Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Roger Oakley

Re: The 'What have you cleaned today?' Thread
« Reply #240 on: January 29, 2014, 08:35:29 pm »
Lee, i am looking at a  Aqulia hotbox hardly ever  used 500bar 30 ltr 12 v . £1K. What is your opinion on this ?
Nice work did you get a free Big Mac ! Ed

Alright Ed, it will get nice and hot if you're running a 15 lpm pump yes but you may need to adjust the fuel pump so you're not burning too much fuel. Personally why get a 500 bar rated for a 250 bar pump?!

McDonald's roof clean in Fleetwood before Xmas (Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nbUSFwdfGE

Nice job Lee  :)

Cheers mate!  :D
Sorry I should have said all top jobs to the photos, Thank for the FB like, I did the same by return  ;)

Blast Away

« Reply #241 on: January 29, 2014, 09:07:34 pm »
Lee, i am looking at a  Aqulia hotbox hardly ever  used 500bar 30 ltr 12 v . £1K. What is your opinion on this ?

Alright Ed, it will get nice and hot if you're running a 15 lpm pump yes but you may need to adjust the fuel pump so you're not burning too much fuel. Personally why get a 500 bar rated for a 250 bar pump?!

Sorry I should have said all top jobs to the photos, Thank for the FB like, I did the same by return  ;)

Cheers Roger but that was Blast Away Clean Ads. This is the main one https://www.facebook.com/BlastAwayCleaning

Blast Away

« Reply #242 on: January 29, 2014, 09:12:51 pm »
500m2 york stone paving cleaned and gummed last night including this;

Completed our Petrol Forecourt SPA course today, too. So compliant to clean the forecourts.

B Bailey

« Reply #243 on: January 29, 2014, 10:02:24 pm »
Thought you would have had that years ago Lee.

Roger Oakley

« Reply #244 on: January 29, 2014, 10:22:12 pm »

Cheers Roger but that was Blast Away Clean Ads. This is the main one https://www.facebook.com/BlastAwayCleaning

I did both mate, let me know if if don't show and I'll try to do it again Good work though mate.

Roger Oakley

« Reply #245 on: January 29, 2014, 10:34:32 pm »
btw, what have I cleaned today "f**K all" it hasn't stopped raining for the last 18 hours+ here workshop full so can't get anymore in,items drying and taking time  >:(  maybe tomorrow will be dry and we can start sanding & oiling., so close now only 20 pieces to go!!!

Blast Away

« Reply #246 on: January 29, 2014, 10:36:03 pm »
Thought you would have had that years ago Lee.

Never had enough enquiries really then to clean any. This year we have the possibility of doing some BP's.

B Bailey

« Reply #247 on: January 29, 2014, 11:24:56 pm »
I only do internal stuff for them, but still have to have ticket.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #248 on: January 29, 2014, 11:27:18 pm »
That's strange mate because we do loads on the stores and have never been asked for the ticket.

What did the qualification involve?Can you point me in the right direction for the course?

My insurance covers working on them though

Rob ;D

Darranvps

« Reply #249 on: January 29, 2014, 11:37:37 pm »
I'm ped and on Holiday in Tenerife
I have left the boys cleaning in Birmingham and then London

Rob_Mac

« Reply #250 on: January 29, 2014, 11:41:14 pm »
Darren?

Rob ;D

B Bailey

« Reply #251 on: January 30, 2014, 05:30:25 am »
Bp are really hot on you having it, sainsburys don't even ask to see it, but if they get caught they will be in the sh*te.
Www.safetypassports.co.uk they do a list of courses

Darranvps

« Reply #252 on: January 30, 2014, 02:17:26 pm »

G O Cleaning

« Reply #253 on: January 30, 2014, 05:23:16 pm »
btw, what have I cleaned today "f**K all" it hasn't stopped raining for the last 18 hours+ here workshop full so can't get anymore in,items drying and taking time  >:(  maybe tomorrow will be dry and we can start sanding & oiling., so close now only 20 pieces to go!!!
Yesterday was the worst so far, strong winds, torrential rain and hail, just started another roof >:(  today the weather was great   :)

Rob_Mac

« Reply #254 on: February 01, 2014, 09:06:15 am »
It rained non stop here yesterday.

I went to Cambridge on Thursday, by train. I know we have all seen the images of the flooding (on the telly) but it is nothing to what it looks like in real life.

The train went through some areas and both sides of the track were completely submerged, under what can only be described as a sea of water, for as far as you could see.

I am not speechless very often (not as much chatter as Chris though!!) but I was amazed. I feel sorry for those that have lost their livelihood and homes submerged and are only now getting some assistance.

There will be a hosepipe ban in the summer!!!!!

Rob ;D

Roger Oakley

« Reply #255 on: February 01, 2014, 09:33:27 am »
Rob,

You've been to my place, we had evacuation notices last week, the Thames was only about 200 metres away from my place, that's how bad the Thames is at the moment. After yesterdays rain, most probably risen again. Couple of "villages" were cut off around here.

Rob_Mac

« Reply #256 on: February 01, 2014, 02:02:51 pm »
Rog

You're welcome to come up to mine, if you get washed away. We're on the top of the village, on a hill. If we get flooded there won't be a lot left of the rest of the country.

200 metres is a bit scary eh!!

Rob ;D

G O Cleaning

« Reply #257 on: February 02, 2014, 10:17:17 am »
Start a nice cladding job Monday, 3 in one craddle, one on the ground, complete mid wk7

Roger Oakley

« Reply #258 on: February 02, 2014, 08:44:39 pm »
Rog

You're welcome to come up to mine, if you get washed away. We're on the top of the village, on a hill. If we get flooded there won't be a lot left of the rest of the country.

200 metres is a bit scary eh!!

Rob ;D
Cheers Rob, shouldn't come that though, Thames down here is still high about 3ft over normal height, evac notices have been stood down of now.

Aqua Power Solutions

« Reply #259 on: February 02, 2014, 09:39:23 pm »
Roger , Do you want these but mine are pink !  ;)
Aqua Power Solutions external property maintenance 01423 541 400 Mobile 0752 158 3240  Visit our Facebook page for examples of our work https://www.facebook.com/Aqua-Power-Solutions-332485570200950/