Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

For Sale Gardiner Super-Lite 40 foot Carbon Pole System.
« on: November 04, 2014, 07:29:56 am »
Gardiner Super-Lite 40 foot pole system. This pole has only been used once and is just like new.

The pole comes complete with: 1 Holdall
                                                  1 Jetted brush with hose and connector
                                                  1 Plastic goose neck
                                                  2 Narrow velcro straps
                                                  6 Stretchy velcro straps 
                                                  1 Can of PTFE joint protector
                                                  1 Tub of white soft paraffin

In a nutshell you get everything as you would if ordering a brand new one from Gardiner.

Thanks for reading.

Regards

Darron. 

Jays

Re: For Sale Gardiner Super-Lite 40 foot Carbon Pole System.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 11:19:26 am »
Hi how much and would you post to essex!!? :)

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 12:20:05 pm »
Price would be good, or are you asking the same price as sir Alex ?

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 04:44:25 pm »
Hi Jays, sorry I cannot call you by name as I do not know it.. I feel pretty confident I could lay my hands on a big box and plenty of packing( hopefully bubble wrap ) so in answer to your question yes I can post it to you for the cost price of delivery, not that I know how much it would be.

Regards

Darron

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 04:56:22 pm »
Hi Smudger well if I could get full price for the pole, I'd be delighted  ;D Sadly I do believe I will end up selling it for considerably less than that. However if you are willing to purchase it off me for £894.00 consider it yours :o

Regards

Darron

Smudger

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 05:59:13 pm »
Well without a sensible asking price I'll start the bidding with the same numerals but with the decimal point in a much better place

£89.40

Best regards
Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Don Kee

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 06:06:17 pm »
£450 and pick it up at the weekend?

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2014, 06:07:14 pm »
Ha ha ha, that brought a smile to my face and laughter from my belly, Thanks Smudger.

Darron.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2014, 07:13:13 pm »
Hope I am wrong but.......I am a little bit sceptical about this, given that someone has been had on another listing, perhaps you could add some photos of all your nearly new equipment you're trying to sell, so that any potential buyers will know it's genuine ;)

Mick Kent

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2014, 09:42:36 pm »
And also add a price which is what most people selling something would do??

Ste M

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2014, 10:08:38 pm »
This stinks of a scam, at what point are the mods on here going to do something about people joining here and then only selling stuff only for us to later find out it was a scam, mods will you look into this, darron, spelt wrong to me, joined last year, made no posts yet his first few are selling stuff with no prices and no contacts. sort it out will you ffs

Smudger

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2014, 10:34:54 pm »
This stinks of a scam, at what point are the mods on here going to do something about people joining here and then only selling stuff only for us to later find out it was a scam, mods will you look into this, darron, spelt wrong to me, joined last year, made no posts yet his first few are selling stuff with no prices and no contacts. sort it out will you ffs

Agreed.

Other forums require genuine contact details and 50 posts before selling

Darran

Ste M

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2014, 10:52:51 pm »
Maybe if we throw a few swear words in then the mods may give a flying fook. no wonder a lot of people don't come on here anymore

f*** f*** f*** poope poope

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2014, 08:30:05 am »
Morning Smudger, Ste M, Mick Kent and KS Cleaning I'm addressing this to all of you in the hope of putting all your minds at rest, in regards to myself and the equipment I'm hoping to sell. Some of points I intend to discuss will be more relevant to some of you than others. I appreciate the comments made about myself not listing a selling price but I genuinely dont have a figure in mind. Obviously I know the price I paid for the items and I did buy them all brand new. I'm not desperate for the money and I'm not going to give them away. In my mind a deal is only done when both the buyer and seller are happy.

I did sell my Gardiner Slx 18 to a buyer from West Yorkshire for what I thought was a realistic price for everyone. The gentleman in question was the only person to leave me his phone number on the message board and I got back to him. We did the deal and I gave him my home address and he will here on Saturday afternoon to collect his as new pole. I feel I was transparent in that transaction and I believe he will feel the same.

As for the spelling of my name by all means take that one up with my mum, she spelt it that way and through out my 44 years of life it was caused confusion. I understand why some of you might be sceptical about me but I really don't know what else is expected on here. I have used both my first name and surname as my user name on here. In fact I've used my middle name initial, the J stands for James, yes James Hunt and no I'm not a relative of the late great racing driver. My grandfather on my mothers side was a James.

Photo's of what I am selling, I used the upload button and selected 3 images of each item I'm selling. I can see an image icon on each of my item descriptions. I cannot access them but I was assuming you chaps viewing my ad's would be able to. I have a solution to that, facebook I will put all the images on there add anyone who is still interested in viewing the pole as a friend and bingo.

Hopefully this message helps you guys, that I am, who I say, I am and not a scammer looking to take advantage. Darron Hunt is a regular chap just trying to sell his window cleaning kit that just taking up space and gather dust in my flat.

Kind regards

Darron

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2014, 08:39:26 am »
Don Kee thank you for very kind offer. I think if you've not been, put off by the not too positive comments we are very close to deal. Please if still intested get back to me.

Regards

Darron

Don Kee

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2014, 05:44:30 pm »
Still interested mate  :)
To be honest, not overly worried as we'd be picking it up and paying cash on collection if ok?

I'm actually posting on behalf of a mate that doesn't come on the forum much so chance of some photos?

clean-itservices@live.co.uk

Thats marks email, if you could send the photos to that and then you can deal with him direct (i've let him know you'll email)

Cheers

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2014, 10:46:11 pm »
Thats great, if your on facebook, I can put the pictures on there, add you as a friend or I could email them to you. Either or, up to you.

Regard

Darron.

Don Kee

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2014, 12:36:08 pm »
Just drop him an email mate (with the photos) if you dont mind mate, and sort it with him
I know he's interested, spoke to him this morning  :)

Cheers

Phil J

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2014, 11:40:43 am »
Just bought the  SLX18 from Darron, super nice guy and a pleasure to do business with. :D

Don Kee

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2014, 01:26:07 pm »
Still not received email with photos... ???