Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Kenny83

As title states, great working condition, pull start industrial diesel washer, new unloader valve fitted
(has electric start, starter works but missing button so just selling as pull start)
£595 ono
or have a bid on ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lombardini-industrial-diesel-pressure-washer-3000psi-15lpm-10HP-jet-power-honda-/230927066193?pt=UK_Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM&hash=item35c4536451
Pressure Washing -
www.powerwashcleaning.co.uk

Kenny83

would do a part ex for a water fed trolley system
 :)
Pressure Washing -

KLEENAWAY

Alright kenny, whats your best price on this mate? Iv got a 6hp kohler jetwash with a 13lpm pump but want to go abit bigger. Cheers pal

Danny

Kenny83

Hi mate, it's up to 330 on ebay on ebay now, would like 550 for it mate
Pressure Washing -

KLEENAWAY

Looks like you might be better off with ebay pal....its on 370 with 5 days to go. I think you'll get over 550 with the way they are bidding on it but ill keep an eye on it  ;). If i don't buy this then ill be keeping an eye out for similar in the future matey

Kenny83

I dunno mate, to be honest not sure abput the guy whos bidded on it as he only has 1 feedback so thinking about cancelling him, I would be happy with 550 cash, I need the room, I have a few other washers also....
2 x honda gd411 electric start diesels with interpump 201 and gearbox.... 800 each
1 x Hatz diesel electric start with interpump 201 belt driven.... 750
1 x Karcher hds 801D hot and cold steam cleaner, powered by lomradini 7hp diesel engine
1 x Hilta yanmar with interpump 201 and gearbox 750 when ready (ie sprayed up and serviced) or 600 as it is...
 ;D
Pressure Washing -

KLEENAWAY

Bloody hell mate you've got a few quids worth there aint ya. To be honest it isn't essential at the moment but if anything come up really cheap id have a look. I was going to buy one but the mrs didn't look too happy when i said that i was going to spend about 500quid on another one haha   :'(