This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

*Hector*

Re: richy
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2014, 08:46:08 pm »
Prison sounds like an holiday camp !!! That's why people don't care if they affend te and time again as its a joke !!! Should make prisons like they do I'm Thailand that will stop offenders reafending !!!!

Ps don't know why you opened another Topic sick of hearing about Richie wilts. Think of the youngsters that died from drug dealers. Don't care about this and that he knew what he was doing but didn't care !!!!!
Speak to someone that as lost a child from drug dealers. Got no time for them it's just greed and money they don't care who's lives they wreck, just as bad as peados to me.
If it was abit of blow fair do's but you was selling hard stuff to get the sentence you got !!!! Say no more you probably will start doing it again later when work goes quiet. Easy Money !!!!!

-1       just coz I can  ;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

robert mitchell

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2014, 08:51:30 pm »
If a child of mine died of a drugs overdose i would blame him , not the drug dealer .

you make your own choices in life and have to live with the consequences.

My ex girlfriends dad died from his alcoholism , is everybody going to say put the landlords and off license owners in prison?
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

gary999

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2014, 09:26:04 pm »
If a child of mine died of a drugs overdose i would blame him , not the drug dealer .

My ex girlfriends dad died from his alcoholism , is everybody going to say put the landlords and off license owners in prison?

Not always as simple as that...i had a mate die years ago from drug abuse
near the end he really was trying his hardest to quit the local dealers
were literally banging his door several times a week,myself and couple
of other friends saw them off a few times but you cant be there all
the time and the addiction was too much and he was a easy touch for
these guys he bought then he died.

Yes he got himself addicted but some of these sellers really dont
care how you end up as long as they get the cash out of your back
pocket,if they had  laid off he might of had a chance :(

Tom White

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2014, 09:40:52 pm »

And alkies who're trying to quit drinking are faced with commercials on the TV, bill boards, pubs in the street, off licences, aisle 6 in Tescos, etc.

Shall we blame the commercials and the ever readily available booze, or should the alkie trying to stop take some responsibility for their drinking?

Tescos don't give a fig if they sell alkies booze either, as long as they get their cash.

And?

Tom White

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2014, 09:41:51 pm »

Spot on.

Bill.upnw

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2014, 09:43:09 pm »
Prison sounds like an holiday camp !!! That's why people don't care if they affend te and time again as its a joke !!! Should make prisons like they do I'm Thailand that will stop offenders reafending !!!!

Ps don't know why you opened another Topic sick of hearing about Richie wilts. Think of the youngsters that died from drug dealers. Don't care about this and that he knew what he was doing but didn't care !!!!!
Speak to someone that as lost a child from drug dealers. Got no time for them it's just greed and money they don't care who's lives they wreck, just as bad as peados to me.
If it was abit of blow fair do's but you was selling hard stuff to get the sentence you got !!!! Say no more you probably will start doing it again later when work goes quiet. Easy Money !!!!!

Well said danny, on form as per usual,

rosskesava

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2014, 09:49:55 pm »

So if I sell you a gun knowing full well you are going to shoot someone with it, then I'm completely innocent and morality also plays no part.

Maybe, like with alcohol, an advertising campaign could be started which has a slogan 'Take crack cocaine sensibly' or how about 'Jack up with heroin in moderation'?

Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

gary999

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2014, 10:00:48 pm »

And alkies who're trying to quit drinking are faced with commercials on the TV, bill boards, pubs in the street, off licences, aisle 6 in Tescos, etc.

Shall we blame the commercials and the ever readily available booze, or should the alkie trying to stop take some responsibility for their drinking?

Tescos don't give a fig if they sell alkies booze either, as long as they get their cash.

And?

Not quite the same thing tosh! you can avoid tescos they arent knocking
your door every night.

l can see your point tosh and we are all responsible for our own actions
but in the area i used to live in these individuals wouldnt let go of people.

This was back in the late 80s in the end the residents of these local
streets drove the dealers and the prostitution out,it took some time
and caused trouble for a number of us but they were forced out in the
end.

No doubt the trouble just moved elsewhere...shame my mate didnt survive
it.

robert mitchell

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2014, 12:29:24 am »

So if I sell you a gun knowing full well you are going to shoot someone with it, then I'm completely innocent and morality also plays no part.

Maybe, like with alcohol, an advertising campaign could be started which has a slogan 'Take crack cocaine sensibly' or how about 'Jack up with heroin in moderation'?

I didn't say drug dealers are innocent but people still have to take responsibility for themselves , you don't have to buy drugs .

rosskesava

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2014, 12:44:55 am »
Nope. People don't have to buy drugs but given a free reign, some will. That is why it is illegal, to protect those people from them selves which is part of the reason for having such rules in society.

Heroin addicts have absolutely no choice. The idea is to stop people from getting to that point.

Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

robert mitchell

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2014, 12:54:10 am »
using that logic then alcohol should be illegal , to protect the alcoholics.

rosskesava

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2014, 01:05:13 am »
Maybe alcohol should be illegal, but it's not.

That's no reason to accept what drug dealers do though.

There's a difference between alcoholics (in general) and serious drug users. Serious drug users, like heroin addicts, have absolutely no choice because heroin takes everything away from the person. Mind, body, soul, it takes the lot. It's takes pain, conscience, feelings, everything, untill there is nothing left but heroin.

robert mitchell

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2014, 01:16:12 am »
i don't accept what drug dealers do , i never said i did.

but what your saying of drug addicts is also true of alcoholics , I'm not talking heavy drinker but true alcoholics and it ruins your life in the same way as drugs ....... i know this because i have seen it first hand.

Dave Willis

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2014, 07:43:21 am »
Rules are rules though aren't they? I doubt Richie got jailed the first time for forgetting to pay his road tax!
The laws are there plain as day.

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2014, 08:15:23 am »
I paid £4.60 for a pint last night ! :o
Now that really is criminal.

PoleKing

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2014, 12:17:58 pm »
I agree with Tosh.
There are casual drug users and addicts.
Same as casual drinkers and alcoholics.
The only person to blame if you become an alcoholic is yourself.
The only person to blame if you become a drug addict is yourself.

And as for the people saying I've got etc, perhaps educating them to make the right decisions would be better than moaning about the world and people in it.
There are some horrible people on this planet.
Plan accordingly.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Tom White

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2014, 03:06:47 pm »
Nope. People don't have to buy drugs but given a free reign, some will. That is why it is illegal, to protect those people from them selves which is part of the reason for having such rules in society.

Heroin addicts have absolutely no choice. The idea is to stop people from getting to that point.

What about obese people?  They're killing themselves with food and placing huge burdens on society; particularly the health service.

Should the state protect them too?  Maybe they ought to put metal stakes into the aisle that sells doughnuts, and if they can't fit between them, then they're only allowed into the salad section?

How far does our nanny state go when it comes to removing individual responsibility and governing us like we're a daft sheep who knows no better?

In another post you're annoyed because you feel the way you're able to use language is restricted, yet you wish to restrict the freedoms of other individuals.

Can you reconcile this hypocrisy?   

Tom White

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2014, 03:09:32 pm »

I know a shed load of alkies and addicts and the thing is not one of them have ever claimed to be responsible for being an alcoholic/addict; it's not like they chose it as a life-style choice, so I don't think they are to blame (and some of these folk are really intelligent too; including a government scientist who has a brain the size of a planet).

And of course, many don't even realise they're alcoholics or addicts till it's far far too late.  No doubt there's alkies/addicts reading this post who wouldn't consider themselves to be as such.

I do think alkies/addicts are 100% responsible for their recovery though.

PoleKing

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2014, 03:18:22 pm »

I know a shed load of alkies and addicts and the thing is not one of them have ever claimed to be responsible for being an alcoholic/addict; they wouldn't, would they. They're addicts. Looking to run away from whatever rather than deal with their problem. The fact is, no-one forced them (on the whole I'd imagine) to drink to excess or start on 'soft' drugs. It was a choice they made. Followed by another choice to have another drink, when they finished that one, they chose again, all by themselves, to have another drink. One may not like it, but that is a fact. Even coerced to have another drink or enticed by advertising in one way or another, we all make our own choices.it's not like they chose it as a life-style choice, so I don't think they are to blame.

And of course, many don't even realise they're alcoholics or addicts till it's far far too late.  No doubt there's alkies/addicts reading this post who wouldn't consider themselves to be as such.

I do think alkies/addicts are 100% responsible for their recovery though.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Tom White

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2014, 04:10:35 pm »
they wouldn't, would they. They're addicts. Looking to run away from whatever rather than deal with their problem. The fact is, no-one forced them (on the whole I'd imagine) to drink to excess or start on 'soft' drugs. It was a choice they made. Followed by another choice to have another drink, when they finished that one, they chose again, all by themselves, to have another drink. One may not like it, but that is a fact. Even coerced to have another drink or enticed by advertising in one way or another, we all make our own choices.

Okay then, from my own experience, at no stage did I ever decide I was going to be an alcoholic.  In my yoof, I didn't think my drinking was any different from the next red-blooded-blokes; most of whom never became an alky; yet I became an alcoholic without even choosing to be one.

And - regardless of your ill-educated opinions - you'll find that alcoholism is classified as a mental health disorder by all respected medical health organisations; and again, it's strange to think that people would choose to have a mental health disorder.

You also seem to have missed the last line of the post as well, which states that even though alkies have not chosen to be such, they're 100% responsible for their recovery from said illness.

And we do not have free-will; if you think we do, use your 'free-will' to choose never to get angry ever again.  You will fail because your will isn't free; it's based on causes and conditions.