This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

As the subject says

yes
no
don't know what it means

Halfadaylee

Re: Do any of you have an automated sales funnel in your business ?
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2012, 08:10:24 pm »
what do you mean by automated sales funnel?  and can you answer with a really clear description of what you mean and what it would look like?  otherwise your question is pointless as different people mean different things
Hi Richard will try to make it clear, I understand im not to great at that right now

Quick example :

person A buys your service, you email to say thank you, explaining what they will expect etc and maybe you offer them straight away a discount that can be used on another services on the first clean (an upsell of sorts), 6 months later its summer you automaticly send an email out for a convservatory roof clean discount/or offer, again 6 months later email for gutter cleaning this can go on and on and get very complex or easy as you want

By automated you put them in the funnel at the top (which is the start) so they are in that sales process without you having to do anything apart from booking in the work if they want it. you could automate that aswell but I will stay on this topic.

Thats one for customer, this could be done for prospects too.

I am a little taken back by some of the replies but not overly shocked.

Hope that answers your question

Yes it is just window cleaning but it is a business.

Thank you.
If that had have been put in the opening post it would have been clearer and attracted a different sort of miss take  ;D

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2012, 08:13:29 pm »
thanks Ian.

I;ve got an auto funnel for my domestic cleaning business then, but not an automated one for my WC business yet.  part of the problem (other than time) is that WCPro wont schedule this type of marketing activity.  we use ACT for my other company and this you can add activity series whcih you customise to make your funnel.  it could of course be more automated (at the moment the member of staff runs it and sends out whatever the ACT tells them to do).  I;d like to have an autoresponder on my website and then have a series of emails that could be sent out over time...  but not done that yet...

i'm not keen to have 2 databases for my WC business (i.e. WCPRo and ACT) so am a little stuck at that barrier right now!
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

gewindows

« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2012, 08:20:23 pm »
By automated you put them in the funnel at the top (which is the start)
So if thats automated whats non-automated?

Rogue Trader

« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2012, 08:21:34 pm »
haha , Sorry Paul but it took a while to get that , but i dont want mr sales anywhere near my arse , or anyone if the truth be known, a good funnel though is always useful.

Window Washers

« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2012, 08:24:55 pm »
Quote from: Ian Wicks link=topic=162244.msg1351741#msg1351741 date=135482436
By automated you put them in the funnel at the top (which is the start)
[/quote

So if thats automated whats non-automated?
work it out Matt  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

gewindows

« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2012, 08:26:38 pm »
Well, Im lost to be honest. Cant you help out?

Window Washers

« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2012, 08:29:30 pm »
Matt I dont think for a second think your lost on this at all. But just incase I am wrong, a non automated funnel would mean you have to do every step of the process yourself
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

niceandclean

« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2012, 08:29:50 pm »
After reading various threads on here about marketing ect, i thought i would do a search on Internet Marketing on google and YT, and found this. Is this our Ian Wicks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_7G1wLJUhA

gewindows

« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2012, 08:38:22 pm »
Matt I dont think for a second think your lost on this at all. But just incase I am wrong, a non automated funnel would mean you have to do every step of the process yourself

Right, I figured as much, so what therefore is automated? A piece of software on a pc where you load customers details, 6 months later it spews out a reminder for you to call your customer to remind them they need their gutter cleaning as well as their windows before christmas?

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #69 on: December 06, 2012, 08:41:16 pm »
After reading various threads on here about marketing ect, i thought i would do a search on Internet Marketing on google and YT, and found this. Is this our Ian Wicks?

;D ;D ;D ;D

Bill & Ben  !! ;D

Window Washers

« Reply #70 on: December 06, 2012, 08:45:58 pm »

Right, I figured as much, so what therefore is automated? A piece of software on a pc where you load customers details, 6 months later it spews out a reminder for you to call your customer to remind them they need their gutter cleaning as well as their windows before christmas?
it could be a pc software or a server based program for emails, you could have a calling one I guess, automated would be via email set and forget process, or tweak and make better as it can be monitored depends on what you wanted from it

Window Washers

« Reply #71 on: December 06, 2012, 08:47:29 pm »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Bill & Ben  !! ;D
I'm Bill  ;D that video makes me laugh everytime I watch it, anyone else ever spoke on a video before ? its not as easy as it looks

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #72 on: December 06, 2012, 08:56:41 pm »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Bill & Ben  !! ;D
I'm Bill  ;D that video makes me laugh everytime I watch it, anyone else ever spoke on a video before ? its not as easy as it looks

Ian,

Do you have an autoresponder that you can pop email addresses into and it will send out emails at set intervals?  My web designer doesnt know of one (which suprises me)
iSparkle Window Cleaning

Window Washers

« Reply #73 on: December 06, 2012, 08:57:48 pm »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Bill & Ben  !! ;D

Ian,

Do you have an autoresponder that you can pop email addresses into and it will send out emails at set intervals?  My web designer doesnt know of one (which suprises me)
yes I do richard

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2012, 08:59:49 pm »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Bill & Ben  !! ;D

Ian,

yes I do richard

great!!!!!!!!!!!!

wotzitcalled?

can you send a link?
iSparkle Window Cleaning

Window Washers

« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2012, 09:03:06 pm »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Bill & Ben  !! ;D

Ian,

yes I do richard

great!!!!!!!!!!!!

wotzitcalled?

can you send a link?
of course please email me design@windowwashers.co.uk

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2012, 09:11:34 pm »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Bill & Ben  !! ;D

Ian,

yes I do richard

great!!!!!!!!!!!!

wotzitcalled?

can you send a link?

you've got mail!
iSparkle Window Cleaning

Steve Sed

« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2012, 09:13:29 pm »
Does Constant Contact do that? I know you can schedule emails with it as I used to do that.

Window Washers

« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2012, 09:26:09 pm »

;D ;D ;D ;D

Bill & Ben  !! ;D

Ian,

yes I do richard

great!!!!!!!!!!!!

wotzitcalled?

can you send a link?

you've got mail!
As do you  ;)

Steve, yes it  does similar

Seers

« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2012, 09:34:40 pm »
Awebber is probably one of the best list builder and email tools, should anyone be interested in that type of thing.

Cheers,

Huw