This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

robert mitchell

Re: canvassing companys?
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2013, 07:10:12 am »
I didnt know it was from them , I brought it off a bloke in southampton without realising where the work was coming from .
He has promised to replace and he seems a sound bloke , we will see what happens over next three months.
You are right though , it should be a list of confirmed customers.

When are you coming to southampton  to teach me canvassing ? :)
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2013, 06:00:59 pm »
the best way to get customers is send the wife canvassing.she   will be better on the door and will net you better customers. I know its hard canvassing but the more you do it the better you become. practice your sales patter. hope this helps a bit.as for thecanvassing  companys its all a load of tosh.

paul ette

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2013, 03:32:33 pm »
so have they refunded you or got more work from the people youve lost before you started?

robert mitchell

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2013, 04:36:55 pm »
Been given more work but I didnt buy direct from them  but from somebody who has some kind of deal with them .
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

Richard Cole

« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2013, 05:27:42 pm »
ok thanks for info, does the leaflet first really work? thought it would be wasted legwork

Over many years I've built maybe 15-20 rounds using this method.

Never fails.

Why should it be wasted legwork?

What sort of return do you get Ian when you leaflet first and then canvass? and how long do you leave between leafleting and canvassing?
former carpet cleaner, now retired!

roundbuilder

« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2013, 12:04:58 pm »
It's wasted time leafletting first. Why not just simply leaflet if no one is home while canvassing the door??. Thats how id do it. People either want a cleaner or they dont, leafleting first wont change that fact.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2013, 10:48:57 pm »
Any update on Sps easyclean you said watch this space not alot has been said since not all roses??

easy clean

« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2013, 10:56:01 pm »
Give me a contact number and I'll tell you about my experience, both good and bad

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2013, 07:22:46 am »
I can't believe anyone would pay for someone in a cheap suit to canvass up some work that's gunna be spread out and more than likely messes . Why not spend the Money on buying a well established compact round .

paul ette

« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2013, 08:23:17 am »
why would it be spread out? if there was any rounds for sale near me id buy them, look everyday and theres never anything

roundbuilder

« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2013, 08:57:41 am »
The thing i find with buying well established work 5/10 years old is that near on all window cleaners fail with price inceases..eg a round near me was for sale in an area i work already but where the prices were all £8 a house and £4 front only where as upto date prices are £15 whole house and fromts at £10.. Id never be able to up the prices to double and it would take 5 years by putting them up a £1 each year to reach what my norm is now but in 5 years my average would be even higher still so it wouldnt have been a good move at all buying the established round...
Normally an established round only comes up for sale if its low priced or something wrong with it or a cleaner selling off his worst uncompact work etc. this is how my experiance has been with looking to buy established work anyway.

James chapman

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2013, 05:37:36 pm »
Yeah I will second that mick. Although I have bought three rounds only one was poop.

« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2013, 05:33:49 am »
Well if the prices on the round were crap you don't go near it . There's always work comin up for sale round this way you just gotta pick the right round bit . As for paying a canvasser , no way .

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2013, 05:57:52 pm »
check out pauldale he will explain a bit about it.he posted on  here recently about this.

pdale

« Reply #54 on: November 12, 2013, 09:51:47 am »
check out pauldale he will explain a bit about it.he posted on  here recently about this.

Thanks Alan ... just set up a new blog for canvassing and willling to offer tips/advice http://www.solutionsforwindowcleaners.co.uk/
Where am I knocking today?

SB Cleaning

« Reply #55 on: November 12, 2013, 05:16:07 pm »
why would it be spread out? if there was any rounds for sale near me id buy them, look everyday and theres never anything
If you want a good canvasser get in touch with PDale  who comes on here mate.

I've used him.a couple if times and will again..

paul ette

« Reply #56 on: November 12, 2013, 05:58:59 pm »
whizz bizz is currently doing some canvassing for me as we speak :)

« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2013, 07:14:32 pm »
Hi paul ette could u let me know how it goes with whizz bizz im thibking of using him next year thanks

paul ette

« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2013, 07:17:37 pm »
will do

pdale

« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2013, 07:19:39 pm »
If you want a good canvasser get in touch with PDale  who comes on here mate.

I've used him.a couple if times and will again..

Thanks for the recommendation Shaun, speak soon.
Where am I knocking today?