This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Nathanael Jones

Re: ionics poles
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2013, 09:20:28 pm »
I reckon your scales might be inaccurate - so in order to bring this matter to an amicable conclusion I will offer my services.

My mrs has a set of pharmaceutical lab scales which have a 7.5kg capacity and are accurate to 0.1g (No, she's not a dealer,.. she makes soap!) which would be perfect for accurately weighing poles.

So my suggestion would be: each of you nominate one of the others poles which you think is furthest from its advertised weight, you each post over the nominated poles to me & I'll video them being weighed. The looser (The one who's pole is furthest from its advertised weight) forfeits the pole, and only the winners pole gets returned - - - sound fair??

Good offer Nat - although I think that Stephen & I have found the reason for the discrepancy in that the Facelift poles are weighed by Stephen without top connector or base cap fitted whereas we weigh all poles with these items fitted. This alone can make up to 50/60g difference.

The offer stands if anyone thinks there are still discrepancies with this taken into account,...   ;D ;D 8) 8)

keyser soze

Re: ionics poles
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2013, 09:51:21 pm »
what many experts would say is the best pole on the planet..

Who are the experts?

reviews on you tube . and many proffessional windys on the forums . listen mike i dont want to get into this endless debate . facelift poles are really good gardiners are really good . surely its like comparing a bmw to a jaguar its down to personal choice... i think there is enough room in the trade for several pole manufacturers