Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

nice-n-white.co.uk

1000 flyers delivered how many replies.
« on: January 20, 2013, 09:51:03 pm »
Ive delivered 1000's of flyers over the last few years and along with word of mouth have got most of my work this way,this year ill try putting prices on seee if that works better.but my very good printer ,computer boff buddy has got me on page 1 for about 50 phrases stiil no calls though.even if i offered to do FREE work still wouldnt work this time of year i thinks  .
Craig Slight from nice-n-white will help you out,if not, know a man who can.

all clean and pristine

Re: 1000 flyers delivered how many replies.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 05:36:11 pm »
To be honest fella I need more work too but finding it very difficult to get customers at the moment.We have been out door knocking and not got a single bite,put a ad in local paper for 6 weeks not a call.
Employed Yell.com.....nothing either.

Time of year......hope so

Green Clean Direct

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 01:49:56 am »
What is your USP (unique selling point) and is your initial call to action strong enough to grab their attention in the first 3 to 7 seconds ? If not, you might want to think about a redesign.

We have 4 seasons, so that means at least 4 flyers. Then you've got pre and post each season so you've now got 8 flyers. Add in 4 more and you can send out a different one each month.

Flex your offers. I see the same flyers come through my door month after month and they go straight onto the recycling pile. Change the offer, change the colour and I might read it. Spend some money on decent paper (min 300 gsm) and I'll think you're more serious than the 130 gsm cheapo flyer in two tone.

Don't analyse your own industry. Get someone who knows nothing about your business to give you some critical appraisal.

Out of 1000 sent, I'd expect between 10 to 20 calls, around 5 to 10 appointments and half that number of ongoing sales. However, this is on the back of regular drops. If they see it is your first drop, then they don't have the same confidence.

Tony Hodgkinson

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 05:25:23 pm »
I have found the best way is word of mouth.

On a 2-3 hour clean I tend to stay over for an hour or so to really make a statement. The hard work will always pay off.

http://hcs-cheshire.co.uk/
Mr Tony Hodgkinson
Hodgkinson Cleaning Services
E: info@hcs-cheshire.co.uk
W: www.hcs-cheshire.co.uk
Twitter: @hcscheshire