This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

richywilts

Re: richy
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2014, 11:03:04 am »
Serious questions for Richy.

Did you get any counselling/psychotherapy in prison?

Did you get the option of going on a drug-free wing?

Were there any visiting NA meetings and if so, did you attend?

ive never had a problem with drugs dont get me wrong i have used them but i rarely drink or take drugs maybe once every few months

i found that the prison only see taking away your liberty and sometimes proceeds of crime in form of taking away your money are the only punishments or rehabillitation drug dealers are subjected too

there are special wings for those who are addicted to drink n drugs and its sad to see how they look even after being inside so it does put things into persepctive what the results of my drug dealing could do for people even tho they tend to heroin and crack users
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

Paul Coleman

« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2014, 11:28:28 am »
Serious questions for Richy.

Did you get any counselling/psychotherapy in prison?

Did you get the option of going on a drug-free wing?

Were there any visiting NA meetings and if so, did you attend?

ive never had a problem with drugs dont get me wrong i have used them but i rarely drink or take drugs maybe once every few months

i found that the prison only see taking away your liberty and sometimes proceeds of crime in form of taking away your money are the only punishments or rehabillitation drug dealers are subjected too

there are special wings for those who are addicted to drink n drugs and its sad to see how they look even after being inside so it does put things into persepctive what the results of my drug dealing could do for people even tho they tend to heroin and crack users

You missed a trick there.  If you had pretended to be addicted you might have just been "sentenced" to a treatment centre and got a sentence deferral.
Although I won't join in with the small gang on here who want your head on a plate, I'm afraid that much of the sympathy I might have had for you has just evaporated.  It is easier have compassion for someone dealing in order to feed their habit but not so much for someone who's after a fast buck. Having written that though, I would agree that some sort of rehabilitation is a good idea - even if it mainly consists of an attitude adjustment.  I still believe that a dealer without a habit has a problem - even if it's mainly about finding it difficult to empathise.  I'm probably easier going than most because I do believe that the legalisation of drugs (with the usual caveats of age, mental responsibility, removed from crime and some control by the state etc.) is inevitable once the subject is no longer used as a political football.  It would need to be accompanied by a major education program though.

Tom White

« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2014, 12:45:30 pm »
I'm probably easier going than most because I do believe that the legalisation of drugs (with the usual caveats of age, mental responsibility, removed from crime and some control by the state etc.) is inevitable once the subject is no longer used as a political football.  It would need to be accompanied by a major education program though.

I'm coming around to this way of thinking too.  Prohibition in the US didn't work, all it did was make 'drug dealers' (they sold alcohol) rich.

rosskesava

« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2014, 05:21:50 pm »
It's a bit of a myth that prohibition didn't work at all.

Alcohol consumption dropped by just over 50%.

By 1940 alcohol consumption was greater than pre prohibition so on that basis, if we want more drug addicts, legalise drugs.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Don Kee

« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2014, 05:34:53 pm »
What about the violent crime figures during prohibition and after?

rosskesava

« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2014, 06:55:12 pm »
Violent crime remained pretty much constant during prohibition.

Organised crime also remained constant but became more visible due to prohibition leading to the miss held belief that there was an explosion of organised crime.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Tom White

« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2014, 10:09:12 pm »

Organised crime also remained constant but became more visible due to prohibition leading to the miss held belief that there was an explosion of organised crime.

What's your sources? 

BBC GCSE suggests you're wrong.

J.D

« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2014, 11:35:30 am »
The only way to deal with crime is to have snatch squads that storm criminals houses/offices etc and take them out! Dump the bodies on landfill sites or burn them & use the funds from their criminal profits to build new hospitals and feed the poor. It will also cut out all the red tape & reduce court costs dramatically. A soft liberal nanny approach will never ever make a difference!  ;)

Tom White

« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2014, 11:38:45 am »
The only way to deal with crime is to have snatch squads that storm criminals houses/offices etc and take them out! Dump the bodies on landfill sites or burn them & use the funds from their criminal profits to build new hospitals and feed the poor. It will also cut out all the red tape & reduce court costs dramatically. A soft liberal nanny approach will never ever make a difference!  ;)

That would wreck the window cleaning industry.

JackieW

« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2014, 11:42:08 am »

;D

Window Lickers

« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2014, 01:21:02 pm »
The only way to deal with crime is to have snatch squads that storm criminals houses/offices etc and take them out! Dump the bodies on landfill sites or burn them & use the funds from their criminal profits to build new hospitals and feed the poor. It will also cut out all the red tape & reduce court costs dramatically. A soft liberal nanny approach will never ever make a difference!  ;)

Slapheads that grow beards should have to face the same consequences. They've always got something to hide.

Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

*Hector*

« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2014, 01:26:42 pm »
It's to stop them looking like a bowling ball Matt..

;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Window Lickers

« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2014, 01:51:36 pm »
Effective ;0)
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

rosskesava

« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2014, 06:07:23 pm »

What's your sources? 

BBC GCSE suggests you're wrong.

Sussex University Archives suggests I'm right.

(na nah na nah na)

J.D

« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2014, 08:20:38 pm »
That's just cruel fellas! The bald bloke always gets the stick...... :P