forward to getting my pole.
I will be buying more from Alex , now I know how to use his amazing website,  remember this I'm nearly 50 and things seem very confusing to me ;D

Sorry Alex , please do not take my rant seriously , it's technology that frustrating

Spruce

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2015, 09:12:40 pm »

So you had a problem at 4pm yesterday (while they were open) and didn't just phone them to resolve it.

And your solution is to try the website once again and if it doesn't work, you're going to punish Gardiners by using a worse pole for the next two years...  or have I misunderstood?

Vin

;D

Now ccmids, you need to go cap in hand to the great man Alex and beg for his forgiveness.

Its hard being a supplier with this lot as customers.

Despite ccmids being a member of this site for sometime and has seen posts expounding  the virtues of the SLX range time and time again, he still has to 'hope that it's better than a Brodex pole'.

I think he should be banned from this site for that comment.  ;D

;D I know gardiner poles are the best , it's just that I didn't know how to buy them, I've seen his videos and  all the comments about his poles and I'm looking forward to getting my pole.
I will be buying more from Alex , now I know how to use his amazing website,  remember this I'm nearly 50 and things seem very confusing to me ;D

Sorry Alex , please do not take my rant seriously , it's technology that frustrating

;D ;D ;D
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Re: I'm trying to buy a gardener pole ,
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2015, 09:23:07 pm »
I need to know more about the brushes with the neck that fits in the top of the pole, length of the brushes as I'm used to a 16" wide , I want the widest he does and some smaller ones each with there own necks so I'm do not have to mess about to much.

The hose fitting look great , not sure what they are called, it's a whole new type of pole system to me,  I also need a pole for three story houses and a smaller pole for my wife as she helps me too.

Walter Mitty

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2015, 11:07:48 pm »

Apparently from the middle of next month Panama Cleaning Supplies in Hove will be stocking Gardiner stuff. I havn't heard it from the owner as I havn't been in there for a while but 3 other window cleaners have.

Thanks for that info Ross.  Hove is a lot nearer to me than Gillingham.  I tried to talk Southern Counties Janitorial into contacting Gardiners re being an agent but they didn't want to know (they have a branch in Brighton and one in Crawley).  They would rather push that Unger WFP garbage onto the unsuspecting newbies (I imagine that the margin must be larger).

Oliver @ GrippaTank

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2015, 08:28:06 am »
Hello,

Hi Walter,

Telepathy?  I've just placed an order, let me know when you get it. :D
   ;D ;D Not received yet ;) Maybe a website or phone order may be more reliable ;)
www.grippatank.co.uk - The home of the GrippaMAX crash tested cleaning system. Contact us on 0800 098 8407 or enquiries@grippatank.co.uk

Alex Gardiner

Re: I'm trying to buy a gardener pole ,
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2015, 10:59:34 am »
I need to know more about the brushes with the neck that fits in the top of the pole, length of the brushes as I'm used to a 16" wide , I want the widest he does and some smaller ones each with there own necks so I'm do not have to mess about to much.

The hose fitting look great , not sure what they are called, it's a whole new type of pole system to me,  I also need a pole for three story houses and a smaller pole for my wife as she helps me too.

To help understand the gooseneck attaching to the pole better it is worth taking a look at this video - https://youtu.be/UjRFPYOx0wk

I tend to keep a range of brushes each attached to a gooseneck in my van and can quickly switch between them as needed - this sounds similar to what you are wanting to achieve. Takes about 15 seconds each time.

16" is about 40cm.

We currently do a 35cm wide lightweight Xtreme brush - http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/water-fed-poles/brushes/xtreme-window-cleaning-brushes-105g-165g/the-wide-medium-mixed-xtreme.html these are available with 4 jets fitted at no extra cost.

We also do 45cm Super-Lite brushes - http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/water-fed-poles/brushes/super-lite-45cm-wide-brushes.html these are also available with 4 jets fitted at no extra cost.

We are just about to start selling next week the new Supreme range which has a comparatively large bristle footprint, but is still only about a  12" wide brush. However in another few weeks we will be releasing the 35cm wide version of it and maybe even a 45cm version as we have had the stock tooling made for both of these sizes.

If you are looking for a three storey pole then the SLX30 is a great size choice - http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/water-fed-poles/telescopic-poles/slx-ii-carbon-fibre-pole/pole-slx-30.html

For a smaller pole the CLX range is a very good starting point in our range, perhaps the CLX18 would be suitable - http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/water-fed-poles/telescopic-poles/clx-ii-carbon-composite-pole/pole-clx-18.html