Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Len Gribble

Re: Nice Service
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2013, 07:22:28 pm »
Simon

When did you place your order? Also think the other supplier need some thanks (who was that)
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Mike Halliday

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2013, 07:37:28 pm »
To be honest I don't buy from solutions  only because I prefer a one stop shop to get various chemical so I tend to shop with restormate, the funny thing is I was chatting to nick this afternoon about an insurance job we did for them. He knows I don't have any malice towards solutions

The irony of Topics like this make me smile , as the piont I made about next day delivery an customer service is exactly the same piont I made when some complemented  chemspec on quick service last year.... But no one jumped to thier defence crying about picking on them .

But this topic would have been boring if I had not had a dig at Simon for bum licking nick :D
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

*Hector*

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2013, 07:49:03 pm »
so... you don't want to know what fusion 8 is made of any more then Mike ??

:P :P

;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Mike Halliday

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2013, 07:57:32 pm »
Do you know what's its made  from   ??? ???

You won't joke when your legs fall off and your lungs explode

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2013, 08:00:46 pm »
Got to say, i agree with Mike here.

Next day delevery comes standard with most carpet cleaning suppliars.

Delevery times can be luck of the draw (unless you pay extra), depends what the drivers route is like that day.

There's alot of sensitve souls on this forum  ;D

stuart_clark

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2013, 08:03:35 pm »
Mike
I though one of the rules of  his Insurance work Scheme  was tou had to use his chemicals only ?

*Hector*

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2013, 08:13:47 pm »
Do you know what's its made  from   ??? ???

You won't joke when your legs fall off and your lungs explode

I don't use it..never liked the smell..  ;D ;D

Blacky

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2013, 08:32:02 pm »
I've got to say the service from Solutions in Cornwall is first rate. Ordered a new Sapphire Scientific (which they had to get from another supplier) and a vac motor and they were on my doorstep at 8:45 this morning, exactly as they said they would be.
I do like suppliers who do what they say they are going to do, well done Solutions.

Simon

Its such a shame the company sells crap products that dont work.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2013, 08:33:53 pm »
Mike
I though one of the rules of  his Insurance work Scheme  was tou had to use his chemicals only ?

No work was carried out, it was an inspection and we consulted with the  client to just reassure them that the drying out process carried out by a previous  company had solved their problem. the residual smell was just temporary  and would  dissipate, if we had carried out any work we would have contacted nick and ordered any appropriate supplies needed.t

*Hector*

« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2013, 08:49:57 pm »

In my experience it is only the crap cleaners who don't follow the instructions that can't get the products to work  :P :P

Chris Straker

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2013, 06:54:15 pm »
I always tell people that their solutions are foolproof ......... seems I may be incorrect  ::)roll

Joe W Brown

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2013, 09:54:37 pm »
I've got to say the service from Solutions in Cornwall is first rate. Ordered a new Sapphire Scientific (which they had to get from another supplier) and a vac motor and they were on my doorstep at 8:45 this morning, exactly as they said they would be.
I do like suppliers who do what they say they are going to do, well done Solutions.

Simon

Solutions Shockwaves and special rx spotter got me a £10 tip today (certainly not for the first time)

Blacky

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2013, 08:06:21 pm »
Trust Straker, Nicks bed buddy to come on here and try in a vain attempt to rebuild the tattered and tarnished reputation of the Cornish crank.

I'm surprised he's managed to brain wash Simon. This beds getting bigger. You'll be running your fingers through mr Boltons beard soon.

Straker. Get back to daddy's bed, he's getting cold without you.

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2013, 08:59:45 pm »
It's just a wild quess, but I'm getting the feeling for some reason that Solutions aren't at the top of your 'Like' list  ;D

*Hector*

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2013, 06:02:51 am »
That's very perceptive Neil...
you must have been a copper  :P

;D ;D

Mike Halliday

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2013, 07:27:26 am »
'Blacky' is now our first member to benefit from our new identification process, his posting has been suspended until his corrects his user name and profile,

He can say what he likes to Chris or any other members , but its only fair that the person on the end of his comments knows whose talking

Dave_Watson

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2013, 07:29:32 am »
Simon, thats how service should be, Hydramaster are the same, service is second to none. In contrast, i bought an Airflex Storm November 2011 and have had nothing but trouble with it blowing vac motors, it only comes out for the odd job as we use a truckmount, Cleansmart recieved a vac motor back on monday before 1 pm(its now Saturday) with less than 2 hours use on it, had no reply so i phoned wednesday, they hadnt even looked at it, said they would look at it thursday and call me, nobody phoned, i am still without a machine for a week, poor poor service Cleansmart. Its usually how you find the good companies service from bad, fine when you're handing over money, super fast delivery and all that, when a problem arises they don't want to know.

Paul Moss

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2013, 07:46:33 am »
Whoops dont tell Chris  :-X he will paint ball him to death ;)

On a serious note Chris is obviously happy with the supply from solution uk along with alot of other guys, they do some good chemical mixes over there ( pitty they dont do the old number 3 any more never found anything that comes any where nearbthat stuff)
I like Mike prefer a one stop shop and use Restormate for most of mine or Cleaning systems uk for encap chems and hard floor chems that no one else stocks. I got to say all of them provide excellent service as does solution uk.

But and this is a big but, some suppliers give superb service and straight honest information on chemicals and products/equipment and some lets say will give information to suit their own pockets and not yours.

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2013, 08:13:21 am »
i bought an Airflex Storm November 2011 and have had nothing but trouble with it blowing vac motors,

is it very common like on Jaguar ?
I will be looking for new Strom soon and this is the first opinion like that I can see over here.