This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wfp master

Re: New Gardiners Poles!
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2013, 06:09:15 pm »
cant be long now  :'( :'(

LBWCS

« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2013, 06:31:08 pm »
Think we should be grateful to Facelift because I think Alex has learned from their clamping system and there has been the issue with clamps needing regular adjustment on slx/clx poles for years. Is it a coincidence this has been resolved after the new Facelift poles are starting to get popular?

So thank you Alex, but also thank you Facelift for providing some good competition from which we as end users benefit from.

Please stop knocking Facelift. I understand why people do not like Stephen Fox and I remember him from years back as Foxman (not my favourite person).

Naturally I have examined the Facelift clamps as we do with all competing products. I have my opinion of the facelift clamps/poles based on my experience with them and the long term testing we have done with them.

These new Gardiner Smart-Clamps have been in development for nearly two years now so their gestation period pre-dates the latest tweaked facelift clamps. The Patent application process in itself has taken many months to achieve.

As long term users of our poles will know they have been the result of constant continuous improvement. This has continued with these new models and will no doubt continue to do so.

This is why we will continue to purchase gardiner products

wfp master

« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2013, 07:02:51 pm »
mr G says beginning of may.

wfp master

« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2013, 05:02:46 pm »
still no date. ::)roll :'( :'( :'( :'(

wfp master

« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2013, 04:53:04 pm »
  ::)roll  :-\ :-X :( 8) ??? :'( :'( :-\ :-\ >:( ;D ok

Frankybadboy

« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2013, 06:32:29 pm »
you could win a new clx11 18ft one here
http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=169293.0

for a donation of £10+all for charity ;D

ben M

« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2013, 07:33:47 pm »
you could win a new clx11 18ft one here
http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=169293.0

for a donation of £10+all for charity ;D
Done. Good luck Franky  :)

wfp master

« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2013, 12:49:40 pm »
WHY ARE WE WAITING!!!!!!

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2013, 12:57:05 pm »
WHY ARE WE WAITING!!!!!!

Ohhhhh whhhyyyyyy are we waiting?  ;D

phoned up this morning mid may aparrantly?  ::)roll   :D

still managed to spend £151!
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

wfp master

« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2013, 01:06:34 pm »
WHY ARE WE WAITING!!!!!!

Ohhhhh whhhyyyyyy are we waiting?  ;D

phoned up this morning mid may aparrantly?  ::)roll   :D

still managed to spend £151!
expensive phone call. :)

mikeyfaerosyth

« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2013, 07:40:36 pm »
Less than 29 oors noo 8)

wfp master

« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2013, 07:50:40 pm »
Less than 29 oors noo 8)
nope read above ^^^^^^

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2013, 07:54:48 pm »
The first small batches (20 of each size) of CLX27, SLX18, SLX22 & SLX25 poles arrived today. This is the first sample batch to allow me to fully check the production team's quality and assembly resolution. I am pleased to say that they have all met my quality inspections so far today. The rest of the batch is going to be packed up and sent over in the next couple of weeks by air and these will include all of the sizes and variants.

We will not be putting these on sale until Tuesday the 7th of May as I need to have time to fully train the staff in the new poles which are completely new to them as well. I will also be spending the week finishing off the website product details and hopefully shooting some videos of the new poles to demonstrate their features.

When all of this is done then we will be ready to start selling them immediately after the Bank Holiday.

If anyone local wants to pop in and have a look at one of these initial poles they are more than welcome although a phone call before visiting is always a good idea as the firm is extremely busy and some times are much busier than others. Please note that you would not be able to buy one at this time even if calling in.

robbo333

« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2013, 08:08:08 pm »
I think it's quite refreshing to find a company that takes the time to do it properly, rather than do it quickly. And yes I do have Gardiners Poles, but I'm no a**e licker.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

stevieg

« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2013, 08:11:23 pm »
Are these clamps glued on,i hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2013, 08:46:16 pm »

If anyone local wants to pop in and have a look at one of these initial poles they are more than welcome although a phone call before visiting is always a good idea as the firm is extremely busy and some times are much busier than others. Please note that you would not be able to buy one at this time even if calling in.

I've booked my jet. Gatwick to Newquay, bringing a bag of money.  :D

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2013, 10:03:18 pm »

Timber have you seen my bag of money. I have looked every where. I took it with me last night, and no body can find it.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2013, 10:31:39 pm »

Timber have you seen my bag of money. I have looked every where. I took it with me last night, and no body can find it.

Hahaha, that cracked me up.  ;D

DaveG

« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2013, 09:38:43 am »
Hi Alex, are the new clamps being released on the same date?
You can't polish a turd

ben M

« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2013, 10:20:06 am »
Hi Alex, are the new clamps being released on the same date?
apparently yes  ;)