This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul ette

Re: canvassing companys?
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2013, 06:21:28 pm »
any news on sps window cleaning?

ashbash

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2013, 09:07:21 pm »
2nd this i have been in contact with them but dont like the sounds of above. anyone know who whizzbizz are and if hes any good , what he chares etc thanks

easy clean

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2013, 01:21:52 pm »
I've recently had dealings with sps......watch this space!

robert mitchell

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2013, 02:04:02 pm »
Me too ...........without realising it !
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

Whizz-Bizz

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2013, 11:33:11 pm »
Yo my ears where burning hahaha whats cooking ?
Marketing solutions for window cleaners
https://www.facebook.com/WhizzBizzSales

Whizz-Bizz

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2013, 11:47:03 pm »
Ive heard of SPS mixed reports but I do like the fact they charge 2.5x the clean value, in fact I really like that.

robert mitchell

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2013, 07:09:31 am »
My experience so far ......out of around 440 they sent me I got about 180 .
Some of those will be one offs .
They seem to put anything on the list .

dazmond

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2013, 08:09:36 am »
its just the nature of the job.your always gonna get people dropping out,wanting one offs or messers.

i would never pay someone else to get work for me.i built mine up myself.most new work now comes from word of mouth and recommendation although i do some leafleting and canvassing from time to time.
price higher/work harder!

robert mitchell

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2013, 09:04:39 am »
i get that but not 60% surely?

paulgran1234

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2013, 12:54:45 pm »
i have just spent the last 4 weeks canvassing, as i want to bring my nephew in to the business, and i'm planing on testing the water, here in yorkshire offering my sevices as a canvasser to other window cleaners, or people wanting to bulid a new round

i will be chaging X2 the monthly clean value and will canvass anywhere in yorkshire, give me a call on 07901 958585 and let me know where you want canvassing etc and i will see what i can do for you

roundbuilder

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2013, 01:07:21 pm »
Im the same anyone within 60 miles from london and ill be charging x5( there must be some mugs on here somewhere)!!!.

p1w1

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2013, 02:04:45 pm »
Im the same anyone within 60 miles from london and ill be charging x5( there must be some mugs on here somewhere)!!!.
Hi Mick
didn't you have a team of canvassers working for you recently? where they your own or someone you hired?

Paul

roundbuilder

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2013, 04:31:13 pm »
Hi Mick
didn't you have a team of canvassers working for you recently? where they your own or someone you hired?

Paul

Yes i found my canvassers myself. Wouldnt pay 2x for canvassed work as these sort of canvassers sign up any old crap for work and leave you in the lurch..

p1w1

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2013, 04:47:36 pm »
Hi Mick

Paul

Yes i found my canvassers myself. Wouldnt pay 2x for canvassed work as these sort of canvassers sign up any old crap for work and leave you in the lurch..
Do they canvass for others as i would like a couple of canvassers for a few weeks

paul ette

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2013, 07:42:00 am »
i spoke to the guy from sps, reckons they use a quality control service now, they ring every customer to confirm before they pass the work on, dont know if this is true and worth spending/wasting money . they do say they cover cancellations for 3 months ???

roundbuilder

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2013, 08:10:11 am »
If they can stick to there word with 3 months then your onto a winner.. Most of the dropouts happen i. The first 4 cleans mainly by the 2nd. Thats a great guarantee for the work as long as your not paying more than 2x you will be ok.

robert mitchell

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2013, 07:19:59 pm »
They phone them but the list has confirmed , dna (did not answer) on it .
Out of 33 names only 8 were confirmed , just over half have dropped out before first clean .

They are promising to top it up to what it should be though .

Will see what happens .

roundbuilder

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2013, 07:45:20 pm »
That sounds a shambles robert. You want to be buying comfirmed work not a list of  any old crap.
Said it time and time again dont use these fools and go and do it yourself or find your own canvassers it is t hard.. Add in shop window, add in paper, add online, add as your facebook status, ask in local pub or where you hang out, so many people out there will be greatfull to canvas for you and earn between £5-10 a customer.

Crystal-clear

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2013, 11:57:17 pm »
Can you guys please stop parting with your money to people who make everything sound too good to be true ? Why don't you ask them to let you clean some of it first if its a 3 month garentee what's the problem or offer 50% then a other 50% if it all sticks (which it won't)

Whizz-Bizz

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2013, 02:29:29 am »
They phone them but the list has confirmed , dna (did not answer) on it .
Out of 33 names only 8 were confirmed , just over half have dropped out before first clean .

They are promising to top it up to what it should be though .

Will see what happens .
In my own personal experience when I do the telesales to have only spoke to 8 people out of 33 means they have literally spent  40minutes to an hour maximum on the phone chasing these people. My belief is there playing at the canvassing. How can anyone have time to run a round, sell franchises and do canvassing. Running a round of any size is a fulltime job on its own something has to give.
On a side note Mick Kent Im a bit more local to you over next few weeks if your up for a beer Essex styleeeeee