Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dani J

Dynam all
« on: November 25, 2012, 05:19:12 pm »
hi guys where do buy this product ?

Chris Straker

Re: Dynam all
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 05:30:00 pm »
I got some from RestorMate and used it on big commercial this weekend ............. very good product !!
The hype is well justified and it got me a great result on a job that often throws up mucky surprises ......... seems to have sped up the job from last visit, four months ago. The odour is very nice and was well recieved by the people that were in & out ........ looking forward to my next visit, to see the effect of the built in stain guard  ;)

Dani J

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 05:33:56 pm »
I got some from RestorMate and used it on big commercial this weekend ............. very good product !!
The hype is well justified and it got me a great result on a job that often throws up mucky surprises ......... seems to have sped up the job from last visit, four months ago. The odour is very nice and was well recieved by the people that were in & out ........ looking forward to my next visit, to see the effect of the built in stain guard  ;)

Thanks chris is Restor mate have a website?

Chris Straker

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 05:43:19 pm »
Not sure what the policy is on this forum, for advertising other suppliers !!!
Easily found at a normal .co.uk url though  ;)

Russ Chadd

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 05:48:08 pm »
Hey Chris.. would you like to share what method you used in terms of machine ,pad or bonnet and carpet type etc..
I have a sample of Dynam all it smells grea!

Dani J

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 05:49:21 pm »
Not sure what the policy is on this forum, for advertising other suppliers !!!
Easily found at a normal .co.uk url though  ;)

Thanks chris

i will check it up.

Chris Straker

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 06:31:51 pm »
Pre-vacuumed, sprayed down warm Dynamall @1 to 15 and went over with pads dipped in solution of 1 to 20 (ish) ......... only needed trigger spray of 1:10 on about 6 areas but they came up on second pass !!
Tried microfibre, Bonnet, Solutions scrub pads but had most success with my trusty old Charly Pads  ;D

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 06:33:31 pm »
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 06:51:32 pm »
We've done a large commercial this weekend, used dynamall, surround and procaps and thought procaps was the better of the three but there's not much in it. Dynamall smell is quite nice at first but gets on your chest after a bit, also doesn't work as well at the recommended dilution rate, a bit disappointing after all the hype.

Simon

AshWhite

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2012, 06:56:27 pm »
I've tried procaps, releasit, and surround, and haven't been disappointed with any of them - but I do like the brightening aspect of releasit hydrox (although it smells a bit bleachy)
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

Russ Chadd

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2012, 07:02:06 pm »
Pre-vacuumed, sprayed down warm Dynamall @1 to 15 and went over with pads dipped in solution of 1 to 20 (ish) ......... only needed trigger spray of 1:10 on about 6 areas but they came up on second pass !!
Tried microfibre, Bonnet, Solutions scrub pads but had most success with my trusty old Charly Pads  ;D
Cheers Chris

Are we talking white pads? (dont know what a charly pad is sorry)i take it the carpet was the ones featured on your FB posts? carpet tiles? would dipping the pads on top of pre spraying increase the chances of wick back?
My experience with carpet tiles is to put as least amount of pre spray down...

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2012, 08:08:17 pm »

Are we talking white pads? (dont know what a charly pad is sorry)

If I get a job up your way or if you get one down here, I'll show you them.
But I'll have to find them in the garage first as they were chucked in there some time ago, a select few clearly know how to get those things to work but for the majority of us.... over rated and frigging expensive

Paul Moss

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2012, 07:52:39 am »
Neil they work quite well in the right situation. I only use mine about 6 times a year. They are quite expensive , but mine are around 7 years old now so they last a while.

Chris Straker

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2012, 02:12:05 pm »
Russ, The Charly Pads are single sided with a construction that absorbs a lot of soil/moisture etc ............ They are very expensive for a pair now but I have always managed to get along with them. Luckily I have picked up a few sets from CC's that gave up on them so well supplied for the near future  ;D

I am referring to the job I posted pictures of and pads are soaked in solution and wrung out before using ........ this ensures the pads do not dry out but does not put a load of moisture back down onto carpeting. I tried all the differnt pads & bonnets that I have and found the Charly/Dnamall partnership worked best for me on that job  ;)

Paul Moss

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2012, 05:05:09 pm »
Just to add that Chris also likes the od sip of Dynamall with red bull whilst doing the jog  oops i mean job :D

Chris Straker

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2012, 06:03:53 pm »
Paul, I may start adding Dynamall to my 1664, in the hope the 'stainguard' may prevent skiddies !!

Nigel_W

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2012, 06:18:54 pm »
A client of mine definitely did not like the smell of Dynamall last week. Her actual words were "it smells like the perfume in a  tarts boudoir" :o

Nigel

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2012, 06:23:04 pm »
I've had 1 customer who said the same Nigel, when it comes to fragrances you can never win.

Shaun

gwrightson

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2012, 06:25:44 pm »
A client of mine definitely did not like the smell of Dynamall last week. Her actual words were "it smells like the perfume in a  tarts boudoir" :o

Nigel

................and exactly how does your client know what the inside smells like ;D

geoff

who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

elliott cleaning

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2012, 08:05:27 pm »
................. Her actual words were "it smells like the perfume in a  tarts boudoir" :o

Nigel

Makes me wonder what kind of clients you have, Nigel :o   How would she know other than  .............