This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wfp master

Re: New wheels have landed!!
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2014, 08:24:03 pm »
Silver van nice.

Jonny 87

« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2014, 08:34:10 pm »

Nice looking van.

Where do you process water or is this a job along the way?

I'm not a fan of citroens to be honest, but that is a nice looking van! Really nice actually.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Simon Mess

« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2014, 08:43:01 pm »
Badge snobbery cracks me up!

Bonnie van James, keep it that way ;)

Jonny 87

« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2014, 10:20:42 pm »
[quote  author=Simon Mess link=topic=182428.msg1554254#msg1554254 date=1392669781]

[/quote]

Let me clarify.......

I'm not a fan of Citroen, Peugeot or Renault vans.

No badge snobbery at all.

Just build quality "snobbery" if you will.

;D

Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Simon Mess

« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2014, 10:20:51 am »
[quote  author=Simon Mess link=topic=182428.msg1554254#msg1554254 date=1392669781]

Let me clarify.......

;D

[/quote]

I can assure you it IS badge snobbery!. That appears to be a vw caddy in your little picture, i used to work for a vw dealership, so i am very aware of how over rated vw's are.

But a vw will impress friends/neighbors/work colleagues, whereas a citroen berlingo wont, boo hoo.......... ::)roll

PoleKing

« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2014, 10:30:00 am »

Let me clarify.......

;D

I can assure you it IS badge snobbery!. That appears to be a vw caddy in your little picture, i used to work for a vw dealership, so i am very aware of how over rated vw's are.

But a vw will impress friends/neighbors/work colleagues, whereas a citroen berlingo wont, boo hoo.......... ::)roll
[/quote]

Lol. 'Work at VW'
Don't try & make out you're a mechanic.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Simon Mess

« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2014, 10:54:23 am »
I said i used to work at a vw garage, which part of that implies i was a mechanic?

PoleKing

« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2014, 11:44:52 am »
I said i used to work at a vw garage, which part of that implies i was a mechanic?

None, but in my mind your post implies you have knowledge of vehicles by saying you worked at VW.
That's like saying that you understand international money markets cause you clean at Barclays.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Simon Mess

« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2014, 12:39:04 pm »
So you feel that my working in a wv dealership for 3.5 years, being in a position to speak to both mechanics and customers, i wouldn't be able to build up an accurate picture the pro's and con's of vw ownership?.

Not really sure what you are getting at, and your 'comparison' is about as relevant as comparing chess to ski jumping. Do you have a problem with me?, or is it just because you disagree with my opinions?. If it is the former, please get it off your chest by all means. If it is the latter, you, as well as anyone else on here, are entitled to your own opinions on vw's. Mine are based on having worked at a vw dealership for 3.5 years, and are not going to change just because you think they are gods gift to van drivers.

Jonny 87

« Reply #69 on: February 18, 2014, 01:30:48 pm »

Let me clarify.......

;D

[/quote]

Yip.

Had a caddy for three years. Had 95,000 on the clock and 8 years old, when I sold it for just £2000 less than I nought it for.

It was a terrible van! In over three years it Cost me 4 new tyres, and a back box exhaust.

Disgraceful!

Simon Mess

« Reply #70 on: February 18, 2014, 01:51:48 pm »
And you will find plenty of people with any other make of van, including citroens, peugeots and renaults with similar stories. Like i say, people think vw's are somehow 'better', but unless your priority is a dashboard that 'feels' nice, they just aren't. 

wfp master

« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2014, 03:38:59 pm »
 ;D